The Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    yeah problem with him is consistency because freeman is throwing him the ball.

i offered ivory for gordon, lets see what happens
    Good luck, but I wouldn't hold my breath
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
      seriously, if this team doesnt win you need to post the champs because i cant find anythign wrong

we are in a 2QB PPR redraft and my team is

Matt Ryan, Big Ben, EJ Manuel
      Ray Rice, J Charles, Reggie Bush, Chris Ivory, Ingram
      Cruz, Mike WIlliams, Emmanuel Sanders, Cecil SHorts, Deandre Hopkins
      Gronk, and Julius Thomas while hes out
      K - i will just be picking and dropping all season, but week 1 is Succup
      Def - Likely same as kicker but i do like AZ who i drafted
      Yeah I thought it was a great draft. One guy used his 2nd pick overall to draft Julio Jones. We all died. lmao

Last year I went 15-1 going into the championship and I choked it SMH. So hopefully this is my year
      Last edited by Silent-Assassin; 08-29-2013, 01:28 PM.
      Official Knowshon Rockwell Moreno Fan Club Member #10

Creator of the smiley

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        Good luck, but I wouldn't hold my breath
        im not

but yeah, his WRs are Marshall, Wayne, Antonio Brown, Blackmon, Holmes and Gordon ... so hes fairly deep
        his RBs are mathews, mcfadden, hillman and mendenhall.

im hoping he thinks a relpacement for them is worth more than his WR that is suspended for 2 games on a bad team
        sigpic
        -------

Comment

• Here is another one of my drafts, since I didn't post all the ones I did.

QB: Matt Ryan & Carson Palmer
          RB: Arian Foster-Chris Johnson-Darren McFadden-Eddie Lacy-Gio Bernard
          WR: Randall Cobb-Reggie Wayne-Eric Decker-James Jones-Tavon Austin
          TE: Owen Daniels
          K: Sebastian Janikowski
          DEF: Green Bay Packers

I like it, it went exactly how I planned it. I picked the Packers for a reason, I think this will be the year they come close to the 2010 defense. If not the Ravens, Bengals, and Falcons are FAs.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
            Here is another one of my drafts, since I didn't post all the ones I did.

QB: Matt Ryan & Carson Palmer
            RB: Arian Foster-Chris Johnson-Darren McFadden-Eddie Lacy-Gio Bernard
            WR: Randall Cobb-Reggie Wayne-Eric Decker-James Jones-Tavon Austin
            TE: Owen Daniels
            K: Sebastian Janikowski
            DEF: Green Bay Packers

I like it, it went exactly how I planned it. I picked the Packers for a reason, I think this will be the year they come close to the 2010 defense. If not the Ravens, Bengals, and Falcons are FAs.
            You are stacked
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• I had the #1 pick and loved the way it turned out and just had to come and share the joy with others

QBs = Matt Ryan, Big Ben
              RBs = Adrian Peterson, Alfred Morris, Eddy Lacy, Giovani Bernard, LeVeon Bell
              WRs = Demaryius Thomas, Danny Amendola, Lance Moore, Kendrell Thompkins
              TEs = Owen Daniels, Jarod Cook
              D/ST = 49rs, Steelers
              K = Matt Prater
              Last edited by JvDub95; 09-01-2013, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                I had the #1 pick and loved the way it turned out and just had to come and share the joy with others

QBs = Matt Ryan, Big Ben
                RBs = Adrian Peterson, Alfred Morris, Eddy Lacy, Giovani Bernard, LeVeon Bell
                WRs = Demaryius Thomas, Danny Amendola, Lance Moore, Kendrell Thompkins
                TEs = Owen Daniels, Jarod Cook
                D/ST = 49rs, Steelers
                K = Matt Prater
                It this a PPR league or standard?

I'd give it a B-
                Kinda lacking at receiver and pretty much gambling that Brad will connect with Danny as much or more than Welker.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                  It this a PPR league or standard?

I'd give it a B-
                  Kinda lacking at receiver and pretty much gambling that Brad will connect with Danny as much or more than Welker.
                  PPR, It has a WR/RB flex spot and planned on playing 3 RBs all year so I didn't focus as much on WR's. I am banking on Danny staying healthy for once in his career, but I thought it was a gamble worth taking

Comment

• I have to add that I landed Bell with the very last pick of the draft, other guys were scared of his injury I guess. Pairing AP with Morris I think is a nasty combo that I was thrilled to put together.

Comment

• Okay I need your help.

First, how did I do in my draft. 14-man league, 0.5ppr, 2wr/2rb/1flex

Tony romo/carson palmer
                      marshawn lynch/matt forte/steven jackson/pierre thomas/michael bush
                      danny amendola/miles austin/mike williams/andre roberts/cordarrelle patterson
                      owen daniels
                      justin tucker
                      arizona

I know that I am weak in WR. I might go and try trading S.Jax for D.T. Should I do it? The following player will be played at flex value btw.

D.T. has the easier schedule and is a monster, but welker might strip off receptions/tds.
                      Also, S.Jax is really consistent and getting put into a more potent offense (Michael turner in is last 4 years, had 10-12 TDs with ATL and averaged 1000+yards).

Comment

• I would do the trade, your top 3 RBs are solid but there is no doubt you need more help at WR. As long as bye weeks don't hurt you, I would make the trade. Unless you can start 3 RB's, than I would just live with roster. Those 3 RBs are almost untouchable

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                          I would do the trade, your top 3 RBs are solid but there is no doubt you need more help at WR. As long as bye weeks don't hurt you, I would make the trade. Unless you can start 3 RB's, than I would just live with roster. Those 3 RBs are almost untouchable
                          Yeah I have a flex spot. So those 3 are in my starting line-up currently.
                          Thanks for your input!

Comment

• Originally posted by bronkkk View Post
                            Okay I need your help.

First, how did I do in my draft. 14-man league, 0.5ppr, 2wr/2rb/1flex

Tony romo/carson palmer
                            marshawn lynch/matt forte/steven jackson/pierre thomas/michael bush
                            danny amendola/miles austin/mike williams/andre roberts/cordarrelle patterson
                            owen daniels
                            justin tucker
                            arizona

I know that I am weak in WR. I might go and try trading S.Jax for D.T. Should I do it? The following player will be played at flex value btw.

D.T. has the easier schedule and is a monster, but welker might strip off receptions/tds.
                            Also, S.Jax is really consistent and getting put into a more potent offense (Michael turner in is last 4 years, had 10-12 TDs with ATL and averaged 1000+yards).
                            I give you a B. I wouldn't make the trade. You can get quality WRs on the waiver wire

Comment

• I haven't completed my draft yet, but I was offered Bradford for Palmer. Should I do it? I have Palmer

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                                I haven't completed my draft yet, but I was offered Bradford for Palmer. Should I do it? I have Palmer
                                No. Palmer will have better numbers than Bradford. Everybody wants Carson now because every media site keeps bringing up his numbers with Oakland whom had no weapons, to the possible numbers with Zona whom have Fits and some decent other weapons.

Neither are bad options, INT's will make or break them.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X