The Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    you're gonna get killed at the RB spot. Also, no idea who R. Williams is so it looks like you have no flex player either.
    That's supposed to be an M. Mike Williams. Also, I just dropped LeShoure and added Bell instead so at least that moves up in the depth chart, but he's a backup for me anyway. Not sure who else I could replace Tate with that would be similar or better that's available haha.
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

12 team, non ppr. 12th pick in the draft

QB-RG3
      RB-Trent Richardson, Riddley, MJD, Giovani Bernard, Ingram
      WR-Garcon, Roddy White, Josh Gordon, Vincent Brown, Kenbrell Thompkins
      TE-Myers, Jordan Cameron
      D- Colts-- will play waiver wire with D. Colts play Oak week 1
      K-Dan Bailey

opinions?
      Pretty good, I'd say a B
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Ok I just had my Fantasy Draft yesterday it is a 10 team standard league

QB- Matt Stafford
        RB1- Adrian peterson
        RB2- Chris johnson
        WR1- Julio Jones
        WR2- Larry Fitzgerald
        Flex- Eric Decker
        TE- Antonio Gates
        D/ST- Cincinatti
        K- Matt Prater

B- Lamar Miller
        B-Mark Ingram
        B- Stevie Johnson
        B-Jared Cook

Please rate and make starter suggestions for week 1
        sigpichttp://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd7355151.png

Comment

• Can someone please rate my fantasy team. This is a money league that in not ppr and is standard scoring with IDP.

QB- Russell
          RB- Martin, MJD, Ball, J Rogers
          WR- Marshall, DT, Jennings, Ace Sanders, Britt
          TE- JT, Jordan Cameron
          IDP- Bobby Wagner, Von Miller
          D- Denver, KC
          K- Tucker

Thanks.
          Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Weak at QB.
            Decent to potentially great RB's.
            Strong WR's.
            Remains to be seen TE's.
            Fine at IDP when Miller returns.
            Good at defense, but drop the chiefs and get another QB.
            Good at kicker.
            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
              Weak at QB.
              Decent to potentially great RB's.
              Strong WR's.
              Remains to be seen TE's.
              Fine at IDP when Miller returns.
              Good at defense, but drop the chiefs and get another QB.
              Good at kicker.
              You dont like Russell as a FF QB? Only ones left available are Smith, Weeden, and other scrubs.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                Pretty good, I'd say a B
                my WR are a little weak but I love my RB and depth. My TEs are all potential and hoping RG3 does great.
                Last edited by broncos SB2010; 09-03-2013, 11:25 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                  Can someone please rate my fantasy team. This is a money league that in not ppr and is standard scoring with IDP.

QB- Russell
                  RB- Martin, MJD, Ball, J Rogers
                  WR- Marshall, DT, Jennings, Ace Sanders, Britt
                  TE- JT, Jordan Cameron
                  IDP- Bobby Wagner, Von Miller
                  D- Denver, KC
                  K- Tucker

Thanks.
                  QB--hope he lives up to last year, should get good rushing points.
                  RB-2 good starters, Ball is potential but probably weak in a committee
                  WR-2 good ones, Jennings could be good as well but dont trust the QB.
                  TE-all potential, same as mine.
                  D-KC is a good sleeper pick and Denver will be lower than last year with limited pass rush but thats 4 games against the Raiders

Overall, depth and Flex look a little shaky but good starters.
                  sigpic

Comment

12 team, non ppr. 12th pick in the draft

QB-RG3
                    RB-Trent Richardson, Riddley, MJD, Giovani Bernard, Ingram
                    WR-Garcon, Roddy White, Josh Gordon, Vincent Brown, Kenbrell Thompkins
                    TE-Myers, Jordan Cameron
                    D- Colts-- will play waiver wire with D. Colts play Oak week 1
                    K-Dan Bailey

opinions?
                    No back up QB? What are you gonna do during a bye week, if RGIII get's hurt(he is coming off a serious knee injury), or if he plays a very tough defense?

Isn't Gordon suspended? Not liking your wide outs after Garcon and White. Who left in FA, I'm sure 2-3 players would be better options.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      No back up QB? What are you gonna do during a bye week, if RGIII get's hurt(he is coming off a serious knee injury), or if he plays a very tough defense?

Isn't Gordon suspended? Not liking your wide outs after Garcon and White. Who left in FA, I'm sure 2-3 players would be better options.
                      yep, Gordon suspended first 4 games but he will be back after that and is their #1.

I was going to take Vick as my backup QB but he went before my pick. I generally don't rotate QBs, just stick with one. On the bye week, I'll pick up one off the waiver wire, there are several with good matchups that week (week 5). Weeden plays the Bills, Cutler plays the Saints, Alex Smith plays the Titans, Rivers plays the Raiders...one of them will be fine then I roll with RG3 the rest of the year. I didn't pick QB until round 7, most of the top QB all gone by then. If he gets hurt, I'll pick up Cousins or a waiver player...hoping for the best there.

Thompkins is the NE starting X with Gronk coming off injury, Amendola a walking accident, and Hernandez gone. In preseason he was 11 for 143 including week 3 where he went 8 for 116 with the 1s.

Vincent Brown was a 3rd round pick in 2011 who was on IR last year and didn't play after his return. In 2011 as a rookie he went 19 for 329 and 3 TDs only starting 4 games. He is the SD starting WR this year and Rivers claims he loves him. The next 2 WR for SD are Malcolm Floyd and Eddie royal...both with in juries.

Both of those WR are all potential but the upside is huge as both are starting for teams who like to throw. I figured a starter with huge potential was better than a #2/3/4 more established players. Guys left in FA are players like earl Bennett and Harry Douglas. I'll stick my late round fliers and hope they step up...which I think they will.
                      Last edited by broncos SB2010; 09-03-2013, 12:36 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Watson 81 View Post
                        Ok I just had my Fantasy Draft yesterday it is a 10 team standard league

QB- Matt Stafford
                        RB1- Adrian peterson
                        RB2- Chris johnson
                        WR1- Julio Jones
                        WR2- Larry Fitzgerald
                        Flex- Eric Decker
                        TE- Antonio Gates
                        D/ST- Cincinatti
                        K- Matt Prater

B- Lamar Miller
                        B-Mark Ingram
                        B- Stevie Johnson
                        B-Jared Cook

Please rate and make starter suggestions for week 1
                        The only pick I don't like is Gates
                        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• How much is Ahmad Bradshaw going to play in week 1? I'm thinking I might need to pick up Vick Ballard if he's getting the start

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                            How much is Ahmad Bradshaw going to play in week 1? I'm thinking I might need to pick up Vick Ballard if he's getting the start
                            I would guess week 1, neither of them will be very good since they will probably share the load. Ballard might get any GL carries though. Do you have a better flex?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Who should I start as a flex? Montee Ball, Ace Sanders or Kenny Britt?

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                                Who should I start as a flex? Montee Ball, Ace Sanders or Kenny Britt?
                                I'd go probably with Sanders. How about me? I have: Cecil Shorts vs. KC, Tavon Austin vs. ARI, (My DEF) Vick Ballard vs. OAK, and Jared Cook vs. ARI
                                Last edited by HUMCALC; 09-03-2013, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X