No announcement yet.

The Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got a tough decision this week as well.

RB: Jamaal Charles, Rashad Jennings,

Flex: Ben Tate.

Should I put Ridley in one of those slots instead? Can't decide whether I want Tate or Ridley? Tate will be the primary back in Houston going forward. Ridley is facing a pretty tough run defense in ours this weekend.

Also,

WR: Torrey Smith, Alshon Jeffrey.

Should I put Victor Cruz or Wes Welker in the slot instead of a third RB?
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• I'd say start Welker, if he is healthy enough to play he will get the ball. Outside Talib, pats secondary isn't good enough to stop Wes and Decker. Vereen is back so Ridley is gonna lose carries plus playing against Denver. Tate is up vs the Jags, but I think Wes will have more points.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        Johnson, Rainey, and Bell. How about me? Leveon Bell or Reggie Bush?
        Bell is consistent for about 12 points, but Bush has the upside.
        So cal Water Polo player Broncos fan

In his first start T.J Yates has tied Tony Romo for playoff wins.

Comment

• So apparently I'm screwed in my NFL.com league. My brother has had a terrible season and we were going to trade players, just 4. I'm 2nd in the league. Well the trades went through even though the league could deny them. Now i find out i'm locked out of everything, as is he, and NFL.com has put everything back to the way it was. Apparently the guy in first must have thew a fit saying i have two teams which i don't. I'm 2nd in the league and just beat him so i'm a little annoyed. I was just trading for some more consistent players, it wasn't like I was trading trash for gold. Really mad right now, i can't even set my lineup for this week.
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
            So apparently I'm screwed in my NFL.com league. My brother has had a terrible season and we were going to trade players, just 4. I'm 2nd in the league. Well the trades went through even though the league could deny them. Now i find out i'm locked out of everything, as is he, and NFL.com has put everything back to the way it was. Apparently the guy in first must have thew a fit saying i have two teams which i don't. I'm 2nd in the league and just beat him so i'm a little annoyed. I was just trading for some more consistent players, it wasn't like I was trading trash for gold. Really mad right now, i can't even set my lineup for this week.
            What were the trades, just out of curiosity?
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

What were the trades, just out of curiosity?
              Romo and Aaron Rodgers for Peyton Manning. Trent Richardson (my 2nd round pick this year) and Mike Wallace (18 points last week) for Bobby Rainey and Lesean McCoy. And Gates, Witten, and I think Vinateri for Gronk. I've never traded players in the 3 years ive done NFL.com fantasy and my brother actually came to me to see if i wanted to trade because his season went in the crapper just from his opponents exploding in fluke games on him just about every week. From what i understand the league could have voted no on the trades but didn't (half the league doesn't even set their lineup and have been MIA even before the draft which was also dissapointing this year). If they don't unlock my team oh well i guess, guess I will try next year unless i'm banned or something. Guess thats what I get for trying to trade players. This season was kind of dumb anyways with people signing up and then not participating. Only 4 people including me and my brother showed up for the draft.
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Who should I start this week? T.Y. Hilton vs. TEN, Kendall Wright @ IND, or Rueben Randle @ WSH? This is a must win game. If I win, I make the playoffs. If I don't I'm out
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• I emailed NFL.com customer support about getting my team and my brother's team unlocked. At this point i'm so ticked off at them that i don't care about the trades, i just want my team unlocked so i can set my lineup
                  sigpic

Comment

Who should I start this week? T.Y. Hilton vs. TEN, Kendall Wright @ IND, or Rueben Randle @ WSH? This is a must win game. If I win, I make the playoffs. If I don't I'm out
                    Man those are some tough choices. I have TY Hilton as well and he has been a flop lately. I have Cruz and Eli has been doing terrible this year, but then you have Wright vs Indy which depends on what Indy defence shows up. I guess I would start Randle just because Washington is that bad and I would start Randle just for the fact that I have more faith in Eli and they could be playing from behind, which means garbage time receptions
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                      I emailed NFL.com customer support about getting my team and my brother's team unlocked. At this point i'm so ticked off at them that i don't care about the trades, i just want my team unlocked so i can set my lineup
                      You should have called them instead. Nothing better than talking to an actual person, instead of sending an e-mail and wondering if they got it

Comment

You should have called them instead. Nothing better than talking to an actual person, instead of sending an e-mail and wondering if they got it
                        Well I just got off work and its almost midnight here lol Thats why i just emailed them. If i don't hear from them I will call them
                        sigpic

Comment

• Clay, Walker or Davis @ TE?????

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                            Clay, Walker or Davis @ TE?????
                            Davis. Assuming you're referring to Vernon Davis

Comment

Davis. Assuming you're referring to Vernon Davis
                              Yes I am, he is playing the Rams & the Rams D has been beasting. I was leaning torward Walker & wanted to get another opinion, if I win I'm in.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                                Yes I am, he is playing the Rams & the Rams D has been beasting. I was leaning torward Walker & wanted to get another opinion, if I win I'm in.
                                Is this Walker from TENN, formerly of SF?

Comment

Working...
                                X