The Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bronkkk View Post
    Okay so I didn't go for the D.T. for S.Jax trade.

However, I got a new offer now. Calvin Johnson for Marshawn Lynch. Thoughts?
    i would take that in a heart beat for PPR, you have 2 starters already @ RB.

basically who do you like better in the flex, Sjax (who im guessing if you kept lynch) or Miles Austin/Mike Williams if you got Calvin.

id take calvin and run like hell because that team would be set

also i dont think anyone would trade DT for Jackson or even give it time of day, i know i wouldnt
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

• Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
      i would take that in a heart beat for PPR, you have 2 starters already @ RB.

basically who do you like better in the flex, Sjax (who im guessing if you kept lynch) or Miles Austin/Mike Williams if you got Calvin.

id take calvin and run like hell because that team would be set

also i dont think anyone would trade DT for Jackson or even give it time of day, i know i wouldnt
      Agreed....that trade needs to be accepted asap before they come to their senses. Lynch is a monster but their is a good chance their yardage totals and tds will be very close, then you add in the 100+ points for receptions and its a no brainer to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
        Agreed....that trade needs to be accepted asap before they come to their senses. Lynch is a monster but their is a good chance their yardage totals and tds will be very close, then you add in the 100+ points for receptions and its a no brainer to me.
        esp since marshawn doesnt catch
        sigpic
        -------

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
          Baltimore has the #1 defense vs. TEs last year. I doubt they will be as prolific this year with all the offseason moves. Changes at LB, losing their safeties, etc.

Would you start Fred Davis vs the Eagles or Julius Thomas vs Baltimore tonight?
          Hope you went with JT even with the bad advice. That's why it's fantasy FB...anything happens every week.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
            Great move. You should kill from here on out
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/154413...ecenter?week=1 <<-- scored 154 points with my Broncos team.
              :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/154413...ecenter?week=1 <<-- scored 154 points with my Broncos team.
                That league is pretty funny, there should be more leagues where you can only draft players from one team.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                  That league is pretty funny, there should be more leagues where you can only draft players from one team.
                  Ha, thanks. Yea it was my idea. I thought it was a pretty fun thing to try. 16 teams in it, and 16 different fans of different teams. I'm excited to see how it pans out this season and to see how it ends up. I should have drafted all Broncos in my real leagues, I would have been better off than what I have now
                  :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                    Ha, thanks. Yea it was my idea. I thought it was a pretty fun thing to try. 16 teams in it, and 16 different fans of different teams. I'm excited to see how it pans out this season and to see how it ends up. I should have drafted all Broncos in my real leagues, I would have been better off than what I have now
                    It's a cool idea that adds a little flavor to fantasy football.

On a side note Owen Daniels showed last night why people shouldn't be so down on him. Dude is always a reliable tight end and if anyone needs a TE Jordan Cameron would be a good pick up if you can't get Julius Thomas.'

Need a running back? Keep an eye on Joqiue Bell of the Lions and Fred Jackson.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• This is my only team, I feel like doing only 1 league makes it feel more important so you cant just give up and switch to your other team but anyways this is my team....8 man league and I had 8th pick. I won 1st week I scored 143-91

Colin Kaepernick,
                      C.J. Spiller, Buf*RB
                      Alfred Morris, Wsh*RB
                      Demaryius Thomas, Den*WR
                      Victor Cruz, NYG*WR**
                      Jason Witten, Dal*TE
                      Frank Gore, SF*RB (Flex)
                      Bears D/ST*D/ST
                      Matt Prater, Den*K

Bench
                      Dwayne Bowe, KC*WR
                      Rashard Mendenhall, Ari*RB**
                      BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Cin*RB
                      Tavon Austin, StL*WR
                      Lance Moore, NO*WR
                      Eli Manning, NYG*QB
                      Fred Jackson, Buf*RB

dallas clark, knowshon, and Joique Bell, Det RB are still FA's, think I should grab anyone?.... I might drop lance moore because hes not consistent
                      Last edited by McNasty89; 09-10-2013, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• Won four out of five this week, lost in the one where I came up against Peyton Manning, but that doesn't hurt at all

This week's dilemma, which TE to start. Thinking of going Julius versus the Giants instead of Vernon v Seachickens. Opinions?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                          Won four out of five this week, lost in the one where I came up against Peyton Manning, but that doesn't hurt at all

This week's dilemma, which TE to start. Thinking of going Julius versus the Giants instead of Vernon v Seachickens. Opinions?
                          i would go with vernon until proven otherwise but i do like Julius matchup more. Davis is really Kaeps only other option and hes a really good QB. Julius will still have to compete with a ton of other targets
                          sigpic
                          -------

Comment

• Sucks in one of my leagues I lost to a guy who scored 143.25 and I scored 135.58.

My score would have been enough to have beaten anyone else in the league except this one guy I played.
                            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• I am quickly trying to trade for Eric Decker... there's no way any team can keep him down long.

Buy low!

Comment

• Another player to grab if he's a FA is Ben Tate. Gary Kubiak said he will continue to split carries between Tate and Foster. For how long is unknown.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X