The Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i trade Lesean mccoy and torrey
    smith for eric decker and chris johnson?
    Or victor cruz for eric decker ?or I could maybe package mccoy and cruz for cj and eric decker
    Last edited by captainbronco; 10-22-2013, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
      Should i trade Lesean mccoy and torrey
      smith for eric decker and chris johnson?
      Or victor cruz for eric decker ?or I could maybe package mccoy and cruz for cj and eric decker
      I wouldnt do any of those....
      McCoy is a great option to have especially with Vick likely to be held at bay from running with a bad hammy. And Torrey Smith is one of the most targeted players in the league.

I dont see any benefit of doing any of those trades unless you desperately need a WR to fill in for Smith this week.

Comment

• I think that it'd be smarted to hit the waiver wire. Like Boykin, Jordan Reed, Terrence Williams, etc.
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
          I wouldnt do any of those....
          McCoy is a great option to have especially with Vick likely to be held at bay from running with a bad hammy. And Torrey Smith is one of the most targeted players in the league.

I dont see any benefit of doing any of those trades unless you desperately need a WR to fill in for Smith this week.
          True but man even with high targets hes not gettin points

Comment

• Should I pick up Boykin or Jordan Reed this week?
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• I love trigger happy owners. Someone dropped Chris Johnson and Ray Rice, they aren't having as good of season they should, but they are still putting up good enough numbers to back ups, match making backs, and bye week backs.

So of course I claimed both.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• So this is how my team looks now.
                P.Manning;Vick
                Sproles;Stacy;Foster;Johnson;D.Williams(Waiting for the waivers to claim Rice)
                D.Thomas;Douglas;Colston;Jones
                J.Thomas;Vernon Davis
                Crosby
                Chiefs

Shopping Vick and Stacy for a wide out.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• I'm torn on whether I should have Decker or J. Thomas as my flex. I have Victor Cruz and Antonio Brown (playing OAK) starting at WR and Gronk at TE as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by roshambo182 View Post
                    I'm torn on whether I should have Decker or J. Thomas as my flex. I have Victor Cruz and Antonio Brown (playing OAK) starting at WR and Gronk at TE as well.
                    Decker. He and Welker are his go-to-guys. Jordan Reed or Boykin from GB for me?

Comment

• Terrance Williams or pierre garcon?

Comment

Terrance Williams or pierre garcon?
                        Williams, the DET Secondary is very suspect

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                          I love trigger happy owners. Someone dropped Chris Johnson and Ray Rice, they aren't having as good of season they should, but they are still putting up good enough numbers to back ups, match making backs, and bye week backs.

So of course I claimed both.
                          I wish I was in a league with people that stupid lol.
                          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Russel wilson or matt ryan?

Comment

Russel wilson or matt ryan?
                              Matt Ryan, ARI's D is bad against the pass

Comment

• In a 2 QB league. Vick and Wilson were my starting QB's, but obviously Vick is dealing with his usual issues. Who should I start as my QB2, Josh McCown or Nick Foles?

I'm tempted to go with McCown, but need some outside advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X