No announcement yet.

The Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now here's what's causing me to be on edge today.

Chris Givens or take a risk and go with Stephen Hill tonight?

Givens is in an offense with too many different options, and tonight Geno has to throw to someone, he targeted Hill the most last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
      Now here's what's causing me to be on edge today.

Chris Givens or take a risk and go with Stephen Hill tonight?

Givens is in an offense with too many different options, and tonight Geno has to throw to someone, he targeted Hill the most last week.
      Hmmmm Kenny Stills did give the Falcons some trouble last week and Givens is a faster deep threat, but I expect Nolan to patch that up. Givens might get a deep TD but he's more of a decoy in their offense. I'd probably go with Hill as the Jets should pass the ball a lot and with Kerley out, Hill and Holmes are the only real passing threats.

Comment

• I hate that I have Ryan Mathews on my fantasy team. I just can't trust him.

I did pick up Jacobs NYG -

Think he'll get many looks this week?
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
          I hate that I have Ryan Mathews on my fantasy team. I just can't trust him.

I did pick up Jacobs NYG -

Think he'll get many looks this week?
          Jacobs might but he admitted he isn't quite in football shape yet. The idea however is that Wilson will fumble and Tom will have no choice but to play Jacobs. It's a risk in every sense of the word I'd ride it out with Matthews until he gets hurt or proves himself utterly garbage.

Of course just my opinion.
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Russel Wilson or matt ryan??

Comment

• I have 3 spots & 6 players. Who should I start from:

Jimmy Graham
              Julius Thomas
              Tony Gonzales
              Jared Cook
              Tavon Austin
              T.Y. Hilton
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Hey guys quick advice who should I start Hopkins Tavon Austin or Harry Douglas in my flex?

Comment

• Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                  Russel Wilson or matt ryan??
                  Defo Matt Ryan. The Rams D is decent but Atlanta in that dome with the big 3 (looks like Roddy will play) can put up big points.

Wilson has a really tough game against that SF front 7 and I think they might keep it on the ground more.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                    I have 3 spots & 6 players. Who should I start from:

Jimmy Graham
                    Julius Thomas
                    Tony Gonzales
                    Jared Cook
                    Tavon Austin
                    T.Y. Hilton
                    I presume you can only play 1 TE ? Anyway, I would play them in this order -

Jimmy Graham - Targeted heavy by Bree's again last week, always a RZ threat.

TG - Heavily targeted last week, great RZ threat. Should see plenty of the ball again.

J Cook - Had a monster game last week, 141 yards and 2 TD's. I would trust the 2 above more, and going into Atlanta is not easy.

Tavon Austin - Boom or bust but the Rams are trying to get him the ball so I figure he will break a couple this week.

JT - I think he will have a very good season but Denver has sooooooo many options that I can't play JT ahead of the players above.

Hilton - Was not a big part of the offense last week, although got a TD, and facing a good Dolphins D.

Comment

• Originally posted by JordanElyea View Post
                      Hey guys quick advice who should I start Hopkins Tavon Austin or Harry Douglas in my flex?
                      Defo not Douglas. Even if Roddy is limited I'm not sure how many balls get thrown his way with Jones, White, TG and Jackson pounding the rock.

Hopkins and Austin are a coin flip. Austin will be targeted more but Hopkins had AJ taking away attention.

Personally I would play Austin as Hopkins has AJ and Owen Daniels as the top 2 targets.

Comment

I have 3 spots & 6 players. Who should I start from:

Jimmy Graham
                        Julius Thomas
                        Tony Gonzales
                        Jared Cook
                        Tavon Austin
                        T.Y. Hilton
                        How many tight ends can you start?

Comment

• No Dunta Robinson for the Chiefs, Miles Austin becomes a must start.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                            Defo Matt Ryan. The Rams D is decent but Atlanta in that dome with the big 3 (looks like Roddy will play) can put up big points.

Wilson has a really tough game against that SF front 7 and I think they might keep it on the ground more.
                            good point

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                              How many tight ends can you start?
                              As many as I want. Last week NYG's D gave up 20+ points to Witten, so I currently have: Cook, Graham, and JT in
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

As many as I want. Last week NYG's D gave up 20+ points to Witten, so I currently have: Cook, Graham, and JT in
                                That's probably who I would put in too.

Comment

Working...
                                X