Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    So I broke down and started a couple teams on Fan Duel. That site is for money so this is important to me. It is set up on a salary cap. So who would you rather start...

    Cutler v Buffalo
    Ryan v NO
    Brees v Atlanta

    DT v Indy
    AJ Green v balt

    MJD v Jets
    Gore v Dallas
    Gerhart v philly


    JT v indy
    Graham v Atlanta


    I would really app rice some feedback. If you know any sleepers for this week please throw me some info. Thanks in advance.

    PS... does anyone trust Carr v Jets this weekend? Starting him would enable me to have better RESORT and/or RBs.

    Right now my team is as follows:
    Ryan
    Ball
    MJD
    Green
    Sanders
    Hurns
    Graham
    Walsh
    Denver D
    I'd go with Cutler, DT, Gore and JT
    Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

    Comment


    • OK so......
      Who to replace Welker? Latimer, Britt, Doug Baldwin, Hartline or Greg Jennings?
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
        OK so......
        Who to replace Welker? Latimer, Britt, Doug Baldwin, Hartline or Greg Jennings?
        I have a similar Latimer dilemma. With Welker out and rumors being that Latimer will be used inside the 20 he's tempting. I'm in a little better spot than you because my receivers are theoretically better. I'd go with Jennings, Britt and Baldwin. Latimer is probably a good risk for you if you want to take out Britt since he's basically without Bradford. You know the Broncos will score, will it be Latimer?

        My question is will the Broncos shut down Reggie Wayne and then Latimer goes off! That's my sub swap if I make one.
        Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
          OK so......
          Who to replace Welker? Latimer, Britt, Doug Baldwin, Hartline or Greg Jennings?
          It's a bit of a risk without Bradford there, but Britt has a good chance to be the #1 receiver in St. Louis. I'd lean towards him.

          Comment


          • Should I start Rodgers vs the Seahawks D, or Brady vs Miami?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
              Should I start Rodgers vs the Seahawks D, or Brady vs Miami?
              Tough call. I'd go with Rodgers because I think that game will be a shootout.
              Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

              Comment


              • So just wanted to get y'alls thoughts....I am in a league with standard scoring and veto power had not been given. (is going to be to the league now) but the trade that caused an uproar was Reggie Bush for Aaron Rodgers. I thought this was the worst trade i had ever seen in my 10 years of fantasy I am sure there are others out there though. Looking for other examples just out of curiosity.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
                  So just wanted to get y'alls thoughts....I am in a league with standard scoring and veto power had not been given. (is going to be to the league now) but the trade that caused an uproar was Reggie Bush for Aaron Rodgers. I thought this was the worst trade i had ever seen in my 10 years of fantasy I am sure there are others out there though. Looking for other examples just out of curiosity.
                  Yeah that's a terrible trade. Is it a league with friends or random people? I noticed in some leagues people join with a friend or 2 and have them trade top tier players for lesser players.

                  I've seen some pretty bad trades but can't really remember the football ones.

                  But 2 baseball trades I had this year, I traded Homer Bailey and Jordan Zimmerman for Max Schezer and Jose Reyes.
                  Also traded Jaysen Werth and David Robertson for Clayton Kershaw and Ervin Santana.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

                  Comment


                  • Thanks for the help all!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • I think I drafted a solid team this year, hopefully I can get over the hump and win a league for once lol

                      QB: Peyton Manning

                      RB: Toby Gerhart, Ryan Matthews, Jeremy Hill, Steven Jackson, Ray Rice

                      WR: Emmanuel Sanders, Julio Jones, Jeremy Maclin, Kelvin Benjamin, Greg Jennings

                      TE: Julius Thomas, Travis Kelce

                      K: Justin Tucker

                      Def: Rams

                      What do you guys think?
                      sigpic

                      2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

                      Comment


                      • Is it worth it to trade CJ spiller away to get Doug Martin?

                        Comment


                        • You guys who are trying to find production in Welker's stead might consider picking up Jacob Tamme. He's obviously not going to score like a Welker might, but I can definitely see Peyton go to him in a scoring situation or a passing 3rd down situation.

                          Could be wrong but -
                          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by TheMoth View Post
                            Is it worth it to trade CJ spiller away to get Doug Martin?
                            I think so.....
                            CJ Spiller is now being used on returns (kickoff I believe) and while that might sound like another opportunity for points, it says to me they are still having a hard time finding him his 12-15 touches. If he were ready to take that next step to full time "bell cow" I cant imagine they would want him anywhere near STs. Some wrs do it (Harvin, Cobb etc) but thats usually only on PR and only for catching ability.

                            Martin will get far far more touches if both stay healthy.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                              You guys who are trying to find production in Welker's stead might consider picking up Jacob Tamme. He's obviously not going to score like a Welker might, but I can definitely see Peyton go to him in a scoring situation or a passing 3rd down situation.

                              Could be wrong but -
                              Honestly I see Sanders playing the slot and rotating in Caldwell and Latimer. IMO i don't see Tamme in very much

                              Comment


                              • Who should I start today guys Edelman or M. Floyd , just heard that Carson Palmer isn't playing today so I'm kinda leaning towards Edelman

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X