• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curry overtaking Lebron as best player in the NBA and most feared
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      Do you know how many times & games there are when CHI gets screwed by the refs? All you have to do is hope that it all evens out in the end
      Just because they get screwed in some games doesn't mean they should have calls go their way in others. NBA players flop worst than soccer players.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
        Just because they get screwed in some games doesn't mean they should have calls go their way in others. NBA players flop worst than soccer players.
        Yeah & LeBron's one of the worst
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
          Yeah & LeBron's one of the worst
          He does flop. Not gunna lie. I wouldn't put him up there with the all time greats, though. Wlade Divac, Robert Horry, Paul Pierce, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, and Tim Duncan were/are the masters of flop IMO. I put LeBron somewhere behind Chris Paul, Chauncey Billups, and James Harden.

Comment

• Wlade is like the godfather of flop. Robert Horry kind of carried the legacy, and Paul Pierce revolutionized it. Paul Pierce got so good at flopping, he would actually figure out ways to foul while flopping. A lot of guys have tried to do it like him, but he was the only one who could get away with it on a consistent basis.

Comment

• We messed up trading Wiggins for Love. We need to trade Love, and replace Blatt with Mark Jackson or a NBA caliber coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                We messed up trading Wiggins for Love. We need to trade Love, and replace Blatt with Mark Jackson or a NBA caliber coach.
                I said that all last year. That if Wiggins lived up to the draft hype that I didn't see the value in trading for Love at his age.

I didn't get the hype before the trade and it certainly hasn't panned out for the Cavs.

That said even if Wiggins produces at his level and improves the team over Love are we going to pretend that's the only issue?

Tristan Thompson isn't earning his max contract and Mozgov isn't earning his paycheck either.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                  I said that all last year. That if Wiggins lived up to the draft hype that I didn't see the value in trading for Love at his age.

I didn't get the hype before the trade and it certainly hasn't panned out for the Cavs.

That said even if Wiggins produces at his level and improves the team over Love are we going to pretend that's the only issue?

Tristan Thompson isn't earning his max contract and Mozgov isn't earning his paycheck either.
                  Believe me, you weren't the only one. Lot of skeptics going in.

Thompson has been coming along. He started slow along with Mozgov, but Mozgov hasn't shown much improvement. I agree, Thompson is not quite worth his contract, but I get why they payed him. The Love thing just continues to hold us back. He is so bad defensively that you almost have to bench him against teams like GS. He sometimes messes up the flow of your offense too, because he either won't take a shot or puts the ball on the floor when he should be passing. Overall though, his offense isn't a major problem. He just kills your team defense.

Kyrie hasn't gotten it together yet. It'll take some time. LeBron has declined a little. Blatt is a major issue, because he doesn't put LeBron in the best situations. LeBron is forcing perimeter shots instead of getting them out of any offense, which I think is the main reason why his perimeter shooting has declined so much since leaving Miami. Blatt's still trying to figure out rotations right now too. Thompson/Mozgov in and out of the starting lineup. Verejao's minutes are inconsistent. Finding a balance between Mo and Delly, while working Kyrie back in.

I think the biggest thing that needs to happen, is Kyrie getting his mojo back.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

Tristan has been playing decent this year to be honest, but no Love isn't the only issue. Kevin Love is incapable of playing defense, the others can, besides maybe Kyrie. I just know we need a change, and making a move before the deadline may or may not help, but I think they have to try. I guess we'll see.
                    Last edited by ELWAY421; 01-19-2016, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                      Believe me, you weren't the only one. Lot of skeptics going in.

Thompson has been coming along. He started slow along with Mozgov, but Mozgov hasn't shown much improvement. I agree, Thompson is not quite worth his contract, but I get why they payed him. The Love thing just continues to hold us back. He is so bad defensively that you almost have to bench him against teams like GS. He sometimes messes up the flow of your offense too, because he either won't take a shot or puts the ball on the floor when he should be passing. Overall though, his offense isn't a major problem. He just kills your team defense.

Kyrie hasn't gotten it together yet. It'll take some time. LeBron has declined a little. Blatt is a major issue, because he doesn't put LeBron in the best situations. LeBron is forcing perimeter shots instead of getting them out of any offense, which I think is the main reason why his perimeter shooting has declined so much since leaving Miami. Blatt's still trying to figure out rotations right now too. Thompson/Mozgov in and out of the starting lineup. Verejao's minutes are inconsistent. Finding a balance between Mo and Delly, while working Kyrie back in.

I think the biggest thing that needs to happen, is Kyrie getting his mojo back.
                      Well said, I still don't think Blatt is the man for the job, and I'm not sold on Love "Fitting In" on this team. That said, and everything you stated we still win the east, but beating San Antonio or Golden State seems far fetched at this point.

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14...avaliers-coach

Lue will obviously be the coach, but will he be the coach next year is the question?

Comment

• Nevermind, Lue apparently already signed a long term deal lol, wow, just wow.

Comment

• I don't disagree that Blatt wasn't the man but I kind of feel The criticism on coaches when Lebron isn't coming through is just insane.

When has a coach with the #1 seed ever been fired mid season? It's absurd.

This is why nuetral people like me can't stand Lebron. We are at the point of blaming the coach for not being the Warriors?

Again I get it people don't like Blatt. But we did the same thing with him in Miami and he got two rings. And Miami is still doing pretty good without Lebron this year.

My buddy is telling me it's a long term thing. If that's the case the front office should've fired Blatt last year.

By the way guys don't let me hate too much on your Cavs. I've seen you two say you don't like Blatt. It just frustrates me seeing a team fire a coach of the #1 seed midseason. If he wasn't working out it should've been determined offseason mid season.

I just don't see this working out long term. I mean it follows a two game win streak. It didn't even come the night after getting embarrassed by Golden St.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                              Nevermind, Lue apparently already signed a long term deal lol, wow, just wow.
                              Surprised they already gave Lue a long term deal instead of interim status. Wonder if LBJ had anything to do with that.

Comment

• Another thing talking to my buddy now. Why I think this is a huge overreaction.

They just won two straight and it didn't come right after the Warriors embarrassment.

But the talent is the tops in the East. And they are the 1 seed in the East. So in the East he is not under achieving.

They don't have the record of the Spurs and Warriors. But I don't think they have the talent of either of those teams either. Or at least not the depth. So why is he being punished for not over achieving to their level? Just doesn't make sense to me.

But if ya'll don't like him and wanted him gone then peace. I won't argue.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X