Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    That's probably who I would put in too.
    I just know that whomever I don't put in is going to have a great game. I'm flip-flopping between J.T., Tavon Austin, & T.Y. Hilton
    Last edited by HUMCALC; 09-14-2013, 06:49 PM.
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Should I start

Brian Hartline or
      Alshon Jeffrey
      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Colin Kaepernick,
        C.J. Spiller, Buf*RB
        Alfred Morris, Wsh*RB
        Demaryius Thomas, Den*WR
        Victor Cruz, NYG*WR**
        Jason Witten Dal TE
        Knoshon Moreno Den RB (Flex)
        Bears D/ST*D/ST
        Matt Prater, Den*K

Bench
        Dwayne Bowe, KC*WR
        Rashard Mendenhall, Ari*RB**
        BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Cin*RB
        Tavon Austin, StL*WR
        Frank Gore SF RB
        Eli Manning, NYG*QB
        Fred Jackson, Buf*RB

I'm Trying to Drop BGE For Eddie Royal and Manning for Bennit CHI TE just because ill pick up a qb when Kap is on a bye so i need opinions on that and this trade...... someone offered me Jordy Nelson, GB*WR for Frank Gore by looking at my team do you guys think i should do the trade????

Comment

• Thoughts on David Wilson? Personally I think he will get out of the doghouse soon and take a firm hold on what the team envisioned for him.
          I think hes a great candidate for a buy low type of player right now.

I ask because I have been offered Wilson and DeAndre Hopkins for DeMarco Murray and I am really considering it. I have Lynch and I have Doug Martin so losing Murray wont break me in any way, plus I could use some wr help.

Listening to the Texans talk about Hopkins has me really thinking I dont want to pass the offer up.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNasty89 View Post
            i need opinions on that and this trade...... someone offered me Jordy Nelson, GB*WR for Frank Gore by looking at my team do you guys think i should do the trade????
            I would do it for sure. When comparing rbs to wrs I look at potential yards and I see far more yards out of Nelson than Gore. Nelson can and does often pull in 40 yard catches and is a great redzone receiver. Gore needs a lot of touches to get that same number of yards, plus having Kap already your essentially fighting for the same ground yards at times.

Plus I dont see Knowshon giving up his role unless injury strikes. I think Moreno has every bit as much value as your #3 rb as Gore does.

Comment

• Should I pick up Hillman, Franklin (from GB), or trade for Montee Ball?
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Im not sure any of them have much value......
                This is still Morenos gig and Franklin goes back behind Lacy before long. In fact Green Bay is on a bye this week and Lacy will be back by the time they get back. All of those options are nothing more than time share -at best RBs.

Comment

• Man this isn't my year for Fantasy football. my kicker led my team in points last week.
                  So cal Water Polo player Broncos fan

In his first start T.J Yates has tied Tony Romo for playoff wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dodgers31296 View Post
                    Man this isn't my year for Fantasy football. my kicker led my team in points last week.

Yeah this season has been pretty weird all around. Maybe it'll pick up, my teams are doing fine but not as good as I'd hope or thought when I drafted them.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• I've NEVER drafting RBs again. I HATE fantasy
                      Last edited by HUMCALC; 09-29-2013, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Heres a question for you guys!!

I'm in a 14 team PPR league with 2 starting recievers, 2 starting runningbacks and a flex (TE/RB/WR).

My RB's are Doug Martin, Maurice Jones-Drew, and Lamar Miller.

My Top WR's are Antonio Brown, Torrey Smith, and Tavon Austin.

My TE's are Julius Thomas, Tony Gonzalez, and Coby Fleener.

So my situation is that I'm dying at the RB position and was just offered a trade: Leveon Bell for Julius Thomas...I need RB's and could still fall back on Tony Gonzalez and have someone else in the flex. What do you guys think of this trade offer?

Bell did score in my league 23 points last week which is fairly significant for a single player. However it was against the Vikings and it was his first game. Do I go with the Upside here and take a chance or stay the course?
                        sigpic
                        Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by sbxxxiichamps View Post
                          Heres a question for you guys!!

I'm in a 14 team PPR league with 2 starting recievers, 2 starting runningbacks and a flex (TE/RB/WR).

My RB's are Doug Martin, Maurice Jones-Drew, and Lamar Miller.

My Top WR's are Antonio Brown, Torrey Smith, and Tavon Austin.

My TE's are Julius Thomas, Tony Gonzalez, and Coby Fleener.

So my situation is that I'm dying at the RB position and was just offered a trade: Leveon Bell for Julius Thomas...I need RB's and could still fall back on Tony Gonzalez and have someone else in the flex. What do you guys think of this trade offer?
                          I think that he should throw in another player along with Bell

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            I think that he should throw in another player along with Bell
                            Yea I'm thinking I need more just because Bell isn't proven yet.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

• Brian Hoyer/ Russell Wilson and Jordy Nelson/Reggie Wayne

Im thinking about starting Hoyer and Nelson....
                              I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                                Brian Hoyer/ Russell Wilson and Jordy Nelson/Reggie Wayne

Im thinking about starting Hoyer and Nelson....
                                Don't know about Hoyer just can't get sold on the guy. He'd be a gamble but if can pay off. I"m starting EJ Manuel in 2 leagues.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X