Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trade help:

    I would get: AP, Antonio Gates
    I would give: Jimmy Graham, Fred Jackson

    Is this as slam dunk of a trade as I think??
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Yes I would certainly do that!
      Jimmy Graham is awesome, but Rivers will be relying heavily on Gates and will be a great play all year (barring health)
      The other aspect of the trade is a no brainer....overall I think you get great value in the deal.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
        Trade help:

        I would get: AP, Antonio Gates
        I would give: Jimmy Graham, Fred Jackson

        Is this as slam dunk of a trade as I think??
        AP alone would make this a great trade. Gates is just the icing.
        sigpic

        DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
          Who was dumb enough to trade Bush for Martin? lol. Martin's production has been terrible and I am saddened that I wasted a first round pick on him this season. Bush, on the other hand...has been lighting it up.
          It was Martin/Julius Thomas for Reggie Bush/Marquise Colston. Good trade Insane
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

          Comment


          • Should I start Eli Manning or Tom Brady this week?
            sigpic
            2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
            2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
            BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MarkB View Post
              Should I start Eli Manning or Tom Brady this week?
              Tom Brady, by far
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

              Comment


              • I got two spots open who should I start? MJD, gio bernard, tavon austin, ruben randle, or kennan allen?

                one of them has to be a receiver. thank you .
                Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                  I got two spots open who should I start? MJD, gio bernard, tavon austin, ruben randle, or kennan allen?

                  one of them has to be a receiver. thank you .
                  Allen and Austin. Which 3 WRs should I play this week? I have Jimmy Graham (a must), Marques Colston, T.Y. Hilton, and Deandre Hopkins
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                    Allen and Austin. Which 3 WRs should I play this week? I have Jimmy Graham (a must), Marques Colston, T.Y. Hilton, and Deandre Hopkins
                    bench hopkins
                    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                      bench hopkins
                      Yeah, but STL's pass D is bad, and Owen Daniels is hurt
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                        Yeah, but STL's pass D is bad, and Owen Daniels is hurt
                        I still think Hilton and Colston have better matchups. Up to you though man.
                        Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

                        Comment


                        • Jordy Nelson, AJ Green, Calvin Johnson, and Desean Jackson.....can only start 3. Am I crazy to think about benching Calvin (Joe Haden)? If Johnson had been practicing fully I wouldn't do it, but I wonder if he will get a full workload this week.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                            Jordy Nelson, AJ Green, Calvin Johnson, and Desean Jackson.....can only start 3. Am I crazy to think about benching Calvin (Joe Haden)? If Johnson had been practicing fully I wouldn't do it, but I wonder if he will get a full workload this week.
                            DeSean will get Darrelle Revis won't he?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
                              DeSean will get Darrelle Revis won't he?
                              Yeah for a lot of the game, but its more Calvins snap count that I worry about. Neither have a great matchup but I think Desean would get me more snaps and more opportunities.

                              Comment


                              • Flex help. Emmanuel Sanders vs. NYJ or Pierre Thomas vs. NE.

                                I'm leaning towards Sanders if Cromartie sits out..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X