Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well, my PPR draft went poor......
    Chalk my $500 bucks up as a loss
    Rodgers
    Spiller
    Murray
    Julio Jones
    Steve Johnson
    Tavon Austin
    Witten
    L Bell
    Jennings
    Vick
    Olson
    D Williams
    Denver D
    Bullock K
    Woodhead

    Comment


    • Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
      Well, my PPR draft went poor......
      Chalk my $500 bucks up as a loss
      Rodgers
      Spiller
      Murray
      Julio Jones
      Steve Johnson
      Tavon Austin
      Witten
      L Bell
      Jennings
      Vick
      Olson
      D Williams
      Denver D
      Bullock K
      Woodhead
      I don't think it's as bad as you think, you have Rogers, Spiller, Julio and Witten. All will be consistant players. Plus, players like Austin and Bell might turn out to be gems. Just like real games, you never know who is going to show untill you play them :thumb:

      Comment


      • Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
        I would guess week 1, neither of them will be very good since they will probably share the load. Ballard might get any GL carries though. Do you have a better flex?
        Well it's against Oakland so it's a favorable matchup for both of them. But as for something better, not at all lol. Damn autodraft gave me AP but apparently forgot I needed another RB

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
          I don't think it's as bad as you think, you have Rogers, Spiller, Julio and Witten. All will be consistant players. Plus, players like Austin and Bell might turn out to be gems. Just like real games, you never know who is going to show untill you play them :thumb:
          Thanks for the good vibes.....I guess its not terribly poor, just the draft panned out waaay different than I had anticipated.

          Side note- I have a trade offer where I give up Spiller and get back Lynch and Ridley. It seems like great value despite being a PPR league. I think Spiller will be great this year, but I also like the potential of 30 tds between the other two. It seems like a no brainer on the surface

          Comment








          • What are your thoughts
            I support Kaepernick 100%

            Comment


            • This trade no go or yay?
              Russell Wilson and A.J Green for Sam Bradford and Marques Colston.
              My team for this league:
              QB: RGIII and Bradford
              RB: Lynch,Jones Drew, McFadden, and Lacy
              WR:Thomas, Colston, Tavon Austin, and Steve Smith
              TE:Bennett
              D/ST: Denver and Baltimore
              K: Prater and Crosby.

              I'm only interesting in the trade for A.J. I don't really care about Wilson or Bradford.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

              Comment


              • Originally posted by assassin216 View Post






                What are your thoughts
                Not a fan of your RB's on either team.
                In both leagues your starting WR are good, but week during the bye week.(no real depth)
                QB's are good though.

                I'd grade it a C-
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

                Comment


                • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                  Not a fan of your RB's on either team.
                  In both leagues your starting WR are good, but week during the bye week.(no real depth)
                  QB's are good though.

                  I'd grade it a C-

                  I had the 10th pick in the draft...bout time it was my turn all the really good rb's were gone....


                  The first 15 picks were running backs in my second draft ....
                  I support Kaepernick 100%

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                    This trade no go or yay?
                    Russell Wilson and A.J Green for Sam Bradford and Marques Colston.
                    My team for this league:
                    QB: RGIII and Bradford
                    RB: Lynch,Jones Drew, McFadden, and Lacy
                    WR:Thomas, Colston, Tavon Austin, and Steve Smith
                    TE:Bennett
                    D/ST: Denver and Baltimore
                    K: Prater and Crosby.

                    I'm only interesting in the trade for A.J. I don't really care about Wilson or Bradford.
                    Yay, AJ Green'd arguably the best player on your team
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                      Yay, AJ Green'd arguably the best player on your team
                      Nah, I think Thomas will have better numbers than A.J and if the Panthers get some balance and Cam doesn't make bad decisions Smith could be up there as well.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                        Nah, I think Thomas will have better numbers than A.J and if the Panthers get some balance and Cam doesn't make bad decisions Smith could be up there as well.
                        More TDs I agree, but yards + TDs will go in AJ's favor. The Smith argument is a a BIG IF
                        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                          This trade no go or yay?
                          Russell Wilson and A.J Green for Sam Bradford and Marques Colston.
                          My team for this league:
                          QB: RGIII and Bradford
                          RB: Lynch,Jones Drew, McFadden, and Lacy
                          WR:Thomas, Colston, Tavon Austin, and Steve Smith
                          TE:Bennett
                          D/ST: Denver and Baltimore
                          K: Prater and Crosby.

                          I'm only interesting in the trade for A.J. I don't really care about Wilson or Bradford.
                          If someone is dumb enough to make this trade do it and don't look back, aj is leaps and bounds better than colston
                          sigpic
                          -------

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            More TDs I agree, but yards + TDs will go in AJ's favor. The Smith argument is a a BIG IF
                            Thomas will end the season with better fantasy numbers period. Which is what I care about in a standard league.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                              If someone is dumb enough to make this trade do it and don't look back, aj is leaps and bounds better than colston
                              Yeah I don't know why he wants to get rid of Green. Fox Sports says he wins the trade in terms of points(I0.8 points for him, 10.8 lost for me)
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by assassin216 View Post






                                What are your thoughts
                                Not a fan, a LOT of POTENTIAL, but BIG gambles
                                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X