Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Should i trade Lesean mccoy and torrey
    smith for eric decker and chris johnson?
    Or victor cruz for eric decker ?or I could maybe package mccoy and cruz for cj and eric decker
    Last edited by captainbronco; 10-22-2013, 10:03 AM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
      Should i trade Lesean mccoy and torrey
      smith for eric decker and chris johnson?
      Or victor cruz for eric decker ?or I could maybe package mccoy and cruz for cj and eric decker
      I wouldnt do any of those....
      McCoy is a great option to have especially with Vick likely to be held at bay from running with a bad hammy. And Torrey Smith is one of the most targeted players in the league.

      I dont see any benefit of doing any of those trades unless you desperately need a WR to fill in for Smith this week.

      Comment


      • I think that it'd be smarted to hit the waiver wire. Like Boykin, Jordan Reed, Terrence Williams, etc.
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

        Comment


        • Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
          I wouldnt do any of those....
          McCoy is a great option to have especially with Vick likely to be held at bay from running with a bad hammy. And Torrey Smith is one of the most targeted players in the league.

          I dont see any benefit of doing any of those trades unless you desperately need a WR to fill in for Smith this week.
          True but man even with high targets hes not gettin points

          Comment


          • Should I pick up Boykin or Jordan Reed this week?
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

            Comment


            • I love trigger happy owners. Someone dropped Chris Johnson and Ray Rice, they aren't having as good of season they should, but they are still putting up good enough numbers to back ups, match making backs, and bye week backs.

              So of course I claimed both.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

              Comment


              • So this is how my team looks now.
                P.Manning;Vick
                Sproles;Stacy;Foster;Johnson;D.Williams(Waiting for the waivers to claim Rice)
                D.Thomas;Douglas;Colston;Jones
                J.Thomas;Vernon Davis
                Crosby
                Chiefs


                Shopping Vick and Stacy for a wide out.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

                Comment


                • I'm torn on whether I should have Decker or J. Thomas as my flex. I have Victor Cruz and Antonio Brown (playing OAK) starting at WR and Gronk at TE as well.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by roshambo182 View Post
                    I'm torn on whether I should have Decker or J. Thomas as my flex. I have Victor Cruz and Antonio Brown (playing OAK) starting at WR and Gronk at TE as well.
                    Decker. He and Welker are his go-to-guys. Jordan Reed or Boykin from GB for me?
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                    Comment


                    • Terrance Williams or pierre garcon?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                        Terrance Williams or pierre garcon?
                        Williams, the DET Secondary is very suspect
                        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                          I love trigger happy owners. Someone dropped Chris Johnson and Ray Rice, they aren't having as good of season they should, but they are still putting up good enough numbers to back ups, match making backs, and bye week backs.

                          So of course I claimed both.
                          I wish I was in a league with people that stupid lol.
                          sigpic

                          2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

                          Comment


                          • Russel wilson or matt ryan?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                              Russel wilson or matt ryan?
                              Matt Ryan, ARI's D is bad against the pass
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                              Comment


                              • In a 2 QB league. Vick and Wilson were my starting QB's, but obviously Vick is dealing with his usual issues. Who should I start as my QB2, Josh McCown or Nick Foles?

                                I'm tempted to go with McCown, but need some outside advice.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X