Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I guess I'll be the only one rooting for Golden st. to win their first title.
    Nah, I will be rooting for the Warriors as well. I just want to see a different face win the title. I like seeing new people win titles. Nothing against LeBron, but I would like to see Curry hoist a trophy. Although I wouldn't mind seeing the city of Cleveland lose their collective minds if they won it.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
      Nah, I will be rooting for the Warriors as well. I just want to see a different face win the title. I like seeing new people win titles. Nothing against LeBron, but I would like to see Curry hoist a trophy. Although I wouldn't mind seeing the city of Cleveland lose their collective minds if they won it.
      I'd like to see Curry get it because I think he is becoming the best player in the NBA. Don't get me wrong I think it's currently still Lebron. But Curry is such an amazing shooter. I was laughing last night because he flat embarrassed Dwigth Howard with his moves to get to the rim and ESPN acted like Howard played great d. It ended up in a foul sending curry to the line. So no Van Gundy. It wasn't great D. Curry isn't done developing his game yet.

      Also the city of Oakland isn't starving for a champion as bad as Cleveland. But it's still been a long time and it's never happened in this sport.

      So for this specific sport I feel no reason to feel more sorry for Cleveland fans than Oakland.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        I'm feeling good about the Cavs. I think they can pull this out. Now with Curry injured, not sure if him getting hurt last night will impact him, even if he did come back in the game. Taking a fall like that can hurt more a few days later. So we shall see. But I'm pulling for Cleveland and for you.
        Well the one thing Cleveland has going for them, is that the league decided not to move the Finals up. If the Cavs manage to close out tonight it would give LeBron and Kyrie about two weeks to rest, which would be huge. Still don't know if they can deal w/Golden St. regardless, but I have noticed that the Cavs have matched physicality with everyone they've played so far. Besides having another consistent threat to aid LeBron, I think that's the biggest difference between these Cavs and LeBron's first go round with Cleveland. They have heart and physicality that those old teams just flat out didn't.

        Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        I'd like to see Curry get it because I think he is becoming the best player in the NBA. Don't get me wrong I think it's currently still Lebron. But Curry is such an amazing shooter. I was laughing last night because he flat embarrassed Dwigth Howard with his moves to get to the rim and ESPN acted like Howard played great d. It ended up in a foul sending curry to the line. So no Van Gundy. It wasn't great D. Curry isn't done developing his game yet.

        Also the city of Oakland isn't starving for a champion as bad as Cleveland. But it's still been a long time and it's never happened in this sport.

        So for this specific sport I feel no reason to feel more sorry for Cleveland fans than Oakland.
        Curry is ridiculous. I feel like he may be one of, if not the most skilled player in league history. This dude isn't big at all, and isn't a freak athlete by any means. You watch him move defenders around with his dribble, and his ability to pull a jumper from just about anywhere on the court, off balance, off the dribble, or what have you. It's just nuts to watch that. The amount of practice and hard work he's had to put into the game to get to this level has to rival anybody. Hard to believe that, I think it's into his Junior year of high school he was shooting from the waist, because he didn't have the physical strength or technique to bring the ball up. That's crazy.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
          I'm feeling good about the Cavs. I think they can pull this out. Now with Curry injured, not sure if him getting hurt last night will impact him, even if he did come back in the game. Taking a fall like that can hurt more a few days later. So we shall see. But I'm pulling for Cleveland and for you.
          I hope you're right. I think the Cavs can out physical the Warriors, they just have to consistently hit shots.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
            I hope you're right. I think the Cavs can out physical the Warriors, they just have to consistently hit shots.
            Kyrie looking good with that knee. Cavs gonna sweep!! They will get to heal up and go.

            PS - how come you had to request a friendship again? You were one of my first friends when I joined in 2012? Weird.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

            Comment


            • Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
              Kyrie looking good with that knee. Cavs gonna sweep!! They will get to heal up and go.

              PS - how come you had to request a friendship again? You were one of my first friends when I joined in 2012? Weird.
              Kyrie is looking good, and I was wondering the same thing about the friends, I noticed your posts weren't coming up on my home page. Initially I thought you were mad at me lol, but you still talk to me so. Who knows what happened, but Go Cavs!!!

              Comment


              • Firing on all cylinders!!! I hope it holds up.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                  Kyrie is looking good, and I was wondering the same thing about the friends, I noticed your posts weren't coming up on my home page. Initially I thought you were mad at me lol, but you still talk to me so. Who knows what happened, but Go Cavs!!!
                  Nope, not mad. You're still one of my best buds!

                  Go Cavs!!!
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                    Nope, not mad. You're still one of my best buds!

                    Go Cavs!!!
                    I thought they'd come out balling, the Warriors still make me nervous though.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                      I thought they'd come out balling, the Warriors still make me nervous though.
                      Blowout! They're having fun! Enjoy this first before you worry about what's next.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                        Blowout! They're having fun! Enjoy this first before you worry about what's next.
                        Oh, I'm happy as all get out, lol. Delly, delly ,delly!!!! Hey Spice I was so wrong, Dellavedova for president!!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                          Oh, I'm happy as all get out, lol. Delly, delly ,delly!!!! Hey Spice I was so wrong, Dellavedova for president!!!
                          Atmosphere in the Q tonight is crazy. Crowd going nuts for a Perk bucket. Delly has stepped up big time in the post season.

                          Comment


                          • Congrats Cavs, congrats Elway421!!!!! So happy for you and CLE!!!!
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                              Atmosphere in the Q tonight is crazy. Crowd going nuts for a Perk bucket. Delly has stepped up big time in the post season.
                              One more series bro.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                                Congrats Cavs, congrats Elway421!!!!! So happy for you and CLE!!!!
                                Thank you. One more series. Go Cavs!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X