No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love is out for the Bulls series, and JR is suspended for the first two games. Perkins only got a fine. Wow, that hurts. Gonna need Mike Miller, and the rest of that bench to step up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
      Love is out for the Bulls series, and JR is suspended for the first two games. Perkins only got a fine. Wow, that hurts. Gonna need Mike Miller, and the rest of that bench to step up.
      Yesssssssssssssssssss!
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        Yesssssssssssssssssss!
        Plus your Clippers pulled even with the Spurs. Not a bad couple of days in sports for you.

Comment

Yesssssssssssssssssss!
          Hey, lookey here. We got bonus ball come Thursday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
            Hey, lookey here. We got bonus ball come Thursday!
            Lol, I'm starting to gain confidence.

Comment

Lol, I'm starting to gain confidence.
              Yep, CLE definitely has the coaching advantage
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Yep, CLE definitely has the coaching advantage
                Lol, Lebron is our coach. I'd take the Celtics coach every day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

Comment

Lol, Lebron is our coach. I'd take the Celtics coach every day of the week, and twice on Sunday.
                  CP bet on the CHI/CLE series?

Comment

Absolutely.

Comment

I'm in. This series could go either way at this point. Never thought I'd say it, but I'd actually be ok with the Cavs getting one out of two before going to Chicago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                        I'm in. This series could go either way at this point. Never thought I'd say it, but I'd actually be ok with the Cavs getting one out of two before going to Chicago.
                        How long have you been a Cavs fan?

Comment

How long have you been a Cavs fan?
                          1989ish. I started watching NBA when we had Ron Harper.

Man, Mike Dunleavy needs to slow his role. I don't think he wants to see Perk.

Comment

• Can't believe I'm hearing people defend Mike Dunleavy today. The retaliation may have been excessive, but it was bound to happen. If you go around throwing deliberate head shots at people, somebody's going to come after you. Are people really this naive? I heard it said that the retaliation was because he's white. lol. Somebody tell JR Smith and Kendrick Perkins that Jae Crowder is black. That's a load of garbage.

HUMCALC: What's your take on this. I know he plays on your team and all, but objectively, are you sitting here today feeling bad for Dunleavy? Not even feeling bad for the guy, but are you shocked by the excess of the retaliation?

Comment

• What did I miss Spice? I've been concetrating on this fight, and the draft. So... I'm clueless on what you're speaking of?

Comment

• Early in the game, Dunleavy basically punches Carter-Williams in the face:

Later in the game, he gives an open hand shot to Antetokounmpo, who then retaliates:

Comment

Working...
                                X