No announcement yet.

The Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah that's a tough one to decide. I'd go with Hopkins & Hilton since you already are starting Graham.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronkkk View Post
      Yeah that's a tough one to decide. I'd go with Hopkins & Hilton since you already are starting Graham.
      Not Colston?
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Should I trade torrey smith for eric decker???

Comment

• Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
          Who was dumb enough to trade Bush for Martin? lol. Martin's production has been terrible and I am saddened that I wasted a first round pick on him this season. Bush, on the other hand...has been lighting it up.
          Yeah I don't know his reasoning behind getting ride of Bush, maybe he thinks Martin is due for a big game or something. I drafted Martin in more than 1 league so I feel you on the wasting a first round pick. Luckily I always end up in leagues with slow people, so I manage to grab other good backs.

Another trade someone just proposed:
          Martellus Bennett (TE - CHI)
          Colin Kaepernick (QB - SF)
          Maurice Jones-Drew (RB - JAX)

for

Chris Johnson and Antonio Gates.

My team in this league:
          Palmer/RGIII
          Johnson/Sproles/Martin/Williams
          Cobb/Welker/James Jones/Tavon Austin/Wayne
          Julius Thomas/Antonio Gates
          Crosby
          Broncos

Personally I say no, I really wouldn't be upgrading. MJD production is down, Kaep has been awful this year, and Gates is better than Bennett and likely sees the ball more...though neither do much starting for me.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
            Should I trade torrey smith for eric decker???
            I would. Pretty even if you ask me with Decker getting a small edge because his QB is Peyton. My thing about Decker is he does see many touchdown balls, which is the same for Thomas. Julius and Wes seem to be Manning's go to for red zone situations.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by bronkkk View Post
              Flex help. Emmanuel Sanders vs. NYJ or Pierre Thomas vs. NE.

I'm leaning towards Sanders if Cromartie sits out..
              I'd go with Pierre, the NYJ have a tough D
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                I would. Pretty even if you ask me with Decker getting a small edge because his QB is Peyton. My thing about Decker is he does see many touchdown balls, which is the same for Thomas. Julius and Wes seem to be Manning's go to for red zone situations.
                True man I have no idea what to do

Comment

• I need some line up help this week. I am undefeated in a 12 team standard league. There is money riding on this league so any advice helps. I can start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and a flex. Please tell me where the better matchups are of the below.

Rivers @ Jags
                  Wilson @ Cards

Doug Martin @ ATL
                  Gio @ Lions
                  MJD vs SD

DT @ Indy
                  Randle vs Vikes
                  Allen @ Jags
                  Jacoby Jones @ Pit

Thanks a lot folks!
                  Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                    I need some line up help this week. I am undefeated in a 12 team standard league. There is money riding on this league so any advice helps. I can start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and a flex. Please tell me where the better matchups are of the below.

Rivers @ Jags
                    Wilson @ Cards

Doug Martin @ ATL
                    Gio @ Lions
                    MJD vs SD

DT @ Indy
                    Randle vs Vikes
                    Allen @ Jags
                    Jacoby Jones @ Pit

Thanks a lot folks!
                    Rivers

Gio
                    Martin

DT
                    Allen

Flex i would go randle but its a risky start IMO (but so are all your other options)

i have jacoby going in one of my leagues but i dont really care for it, vikes have been just blown up by the pass game
                    sigpic
                    -------

Comment

• Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                      Rivers

Gio
                      Martin

DT
                      Allen

Flex i would go randle but its a risky start IMO (but so are all your other options)

i have jacoby going in one of my leagues but i dont really care for it, vikes have been just blown up by the pass game
                      How has SD been against the run? I know they travel all the way east and have an early game. I have a feeling MJD had a good day. What do you think? It just seema Gio hasnt been running very wel and just getting tds luckily. Can Det run D stop him? Thats my only cincern, starting gio over mjd.
                      Last edited by FlowdaBroncoFan; 10-16-2013, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                        How has SD been against the run? I know they travel all the way east and have an early game. I have a feeling MJD had a good day. What do you think? It just seema Gio hasnt been running very wel and just getting tds luckily. Can Det run D stop him? Thats my only cincern, starting gio over mjd.
                        according to stats, SD has been middle of the road vs the run and the jags are dead last running the ball

i dont like MJD at all this year its a shame too
                        sigpic
                        -------

Comment

• Thanks man. Big help!

Also, would you start Denver D/ST @ Indy or GB @ CLE?

Comment

• I need some help with my team because my first 2 draft picks in Trent and Doug Martin are not producing -_-. I'm trying to trade Trent and Marques for a top RB will this likely happen? Possibly instead of Marques I could throw in Fitzgerald and Trent for a good RB. Which players should I be accepting this deal for and where should I sort of make the cut off (where the deal will no longer be in my favour). At WR I have DT, Jordy, Marques, and Fitz and at RB I have Doug, Trent, Deangelo Williams. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvanD View Post
                              I need some help with my team because my first 2 draft picks in Trent and Doug Martin are not producing -_-. I'm trying to trade Trent and Marques for a top RB will this likely happen? Possibly instead of Marques I could throw in Fitzgerald and Trent for a good RB. Which players should I be accepting this deal for and where should I sort of make the cut off (where the deal will no longer be in my favour). At WR I have DT, Jordy, Marques, and Fitz and at RB I have Doug, Trent, Deangelo Williams. Thanks!
                              You might be able to get Moreno for that. I lile DT and Jordy as you startes. Try and get Moreno and pick up Allen or Randle off waivers for a WR.

Comment

• Where are y'all at that criticized me for trading T-Rich for Dalton?

Comment

Working...
                                X