The Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Is this Walker from TENN, formerly of SF?
    Yeah, Delanie Walker TEN, Charles Clay MIA & Vernon Davis SF....

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
      Yeah, Delanie Walker TEN, Charles Clay MIA & Vernon Davis SF....
      Vernon Davis is more consistent, but hey do what you think is best. Davis would be my personal choice, though
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Vernon Davis is more consistent, but hey do what you think is best. Davis would be my personal choice, though
        Okay thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
          Okay thanks.
          No problem
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
            Well I just got off work and its almost midnight here lol Thats why i just emailed them. If i don't hear from them I will call them
            Got my team unlocked, unfortunately didn't have time to sub out Aaron Rodgers but hopefully i will be ok because the guy i'm playing has Randall Cobb who is on IR in his lineup
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Reuben Randle or Knoshon as my FLEX this week?

Comment

Reuben Randle or Knoshon as my FLEX this week?
                Since it looks like Knowshon is a go for Sunday, I say Knowshon
                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Since it looks like Knowshon is a go for Sunday, I say Knowshon
                  Thank you, should I start Knoshon or Zac Stacy?

Comment

Thank you, should I start Knoshon or Zac Stacy?
                    Lol man thats a hard one. Stacy is coming off an injury as well and not sure who he plays, yet we know Knowshon is going to get fed the ball. I think you got to go with your gut but I would say Knowshon (cause i'm a homer lol)
                    sigpic

Comment

Lol man thats a hard one. Stacy is coming off an injury as well and not sure who he plays, yet we know Knowshon is going to get fed the ball. I think you got to go with your gut but I would say Knowshon (cause i'm a homer lol)
                      Stacy's @ SF

Comment

Stacy's @ SF
                        Man those are two good defenses they have to face. I would still go Knowshon
                        sigpic

Comment

• Need real late help sorry! My league give 1pt every 15 return yards and 7 for tds as a caveat to the question. I need to either start Fozzy Whitaker or Josh Cribbs. I have been starting Cribbs and he has done okay but i don't knwo what kind of return yardage he will get this week because the dolphins offense isn't great. Whittaker plays Jax today. Thoughts?
                          sigpic

Comment

Stacy's @ SF
                            Apparently Klis said Knowshon won't get very many carries, might need to put in Stacy if you haven't already
                            sigpic

Comment

• Congratulations to all who made playoffs!! I made it in 2 of my 3 leagues with a #1 and #2 seeds. I am very confident that I will be winning 1 of them, imo the team is very stacked but I do have match up concerns. I would appreciate any and all advice given here.

QBs - Rivers, Cutler/McCown
                              RBs - McCoy, Moreno, CJ2K, S. Jackson and Montee Ball
                              WRs - Marshall, Welker, Crabtree and Burleson
                              TEs - C. Clay and Jordan Reed
                              D/ST - Panthers (about to pick up Broncos)
                              K - Mason Crosby

Right now my lineup is.....

Cutler
                              McCoy
                              Moreno
                              Johnson
                              Marshall
                              Welker
                              Clay
                              Broncos
                              Crosby

Rankings say I should play Rivers but my gut says Cutler and the same goes for Johnson, I want to play Jackson. Any thoughts???

Comment

• My other team I don't have as many concerns, it's pretty cut and dry.

Romo
                                Bush or Rice
                                A. Brown or S. Jackson
                                J. Nelson or Crabtree
                                Decker or Harvin
                                Fitzgerald
                                J. Thomas or J. Cook
                                Ravens or Seahawks
                                Novak

The only thing I might change would be Brown for Jackson or Rice because their match ups are so good but Brown and Bush have been so consistent I can't hardly take them out. But these are the playoffs, sometimes you have to take risks and shake things up.

Comment

Working...
                                X