The Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Yeah I don't know why he wants to get rid of Green. Fox Sports says he wins the trade in terms of points(I0.8 points for him, 10.8 lost for me)
    Yahoo is being dumb, it's really not even close aj as I said is a ridiculous amount better than Colton and Wilson is a ridiculous amount better than Bradford

You EASILY win this trade
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

• Pick 3 to start - Cruz, Shorts, M Williams, Deandre Hopkins, Emmanuel Sanders
      sigpic
      -------

Comment

• Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
        Pick 3 to start - Cruz, Shorts, M Williams, Deandre Hopkins, Emmanuel Sanders
        Cruz, Shorts and Sanders IMO

I think Sanders has the potential to be a great draft day bargain looking back in a month or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
          Cruz, Shorts and Sanders IMO

I think Sanders has the potential to be a great draft day bargain looking back in a month or two.
          i have williams in with the first 2 you listed, at the moment.

i like sanders because if he does well Big Ben is also starting for me but i think Williams has the best chance at getting a TD and has a better team around him outside of QB. Im pretty torn on it
          sigpic
          -------

Comment

• Thinking of starting M. Ball tonight. Just not sure how much playing time he will get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raiderfan76 View Post
              Thinking of starting M. Ball tonight. Just not sure how much playing time he will get.
              if thats your best option i would be a little worried
              sigpic
              -------

Comment

• Baltimore has the #1 defense vs. TEs last year. I doubt they will be as prolific this year with all the offseason moves. Changes at LB, losing their safeties, etc.

Would you start Fred Davis vs the Eagles or Julius Thomas vs Baltimore tonight?

Comment

if thats your best option i would be a little worried
                  No, I am thin (talent wise) @rb though.

Tom Brady
                  D. Bryant
                  A. Johnson
                  R. Bush
                  D. Williams
                  A. Gates
                  D. Amendola
                  J. Tucker
                  S. Francisco

BENCH

V. Ballard
                  M. Ball
                  R. Mendenhall
                  F. Jackson
                  M. Schaub
                  Indianapolis

I'm probably starting Vick Ballard over D. Williams and Indy's D over SF because the Colts play the Raiders in Indy plus the Raiders can't stop the run or score lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raiderfan76 View Post
                    No, I am thin (talent wise) @rb though.

Tom Brady
                    D. Bryant
                    A. Johnson
                    R. Bush
                    D. Williams
                    A. Gates
                    D. Amendola
                    J. Tucker
                    S. Francisco

BENCH

V. Ballard
                    M. Ball
                    R. Mendenhall
                    F. Jackson
                    M. Schaub
                    Indianapolis

I'm probably starting Vick Ballard over D. Williams and Indy's D over SF because the Colts play the Raiders in Indy plus the Raiders can't stop the run or score lol.
                    i think bell is a no brainer to sit out. Deangelo would be next up but that Seattle D is brutal, i think its a toss up between mendenhall and ballard though
                    sigpic
                    -------

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
                      Baltimore has the #1 defense vs. TEs last year. I doubt they will be as prolific this year with all the offseason moves. Changes at LB, losing their safeties, etc.

im starting Thomas in place of gronk for the next couple weeks
                      sigpic
                      -------

Comment

Baltimore has the #1 defense vs. TEs last year. I doubt they will be as prolific this year with all the offseason moves. Changes at LB, losing their safeties, etc.

I'd go with Fred Davis. The Eagles are going to be able to put up points this year and Washington doesn't have the best secondary so this game could end up being a shootout. Davis is a terrific TE and has looked pretty good in the preseason coming off of his ACL injury. Shanny is going to get him involved in the offense

Comment

Cruz, Shorts, sanders
                          sigpic

Comment

absolutely Davis. Shanny likes his TE and JT may not even be targeted.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'd go with Cruz, Hopkins, and Sanders
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by bronkkk View Post
                                Okay I need your help.

First, how did I do in my draft. 14-man league, 0.5ppr, 2wr/2rb/1flex

Tony romo/carson palmer
                                marshawn lynch/matt forte/steven jackson/pierre thomas/michael bush
                                danny amendola/miles austin/mike williams/andre roberts/cordarrelle patterson
                                owen daniels
                                justin tucker
                                arizona

I know that I am weak in WR. I might go and try trading S.Jax for D.T. Should I do it? The following player will be played at flex value btw.

D.T. has the easier schedule and is a monster, but welker might strip off receptions/tds.
                                Also, S.Jax is really consistent and getting put into a more potent offense (Michael turner in is last 4 years, had 10-12 TDs with ATL and averaged 1000+yards).
                                Okay so I didn't go for the D.T. for S.Jax trade.

However, I got a new offer now. Calvin Johnson for Marshawn Lynch. Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                X