No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud of The Raptors. They showed character after losing that huge lead. Showing maturity.

Exciting game to watch down the stretch. I never thought The Cavs were going to miss a shot in the 4th Q!!!!

Cavs still have home court, but it has turned into a good series after all.

:thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
      It looks like a real possibility. The Cavs have been exposed imo. That pains me to say, but I have to be honest lol.
      The Cleveland Curse just now got the memo.

Comment

• I mean we still have to win one in cle
        sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• I think its a laughable joke that Green didn't get suspended. NBA has such a problem with consistency, when dealing with punishments.

Still waiting on them to take flopping serious like they said they would.

As for the Cavs and Raps. I'm pulling for the Raps. Mostly because I tend to pull for the underdog when I don't have a horse in the race...that and I love Canada, so I want them to get the Championship...doubt they will though.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• If I was Lue I'd start Mozgov & Fry in place of Love & Thompson.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
              If I was Lue I'd start Mozgov & Fry in place of Love & Thompson.
              I dont know Fry has been pretty clutch with the 3s. And isnt Mozgov pretty much done health wise at this point ?
              sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                I dont know Fry has been pretty clutch with the 3s. And isnt Mozgov pretty much done health wise at this point ?
                No, Mozgov is fine from what I understand. Mozgov can score (Thompson can't), and I think he matches up better with Biyombo than Thompson does. I know Lue won't sit Love to start the game unless he's hurt, but it's clear to me Love isn't matching up well (offensively or defensively) with the Raptors.

Comment

• Holy cow!!!! OKC doing it again. It's "ONLY" a 19 point half time lead this time. Amazing!!

Comment

• OKC is definitely playing like the best team in the league
                    sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                        ill take that bet although I dont think it will be easy for the Warriors
                        So do you concede our bet?
                        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                          So do you concede our bet?
                          Not over yet but looking like ill lose that bet
                          sigpic

Comment

• I don't think anyone in the East can contend with the Thunder if they keep up this intensity.

Comment

• What do you guys think of Curry now?
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                                Not over yet but looking like ill lose that bet
                                I wouldn't be shocked if the Warriors won the next three. I wouldn't be shocked if they got blown out in game 5 either.

Comment

Working...
                                X