Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    CP bet? I got Warriors winning the series in 7 against the cavs
    Ill take that bet. Cavs healthy this time around.
    sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      Guess all the premature memes mocking the warriors when they were down 3-1 are getting burned right now.
      World class memes are being aborted on computers across America right now. A moment of silence would be appropriate.

Comment

I'm in. Cavaliers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
          World class memes are being aborted on computers across America right now. A moment of silence would be appropriate.
          I even saw memes a week ago mocking Kerr for being named coach of the year when it seemed like billy donavon was out coaching him. Who for whatever reason also gets a lot of disrespect as a coach.

But you gotta coach your tail off to come back from 3-1. Even if the roster makes his job easier.
          sigpic

Comment

I'll get in on the warriors side.

Maybe someone can make a list of who all is involved before the finals start. So we know who we owe at the end.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm in. I want the Warriors to win, liked them since the Chris Mullin days, but I see the fully healthy Cavs in 6.

Comment

Win 73 reg. season games. Break the record but then lose in the finals. If Warriors lose this series the memes will be much worse.
                sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

I even saw memes a week ago mocking Kerr for being named coach of the year when it seemed like billy donavon was out coaching him. Who for whatever reason also gets a lot of disrespect as a coach.

But you gotta coach your tail off to come back from 3-1. Even if the roster makes his job easier.
                  Those memes should stay up. Steve Clifford or Terry Stotts should have won it.

And then I can think of another three or four guys who should've been ahead of Kerr. Maybe he deserved it last year, but it's not a lifetime achievement award.

Comment

Those memes should stay up. Steve Clifford or Terry Stotts should have won it.

And then I can think of another three or four guys who should've been ahead of Kerr. Maybe he deserved it last year, but it's not a lifetime achievement award.
                    Have to strongly disagree. Best regular season record in NBA history. And just coached his team back from 3-1.

No one deserves it more.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                      Win 73 reg. season games. Break the record but then lose in the finals. If Warriors lose this series the memes will be much worse.
                      My point was it was stupid to pop the memes up at 3-1 before the series was over.

Because they clearly didn't choke before the finals.
                      sigpic

Comment

Have to strongly disagree. Best regular season record in NBA history. And just coached his team back from 3-1.

No one deserves it more.
                        He didn't even coach the team until the season was half over, and he's coaching one the best teams in NBA History with arguably the best player in the league. Bill Walton's kid coached them to 39-4 for Christ's sake.

The Portland Trailblazers were supposed to be rebuilding after losing Aldridge. The Hornets only legitimate scoring threat was Kemba Walker.

Comment

He didn't even coach the team until the season was half over, and he's coaching one the best teams in NBA History with arguably the best player in the league. Bill Walton's kid coached them to 39-4 for Christ's sake.

The Portland Trailblazers were supposed to be rebuilding after losing Aldridge. The Hornets only legitimate scoring threat was Kemba Walker.
                          So Luke Walton is the real coach of the year?

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                            So Luke Walton is the real coach of the year?
                            The Buss family apparently think he is. But seriously, if you say so. Go for it.

Comment

• warriors in 6 !
                              sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Well, when the Warriors were down 3-1, they had a far better chance of winning their series than the Raptors had of winning their series(the Raptors had no chance). So, it's no surprise that they got to the finals. Gotta give the Warriors credit for being that good.

I still kinda want them to lose more than I want the Cleveland curse to continue.

I think Cleveland would have won last year, if Irving and Love had been healthy. It will be interesting to see if they can prove that it was at least possible.
                                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                                You Mad Bro?
                                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X