The Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick two RBs, two WRs, and a flex
    Chris Johnson, Arian Foster, Leveon Bell, Harry Douglass, Desean Jackson, Andre Johnson, Keenan Allen

I don't trust Andre Johnson this season he just disappoints me.
    So cal Water Polo player Broncos fan

In his first start T.J Yates has tied Tony Romo for playoff wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Den615 View Post
      In a 2 QB league. Vick and Wilson were my starting QB's, but obviously Vick is dealing with his usual issues. Who should I start as my QB2, Josh McCown or Nick Foles?

I'm tempted to go with McCown, but need some outside advice.
      I'd go Foles. They're playing the Raiders and he has more upside. I doubt McCown does anything.

Comment

• good googly moogly, I was up by 50 points in my fantasy league, and thanks to Foles beast performanace, I have a .50 pt lead...I hope Fleemer and Crosby have big nights tonight and tomorrow night or I'm done in!
        Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII & 50 Champs

Comment

• I was gettin destroyed 98 to 38 then caught up thanks to TY Hilton finally a decent game from witten and wilson and now im at 104 with forte still to play tomorrow the ass kicking doesn't stop quite yet oh and arian foster got hurt tonight so that helped

Comment

• Originally posted by Dodgers31296 View Post
            I don't trust Andre Johnson this season he just disappoints me.
            lol hopefully that didn't cost you

Comment

• Struggled this week for some of my teams. Injuries and inconsistency. Gambled by starting both Dalton and Marvin Jones in a couple leagues. That hurt me, not Jones fault though Andy didnt deliver.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                Struggled this week for some of my teams. Injuries and inconsistency. Gambled by starting both Dalton and Marvin Jones in a couple leagues. That hurt me, not Jones fault though Andy didnt deliver.
                Huge holding penalty on Jermaine Gresham that cost you big points!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dodgers31296 View Post
                  I'd go Foles. They're playing the Raiders and he has more upside. I doubt McCown does anything.
                  Went with Foles (although I think mccown will play well tonight). He and TY Hilton practically won my matchup between the two of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maharishineo View Post
                    lol hopefully that didn't cost you
                    I sat him and started Arian Foster :brick:, but I still scored 120 points and won haha this was a good week for my teams. My other team scored 150 points

Comment

• Should I start Foles v GB or Rivers v Denver? I am leaning toward Foles because my homerism, but I think Foles will be able to beat that GB D. Thoughts?
                      Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                        Should I start Foles v GB or Rivers v Denver? I am leaning toward Foles because my homerism, but I think Foles will be able to beat that GB D. Thoughts?
                        I'm starting Foles and also the Denver D/ST.

We're going to get after Rivers, and I also believe Trindon has been quiet for too long!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
                          I'm starting Foles and also the Denver D/ST.

We're going to get after Rivers, and I also believe Trindon has been quiet for too long!
                          I start Rivers. Even when DEN beat him last year, he put up numbers. This year he's better, and DEN's D is banged up.

My turn. I have a good problem. Too many quality RBs and WRs. I have: Jimmy Graham, Jordan Reed, T.Y. Hilton, Harry Douglas, Jarrett Boykin, and Rueben Randle. I have 4 quality RBs in: Knoshon, Zac Stacy, Reggie Bush, and Leveon Bell.

My question is do I package some of these guys for a stud in Gronkowski, or do I keep the depth? The guy who has Gronkowski, doesn't have any other dependable talent at those positions
                          Last edited by HUMCALC; 11-07-2013, 12:56 PM.
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            I start Rivers. Even when DEN beat him last year, he put up numbers. This year he's better, and DEN's D is banged up.

My turn. I have a good problem. Too many quality RBs and WRs. I have: Jimmy Graham, Jordan Reed, T.Y. Hilton, Harry Douglas, Jarrett Boykin, and Rueben Randle. I have 4 quality RBs in: Knoshon, Zac Stacy, Reggie Bush, and Leveon Bell.

My question is do I package some of these guys for a stud in Gronkowski, or do I keep the depth? The guy who has Gronkowski, doesn't have any other dependable talent at those positions
                            I would keep what you got. Maybe try to go and get a Keenen Allen or something that wont cost alot. Depth is good in fantasy so you can play matchups.
                            Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                              I would keep what you got. Maybe try to go and get a Keenen Allen or something that wont cost alot. Depth is good in fantasy so you can play matchups.
                              I just did, thank you. Do I start Knoshon or Jordan Reed this week?
                              Last edited by HUMCALC; 11-07-2013, 03:27 PM.
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• The one thing I hate but like about fantasy football is how unpredictable it is because the real thing is unpredictable. My teams are stacked but we struggled big time last week. But oddly enough the one team that isn't really stacked but has some decent players is 8-1. Would be 9-0 if not for Dalton.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X