I'd love to see your ranking of 30 SFs
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
      Need to see more from Gallo.

Granger/Gay have an argument.

LOL at not top 10.
      Gallo needs to learn to box out. That is it. His game is on the way up. He has more offense than just the 3 ball like a lot of people think. I beleive he is one of the tops in getitng to the line. He is good off the drive and is arguable the MVP of the Nuggets. A team which is one of the best in the West.

Why LOL at top 10. And Danny Granger and Rudy Gay are not an argument. They are better. They are the best players on their teams and if they are going to have some success then they will be majority responsible. Deng is a decent player. 12 guys better and 2 around the same:

Kevin Durant
      Lebron James
      Carmello Anthony
      Rudy Gay
      Danny Granger
      Caron Butler
      Paul Millsap
      Danillo Gallanari
      Paul Pierce
      Josh Smith
      Gerald Wallace
      Michael Beasley
      Stephen Jackson/Luol Deng/Andre Iguodala
      Last edited by johnlimburg; 01-31-2012, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
        Gallo needs to learn to box out. That is it. His game is on the way up. He has more offense than just the 3 ball like a lot of people think. I beleive he is one of the tops in getitng to the line. He is good off the drive and is arguable the MVP of the Nuggets. A team which is one of the best in the West.

Why LOL at top 10. And Danny Granger and Rudy Gay are not an argument. They are better. They are the best players on their teams and if they are going to have some success then they will be majority responsible. Deng is a decent player. 12 guys better and 2 around the same:

Kevin Durant
        Lebron James
        Carmello Anthony
        Rudy Gay
        Danny Granger
        Caron Butler
        Paul Millsap
        Danillo Gallanari
        Paul Pierce
        Josh Smith
        Gerald Wallace
        Michael Beasley
        Don't mind ERoyal.

He tried to tell me losing by 3 is worse than losing by 33

sigpic

Comment

Kevin Durant
          Lebron James
          Carmello Anthony
          Rudy Gay
          Danny Granger
          Caron Butler
          Paul Millsap
          Danillo Gallanari
          Paul Pierce
          Josh Smith
          Gerald Wallace
          Michael Beasley
          Iguodala is so underrated....
          sigpic

Comment

• Deng usually is a stopper for Grange & he's better than Gay IMHO
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              Deng usually is a stopper for Grange & he's better than Gay IMHO
              Apart from a better defender he does nothing better at all.

Comment

Kevin Durant
                Lebron James
                Carmello Anthony
                Rudy Gay
                Danny Granger
                Caron Butler
                Paul Millsap
                Danillo Gallan
                ari
                Paul Pierce
                Josh Smith
                Gerald Wallace
                Michael Beasley
                Bolded, no, we'll agree to disagree, he's clearly top-10.

I haven't seen many Den games, so idk much about Gallo, he has a big upside though.

Comment

Bolded, no, we'll agree to disagree, he's clearly top-10.

I haven't seen many Den games, so idk much about Gallo, he has a big upside though.
                  I disagree. I think it is pretty clear that he is not top 10. He is an average player. A solid player. Arguably around that 10-12 range but still. But no way is he better than Gallo, Millsap or Butler. The others are more debatable but no way is he 7th.

Comment

• Lol. We're calling Gallo a "on the up" player.

But Deng sucks. Bahahahahahahaha.

Hold up. Gallo ahead of JSmoove? Gerald Wallace? Iggy?

Bahahahahaha

Deng is ahead of Gallo. Sorry. Go cling to the "WELL HIS POTENTIAL" argument okay? Cause if we're talking REALITY. You'll lose every time.

Ask this anywhere else but a Denver forum and you'd be crucified.

I just can't get over how good this is.

Bahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Project KSL View Post
                      Lol. We're calling Gallo a "on the up" player.

But Deng sucks. Bahahahahahahaha.

Hold up. Gallo ahead of JSmoove? Gerald Wallace? Iggy?

Bahahahahaha

Deng is ahead of Gallo. Sorry. Go cling to the "WELL HIS POTENTIAL" argument okay? Cause if we're talking REALITY. You'll lose every time.

Ask this anywhere else but a Denver forum and you'd be crucified.

I just can't get over how good this is.

Bahahahahahaha
                      And yes it is pretty obvious that Gallo is on the up. That is so obvious.

Based upon impact on the team yes.

Based on tangible scoring stats yes.

Seriously though. Why try to start a fight ?

I would be willing to discuss with you if you didn't act like a child.

And you need to learn to read. It was a discussion not a fight like you try to make it.

I provided examples of guys who are top 10 to support my stance. Please provide me why Iguodala and Wallace are better.

And I am no homer for anyone. No body on any team. That is factual.

And why do you need to argue with me on everything. You lose literally everytime. Why try again ?
                      Last edited by johnlimburg; 02-01-2012, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• And lets look at this. You cannot offer anything smart to say but laugh.

Lets compare shall we:

Gallo:

33.9 Minutes Per Game

17.4 Points
                        5.3 Rebounds
                        2.6 Assists
                        1.4 Steals
                        1.6 Turnovers

44.6% from the Field
                        29.8% from Three Point Range
                        89.0% from the Free Throw Line

Deng:

38.3 Minutes Per Game

15.9 Points
                        5.8 Rebounds
                        2.6 Assists
                        1.2 Steals
                        1.7 Turnovers

43.1% from the Field
                        34.8% from Three Point Range
                        75.8% from the Free Throw Line

Danillo Gallanari is the Nuggets leading scorer and probably the Nuggets best player. No one expected anything from the Nuggets from the expert world. And Gallo is a huge part of the Nuggets being a good team right now. Even the other night against the New York Knicks he went off and went crazy. Out played Carmello in that ONE GAME. I bold and cap so you do not somehow read I said he is also better than Melo. Gallanari has had a hell of a year thus far and he hasn't even started to get his outside game working as of yet. He gets to the line and has been pretty good.

It is not laughable at all to say Gallo is better than Deng and yes. Right now. I don't even need to argue the future.

Now please provide your reasons for why Deng is laughable better than Gallo.
                        Last edited by johnlimburg; 02-01-2012, 08:13 AM.

Comment

And lets look at this. You cannot offer anything smart to say but laugh.

Lets compare shall we:

Gallo:

33.9 Minutes Per Game

17.4 Points
                          5.3 Rebounds
                          2.6 Assists
                          1.4 Steals
                          1.6 Turnovers

44.6% from the Field
                          29.8% from Three Point Range
                          89.0% from the Free Throw Line

Deng:

38.3 Minutes Per Game

15.9 Points
                          5.8 Rebounds
                          2.6 Assists
                          1.2 Steals
                          1.7 Turnovers

43.1% from the Field
                          34.8% from Three Point Range
                          75.8% from the Free Throw Line

Danillo Gallanari is the Nuggets leading scorer and probably the Nuggets best player. No one expected anything from the Nuggets from the expert world. And Gallo is a huge part of the Nuggets being a good team right now. Even the other night against the New York Knicks he went off and went crazy. Out played Carmello in that ONE GAME. I bold and cap so you do not somehow read I said he is also better than Melo. Gallanari has had a hell of a year thus far and he hasn't even started to get his outside game working as of yet. He gets to the line and has been pretty good.

It is not laughable at all to say Gallo is better than Deng and yes. Right now. I don't even need to argue the future.

Now please provide your reasons for why Deng is laughable better than Gallo.
                          Deng is probably the Bulls 2nd or 3rd option, so of course he won't have more PPG, when you got Rose who carries the team on most nights.

Sorry, i'll take Deng who is the 2nd best defensive SF in the league behind LeBron, and an underrated scorer. I hate Dook, but Deng is good, and better than Gallo.

Comment

Deng is probably the Bulls 2nd or 3rd option, so of course he won't have more PPG, when you got Rose who carries the team on most nights.

Sorry, i'll take Deng who is the 2nd best defensive SF in the league behind LeBron, and an underrated scorer. I hate Dook, but Deng is good, and better than Gallo.
                            So you like to make your team worse? Just like you like to lose by more than less points?

Oh, you make it too easy Casey

sigpic

Comment

• I have to agree with KSL. I really like Deng's game. He can shutdown any guard or forward at any given time and he can easily give you around 20 PPG and a few rebounds. When you're playing with Derrick Rose, that's all you really need to do.

Defensively, he can do so much more than Gallanari as well. I'm not a Nuggets fan by any means, but I would definitely take Deng.
                              Last edited by Amari24; 02-01-2012, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                                I have to agree with KSL. I really like Deng's game. He can shutdown any guard or forward at any given time and he can easily give you around 20 PPG and a few rebounds. When you're playing with Derrick Rose, that's all you really need to do.

Defensively, he can do so much more than Gallanari as well. I'm not a Nuggets fan by any means, but I would definitely take Deng.
                                I can at least respect your opinion. KSL just hates the Nuggets, it's all he does, so his posts are irrelevant.

I'll take a 22 year old Gallo over a 27 year old Deng any day. MUCH more of an upside in Gallo.

He has a better shot, he's a 90% FT shooter, he's taller and for that size, he can move. Once Gallo becomes more physical defensively, watch out.

Gallo any day over one of my favorite players in the league, Deng.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X