The Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maharishineo View Post
    Despite your insane amount of depth, that trade is still a joke. Locker's a borderline waiver wire player. I happen to have him on my roster right now because Kaep was on a bye and has a difficult matchup this week but after that, he's being dropped. Having a third mediocre QB on your roster won't help.

Seriously though, those RBs are ridiculous. All five of them are virtually every week starters and it's not a very deep position this year. You really need to be looking to upgrade the rest of your roster. For somebody like Stacy, I'd be trying to trade for package one of those mediocre QBs to upgrade to an elite quarterback. You'll have to do some looking around, but in my league, for example, I found somebody with Rodgers and Stafford and made him a similar offer. (I ended up taking it off the table that night since Rodgers got injured haha.) I'm not sure what WRs you have, but you can/should be doing the same there, too.

I'd also add that I think Stacy is your best back, surprisingly enough. Bush and Moreno are studs but my worry with them is either could go down to an injury at any time. If I were you, I would probably be looking to move Bell (on a bad team so it's possible he has bad weeks just because they're constantly throwing) and Bernard (time split situations are always tricky).

With that much talent, if you make the right moves, you should win your league.

Wait to see if Cutler practices, and if so, how he looks to the media. I'd take Cutler against the Lions if healthy enough to play close to his normal level, but if there's some risk then you're probably better off with Pryor. He's almost guaranteed to get you points because of his running.
    My WRs are: Jimmy Graham, Jordan Reed, T.Y. Hilton, Keenan Allen, and Harry Douglas

Who do I start as my 3rd RB, Knoshon or Leveon Bell vs. BUFF? Bell's an every down back going against the 31st ranked rush D & Knoshon's PM's security blanket
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Bush or Lacy, Who do I start today?I am guessing Bush will have a decent game after megatrons performance last week. And normally I would start Bush without a doubt. But last week Lacy was stellar and produced alot of points. I am concerned with Lacy because after Rodgers being out, the defense will most likely stack the box and make Wallace throw.Which i don't know if he can. If the Packers commit to the run game today though then he will produce a ton of points. Who do you guys think would be the best choice?

Comment

• Well Marvin jones sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
          Well Marvin jones sucks
          Wouldn't go as far to say that. If you said Dalton sucks then I'd agree. Really can't rely on Dalton, and if you can't rely on him then besides A.J, starting any Bengal wide out is a gamble.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• BAL's D & Marvin Lewis cost CIN the game. Had I picked PITT today, I would've won $960
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              My WRs are: Jimmy Graham, Jordan Reed, T.Y. Hilton, Keenan Allen, and Harry Douglas

Who do I start as my 3rd RB, Knoshon or Leveon Bell vs. BUFF? Bell's an every down back going against the 31st ranked rush D & Knoshon's PM's security blanket
              You don't have designated TE spots or you're just lumping them together?

Assuming it's the later, I'd see about pulling any/all of these trades off:

WR + TE -> WR
              WR + RB -> WR
              QB + RB -> QB

I can't imagine the godly team you'd have if you could pull those off, haha.

QB ???
              RB Bush
              RB Moreno
              WR ???
              WR ???
              TE Graham
              FLEX Stacy

Comment

• Originally posted by Maharishineo View Post
                You don't have designated TE spots or you're just lumping them together?

Assuming it's the later, I'd see about pulling any/all of these trades off:

WR + TE -> WR
                WR + RB -> WR
                QB + RB -> QB

I can't imagine the godly team you'd have if you could pull those off, haha.

QB ???
                RB Bush
                RB Moreno
                WR ???
                WR ???
                TE Graham
                FLEX Stacy
                I won't be able to pull a trade off for a QB. Only one guy has 3 QBs, and he refuses to answer my e-mails. We treat TEs as WRs
                Last edited by HUMCALC; 11-11-2013, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                  Wouldn't go as far to say that. If you said Dalton sucks then I'd agree. Really can't rely on Dalton, and if you can't rely on him then besides A.J, starting any Bengal wide out is a gamble.
                  Well I stand corrected andy dalton sucks oh well I still won haha

Comment

• Ladies and gentlemen, can I get some FF advice?

I was just offered RB Fred Jackson for WR Percy Harvin. Should I take the trade?

I'm pretty set at wide receiver with Larry Fitzgerald, Antonio Brown, Kendall Wright and Harry Douglas.

My running backs are pretty decent with Marshawn Lynch, Matt Forte and Knowshon Moreno. However, my 4th running back is Ben Tate. I know he's the new #1 in Houston with Arian Foster going to IR, but he carries a lot of injury risk.

Should I look to upgrade on Ben Tate with Fred Jackson or stay put? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                      Ladies and gentlemen, can I get some FF advice?

I was just offered RB Fred Jackson for WR Percy Harvin. Should I take the trade?

I'm pretty set at wide receiver with Larry Fitzgerald, Antonio Brown, Kendall Wright and Harry Douglas.

My running backs are pretty decent with Marshawn Lynch, Matt Forte and Knowshon Moreno. However, my 4th running back is Ben Tate. I know he's the new #1 in Houston with Arian Foster going to IR, but he carries a lot of injury risk.

Should I look to upgrade on Ben Tate with Fred Jackson or stay put? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
                      I'd decline it

Comment

• Drew Brees QB - NO

Knowshon Moreno RB - DEN

Eddie Lacy RB - GB

Percy Harvin WR - SEA

Wes Welker WR - DEN

Julius Thomas TE - DEN

Andre Brown RB - NYG

Mason Crosby K - GB

Carolina Panthers Def/ST

from week to week sometimes I like my team and sometimes I don't - but I like this line up this week.

My Flex RB could be better but I'm projecting a decent score.

Feels good to be able to slot Harvin. I picked him up 2 weeks ago and stashed him. I wonder if he'll pay off for the playoff push.

bench

Peyton Hillis RB - NYG

Maurice Jones-Drew RB - JAX

Trent Richardson RB - IND

Denarius Moore WR - OAK

Eddie Royal WR - SD

Tony Gonzalez TE - ATL

In my other team should I start Kansas City Defense or Carolina Panthers Defense
                        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Eric decker golden tate aaron dobes or torrey smith...I dont know which pair to start

Comment

Eric decker golden tate aaron dobes or torrey smith...I dont know which pair to start
                            Golden Tate and Torrey Smith. MINN's D isn't good, and the CHI Secondary is depleted due to injury

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                              Golden Tate and Torrey Smith. MINN's D isn't good, and the CHI Secondary is depleted due to injury
                              Thanks man always welcome your insight

Comment

Thanks man always welcome your insight
                                NP, I just hope that it works out

Comment

Working...
                                X