Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA refs are a joke. That is all.

Comment

• Hey, Spice! I take it all back, about Dellavedova, lol.

Comment

• Big shot at the end by Rose, but a player like Kyrie can't come up short like that in the playoffs. No excuse, he was horrible.

Comment

• I'm also sick, and tired of watching the one on one ball from the Cavaliers. If Blatt can't get some organization they should find someone who can!

Comment

• Hash tag not happy

Comment

• Cavs just missed a golden opportunity to essentially win the series. Not only would they have retained home court advantage, but the team that wins game 3 supposedly wins the series 76% of the time. LeBron picked a wonderful time to have one of his worst shooting games of the season. Kyrie screwed his ankle up, and couldn't do much of anything. What a shame. How often are you going to see Chicago play that bad, and give you that many opportunities?

Comment

• With Pau out for Game 4, CLE has an excellent chance of winning. I'd be willing to wager that whomever wins that game, takes the round MINIMUM
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Bulls are fun to watch- I hope they continue on.......

Comment

• Refs were garbage again this game. Even though I want the Bulls to win.....James hit one hell of a shot to win it. That was clutch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                      Refs were garbage again this game. Even though I want the Bulls to win.....James hit one hell of a shot to win it. That was clutch.
                      You can say that again. Way to overcome Cavs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                        You can say that again. Way to overcome Cavs.
                        Amazing!!!
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Nuggets fan hoping the Clippers win the title.

Redick is one of my all-time favorite Blue Devils. Big fan of Paul and Griffin too.
                          Last edited by Broncoholic JS; 05-10-2015, 05:59 PM.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                          Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                          Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                          Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                          I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• This Hack-A-Jordan crap is getting old. Takes away from the game.

Wish there was something that could be done about it.

Especially in the first quarter.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                            Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                            Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                            Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                            I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                              This Hack-A-Jordan crap is getting old. Takes away from the game.

There can, take Jordan out of the game. If you can't make FTs get off the court.
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                                This Hack-A-Jordan crap is getting old. Takes away from the game.

I hate it too. The only reason I stayed on the game was to see if Harden would make Barnes shut his mouth especially when the game got out of hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X