The Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
    Eric decker golden tate aaron dobes or torrey smith...I dont know which pair to start
    Decker and Smith would be my advice I think the Chefs will focus on taking DT away with flowers and I could see Decker having a huge day. I just see Smith as better than Tate but the real story here is I would start Decker.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Jordan Cameron Or Julius??????

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
        Jordan Cameron Or Julius??????
        I'm not starting Cameron this week because I have Gronk. Julius is a TE1 and an elite one in terms of fantasy unless your in love with Cameron's matchup I'd go with OJ!
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I don't think that you can go wrong, either way
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

If it's an ESPN league start both, if not start JT.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Thanx, I'm gonna put Cameron at my flex & start Julius at TE, I think Cameron will have a good game against Cinci...

Comment

Thanx, I'm gonna put Cameron at my flex & start Julius at TE, I think Cameron will have a good game against Cinci...
                That's what I do. In a couple of my ESPN leagues I have 2 or 3 top tier tight ends, so I often plug on int at flex is I think they'll get more points than a wide out or running back that could be there.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Once again trying to pick my running backs. Adrian Peterson, Reggie Bush and Knowshon Moreno.

Peterson @ Seattle
                  Moreno vs. KC
                  Bush @ Pittsburgh

I think Bush is the definite start, but both Moreno and Peterson are going up against tough defenses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saucy View Post
                    Once again trying to pick my running backs. Adrian Peterson, Reggie Bush and Knowshon Moreno.

Peterson @ Seattle
                    Moreno vs. KC
                    Bush @ Pittsburgh

I think Bush is the definite start, but both Moreno and Peterson are going up against tough defenses.
                    Bush and AP, never leave AP on the bench, I don't care who he plays.

Comment

Once again trying to pick my running backs. Adrian Peterson, Reggie Bush and Knowshon Moreno.

Peterson @ Seattle
                      Moreno vs. KC
                      Bush @ Pittsburgh

It's a toss up really. You'd think it'd be easy picking AP but he has had slow games this season vs lesser defenses.
                      And for Moreno it really depends on how he is used vs the Chiefs defense. If running up the gut doesn't work, he'll be used heavily in screen plays. But either way both are gonna get their touches.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Peterson @ Seattle
                        Moreno vs. KC
                        Bush @ Pittsburgh

Yeah thats a tough call....... I really think Moreno will get a ton of touches especially in the passing game. If you are in a PPR I think hes a must start. Tough choices like that are a great problem to have, I do the same thing every week.....I "have" to choose between Calvin, BMarsh, AJ Green, and Desean Jax.

Comment

• Yeah I have mostly easy decisions.

Peyton as QB
                          Bush, Moreno and Peterson for RBs
                          WRs are my weak spot. I have Alshon Jeffrey, Eric Decker, T.Y. Hilton and Antonio Brown.
                          TE is Orange Julius
                          Kicker is Prater
                          Defense is Denver. I did give up on the D for Houston's D earlier in the season, but Houston turned out having a bad D and ours improved, especially with Miller back.

Having a lot of second WRs, it's always a toss-up on who to play and I got based on match-ups. But having 3 top RBs, it's difficult to choose week-in and week-out.

Comment

• Someone please help me decide.
                            Chris Johnson, Rashad Jennings, Knowshon Moreno, Bobby Rainey, Leveon Bell.

I can only pick three. I feel like Rainey has huge upside because all the Bucs do is run the ball, and Ball is starting to take Moreno's points.
                            So cal Water Polo player Broncos fan

In his first start T.J Yates has tied Tony Romo for playoff wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dodgers31296 View Post
                              Someone please help me decide.

I can only pick three. I feel like Rainey has huge upside because all the Bucs do is run the ball, and Ball is starting to take Moreno's points.
                              Johnson, Rainey, and Bell. How about me? Leveon Bell or Reggie Bush?
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by Dodgers31296 View Post
                                Someone please help me decide.

Ball took some points, Moreno will still get more touches. Thus I say Johnson, Moreno, and Rainey. I see that as a no brainer.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X