X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On to the Eastern Conference Finals.

Comment

• Comment

• Steph took the Blazers heart out and showed it to them before he ate it. Dude is a straight beast. The Blazers thought they had a chance for a while last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
          Steph took the Blazers heart out and showed it to them before he ate it. Dude is a straight beast. The Blazers thought they had a chance for a while last night.
          Stayed up and watched. Glad I did. Jesus.

Seriously though, watching him run around going wherever he wants, and getting offensive rebounds under the hoop made me shake my head. Somebody's got to light that dude up, smh. He's way too talented to let him run free. If Bogut is going to hold every time he sets a pick, you've got to put it on Steph Curry or you're going to get assassinated.

There's nothing you can do if he sparks you with a pull up three, but if he's going to dance around illegal picks, and sneak in for rebounds, you have to make him feel you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
            Stayed up and watched. Glad I did. Jesus.

Seriously though, watching him run around going wherever he wants, and getting offensive rebounds under the hoop made me shake my head. Somebody's got to light that dude up, smh. He's way too talented to let him run free. If Bogut is going to hold every time he sets a pick, you've got to put it on Steph Curry or you're going to get assassinated.

There's nothing you can do if he sparks you with a pull up three, but if he's going to dance around illegal picks, and sneak in for rebounds, you have to make him feel you.
            People got on Barkley last week for his take em out comment, but you just nailed it. You have to make that guy earn every shot. Those putback rebounds were just awful. Off topic, that shot of the Blazers owner during Curry's outburst was amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
              People got on Barkley last week for his take em out comment, but you just nailed it. You have to make that guy earn every shot. Those putback rebounds were just awful. Off topic, that shot of the Blazers owner during Curry's outburst was amazing.
              I remember exactly what you're talking about. Dazed and confused. I didn't have a problem with what Barkley said...Oakley did, though. But that's Charles Oakley for you.

Comment

• The Cavs shot better from the 3-point line in the series (51 percent) than on shots from 3 feet and closer (48 percent).

▪Love, Frye and J.R. Smith all had games in the Hawks series in which they made at least six 3s. It's the first time in history a team has had three players do that in a series.

▪The Cavs are the first team in history to make at least 15 3-pointers in four straight games, regular season or playoffs. Not even the groundbreaking Warriors have done anything like that.

▪In the four-game series, the Cavs made 77 3-pointers. The most they'd made in any four-game stretch this season was 61. The most the Warriors made in a four-game stretch was 68.

▪The Cavs hit 77 3-pointers and 81 2-pointers in the series. No team is history has made more 3s than 2s in a series, but before this the closest was 25 more 2s than 3s.

▪Six Cavs shot 48 percent or better from 3-point range (James settled for 42 percent) and seven players made at least four.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2016...ing-3-pointers

I'm looking forward to the rematch.

Comment

• Kawhi Leonard needs to be demanding the ball at the end of the games. A player that is thought so highly of shouldn't be letting Parker dribble dribble dribble shoot at the end of games. The overrated Spurs are probably done. Smh. Can't believe they choked that game away.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421
                    The overrated Spurs are probably done. They looked old and have no go to offensive option. Kawhi Leonard maybe a great defender, but he runs away from the ball in crunch time.
                    I think everybody in the west is overrated, save for the Warriors. I think it's funny though, how some people dismiss the Cavs, because they think the Hawks and Pistons suck. The Hawks and Pistons went combined 92-72. Rockets and Blazers went 85-79. Hawks and Pistons went 8-0 against the Rockets and Blazers. Makes zero sense for GS backers to diss the Hawks and Pistons.

I have to give the Thunder some credit, though. They're playing their best basketball right now. Just like the Cavs are. On the flip side, Leonard is playing well, but I'm still waiting for him to step up and prove that he's the 2nd best player in the league. I still don't see how people think he's better than LeBron, but they're entitled to their opinions I guess. LeBron is the playoff MVP right now. 24 points @.500 w/8.8 rebounds, 7.3 assists, and 2.4 steals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                      I think everybody in the west is overrated, save for the Warriors. I think it's funny though, how some people dismiss the Cavs, because they think the Hawks and Pistons suck. The Hawks and Pistons went combined 92-72. Rockets and Blazers went 85-79. Hawks and Pistons went 8-0 against the Rockets and Blazers. Makes zero sense for GS backers to diss the Hawks and Pistons.

I have to give the Thunder some credit, though. They're playing their best basketball right now. Just like the Cavs are. On the flip side, Leonard is playing well, but I'm still waiting for him to step up and prove that he's the 2nd best player in the league. I still don't see how people think he's better than LeBron, but they're entitled to their opinions I guess. LeBron is the playoff MVP right now. 24 points @.500 w/8.8 rebounds, 7.3 assists, and 2.4 steals.
                      I agree with everything you said. I was actually trying to add to my post that you quoted saying something similar about people thinking Leonard is better than Lebron and accidentally deleted it. For some reason on my phone if I try to edit a post it deletes it.

It shows that the Thunder have two go to players offensively, and it shows the Spurs lack that. The Spurs aside from a couple of players look old and slow imo. I see a Cavs/Warriors rematch and if the Cavs keep playing the way they are nothing is given. The regular season doesn't mean much, and it's showing.

Comment

• Are the Thunder going to close out the Spurs tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                          Are the Thunder going to close out the Spurs tonight?
                          Yes.

10 char
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                            Yes.

10 char
                            Agreed. That #2 in the mvp race will have to quit hiding 4th quarter and take the game over if he's gonna be considered better than Lebron.

Comment

• I still would take LBJ over Curry, anyday
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                                I still would take LBJ over Curry, anyday
                                No way. Maybe lebron a couple years ago but Curry is the new king of the NBA.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X