The Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I missed the playoffs by 2 points
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      I missed the playoffs by 2 points
      Oh man i'm sorry to hear that. Last year my brother made the playoffs by less than a point and ended up second
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Not too confident about my teams that did make the playoffs. Injuries and inconsistent play will be my downfall.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
          Oh man i'm sorry to hear that. Last year my brother made the playoffs by less than a point and ended up second
          Thank you. I made the sub-playoffs that the final four teams make, should I continue or drop out all together?
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
            Thank you. I made the sub-playoffs that the final four teams make, should I continue or drop out all together?
            If it was me, i'm going down swinging
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

If it was me, i'm going down swinging
              Ok, thank you

Comment

• Got the #1 seed in my league, playoffs about to start. Need some advice.

QB: Brees @ St Louis or Stafford vs Baltimore

RB: Fred Jackson @ Jacksonville or Bobby Rainey vs San Francisco or Rashad Jennings vs Kansas City

My other players are set:
                RB1 LeSean McCoy
                RB2 Frank Gore
                WR1 AJ Green
                WR2 Larry Fitzgerald
                TE Tony Gonzalez
                K Matt Prater
                D Cincinnati Bengals

It's a point per reception league
                Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

Comment

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                  Got the #1 seed in my league, playoffs about to start. Need some advice.

QB: Brees @ St Louis or Stafford vs Baltimore

RB: Fred Jackson @ Jacksonville or Bobby Rainey vs San Francisco or Rashad Jennings vs Kansas City

My other players are set:
                  RB1 LeSean McCoy
                  RB2 Frank Gore
                  WR1 AJ Green
                  WR2 Larry Fitzgerald
                  TE Tony Gonzalez
                  K Matt Prater
                  D Cincinnati Bengals

It's a point per reception league
                  Brees and Fred Jackson

Comment

• All my ESPN teams moved on in the playoffs.(Yes I maxed out ESPN)
                    As well 4 out 7 of my NFL.com teams made it into the playoffs.

Would be 5 out of 7 but 5th seed doesn't get you in.
                    Last edited by InsaneBlaze23; 12-12-2013, 11:55 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• I'm going to start three backs this week. I have Moreno, Ball, Lacey & Donald Brown, which three should I start?????

Comment

• Well I started Gates tonight and wouldn't you know it, this was the one week a tight end doesn't explode on us.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well I started Gates tonight and wouldn't you know it, this was the one week a tight end doesn't explode on us.
                          Yeah I don't start Gates often, he is inconsistent and Rivers spreads it around more than usual.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                            Yeah I don't start Gates often, he is inconsistent and Rivers spreads it around more than usual.
                            Well I had to choose between Witten and Gates, Romo hardly throws to Witten anymore so I gambled on Gates and our defense's inability to stop tight ends and lost the gamble
                            sigpic

Comment

Well I had to choose between Witten and Gates, Romo hardly throws to Witten anymore so I gambled on Gates and our defense's inability to stop tight ends and lost the gamble
                              Yeah I would've started Witten. Even if Romo doesn't target him as much, he is still Tony's safety blanket and up against the Packers secondary who can't stop a tumble weed trapped in a box...
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• See, Romo always gives him the ball when Dallas needs to score.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X