Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm also waiting on more information about JT. I picked up Tamme and will decide about 10 minutes before game time on who to start.

    I know there's a big drop off from JT to Tamme, but the TE in a Manning offense is still a deadly weapon so as long as he's half decent(which Tamme is) so I think he still has plenty of value. He's probably been practicing all week as if JT will be out, so I'm sure he'll be ready.

    I expect JT to sit tonight, well need him healthy for playoffs.

    Comment


    • Tamme has a decent chance at getting a TD and for TEs this season that is not bad at all.

      Graham got nothing today.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Yeah wth happen to Jimmy Graham today?
        Red 98

        Kareem rises to the top

        Comment


        • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
          Tamme has a decent chance at getting a TD and for TEs this season that is not bad at all.

          Graham got nothing today.
          he let one go right through his hands! sat down on the route when he should have kept going but still should of drug it in.

          and it's pretty crazy the Saints score 30+ and Graham isn't a huge beneficiary!

          Comment


          • So playoffs have started for most, some leagues go deeper into the season. Heres one of my matchups in the first round of playoffs:


            QB: P. Manning
            WR: Calvin Johnson
            WR: T.Y Hilton
            WR: Gordon
            RB: Forsett
            RB: Mason
            TE: Witten
            K: Dawson
            DEF: Houston

            Vs

            QB: Rivers
            WR: D. Thomas
            WR: AJ Green
            WR: Maclin
            RB: Ingram
            RB: CJ Anderson
            TE: A. Gates
            K: Hauschka
            DEF: Detroit


            Which team would you favor and/or rather have? Looks like a very balanced matchup and it's playoffs so everyone has tough teams.

            Comment


            • My last week prior to playoffs for one league a win and I am in...I need RB help...i have injury issues. Pick one: Ellington, McKinnon, Marion Grice, Latavius Murray.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ThundersCome View Post
                So playoffs have started for most, some leagues go deeper into the season. Heres one of my matchups in the first round of playoffs:


                QB: P. Manning
                WR: Calvin Johnson
                WR: T.Y Hilton
                WR: Gordon
                RB: Forsett
                RB: Mason
                TE: Witten
                K: Dawson
                DEF: Houston

                Vs

                QB: Rivers
                WR: D. Thomas
                WR: AJ Green
                WR: Maclin
                RB: Ingram
                RB: CJ Anderson
                TE: A. Gates
                K: Hauschka
                DEF: Detroit


                Which team would you favor and/or rather have? Looks like a very balanced matchup and it's playoffs so everyone has tough teams.
                Pretty evenly matched ... I go with Manning lead team, I like the RBs on the other team but overall when considering match ups I think the Manning team has a slight edge. So hopefully you have the other team.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
                  My last week prior to playoffs for one league a win and I am in...I need RB help...i have injury issues. Pick one: Ellington, McKinnon, Marion Grice, Latavius Murray.
                  I feel sorry for you. Is Blount available? Ellington is kind of doubtful but if he goes than you have that, Grice probably won't be a workhorse. McKinnon has not practiced yet this week - I say doubtful. Murray's matchup (49ers) is not very favorable and he is not considered a primary back - reality he probably is though. If playing I go Ellington otherwise Murray.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                    I feel sorry for you. Is Blount available? Ellington is kind of doubtful but if he goes than you have that, Grice probably won't be a workhorse. McKinnon has not practiced yet this week - I say doubtful. Murray's matchup (49ers) is not very favorable and he is not considered a primary back - reality he probably is though. If playing I go Ellington otherwise Murray.
                    Yeah...i picked up Grice in case of Ellington being out. Right now I have Murray in. I will check on Blount but i doubt he is available. Unfortunately my want of Peyton Manning came back to bite me a bit...I traded Joique Bell...kinda wishing i had him now. Hopefully PFM can drop a 40 burger!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • I could use a little help please.


                      .5ppr- standard

                      I need 4 starters (2 rb, 1 te, 1 flexy) from:

                      Shady vs seabirds- (currently my flex)
                      GIO vs Steelers
                      Gore vs oakland- (I have to start against the fade)
                      Blount vs bolts- (didnt he score 6 tds against them playoffs last year? Him currently starting for me)
                      Lafell vs bolts
                      Tim Wright vs bolts- (current starter at TE)
                      Jordan Reed vs rams
                      Mike Evans vs det

                      My opponent has brady as his QB.
                      So far:
                      FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                      1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

                      Comment


                      • I think Shady is a must start now, at this point in the season. I think Blount will have a decent stat line even though he will likely not be the only back to see carries. I think maybe Gore is running out of gas but the matchup is good - OAK is worst against RBs in FF. I think Jeremy Hill is the better start against a team like Pitts and Gio will be sharing carries with Hill - I go Shady, Blount and Gore. Colt McCoy playing at QB seems to like Reed and in a PPR league he should do better than Wright that mostly only gets TDs ... wait, nah Wright is way too inconsistent and SD is decent against most TEs - I go Reed.

                        Shady will get catches and carries, in PPRs he should be better than starting most WR at the flex.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Thanks much. I'm on mobile can't cp. shoot me a pm so I won't forget to hit Ya up tomorrow when I get to work
                          So far:
                          FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                          1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                            Pretty evenly matched ... I go with Manning lead team, I like the RBs on the other team but overall when considering match ups I think the Manning team has a slight edge. So hopefully you have the other team.
                            I am the Rivers led team, but do have Manning in another playoff league. Evenly matched indeed but Manning can be lethal so I'm a little concerned. Luckily Rivers is more than likely in a position to have to throw the ball a ton in what I hope to be a shootout against NE. Also Witten scored only 2.6 points tonight, so I have a cushion at the TE position.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                              I think Shady is a must start now, at this point in the season. I think Blount will have a decent stat line even though he will likely not be the only back to see carries. I think maybe Gore is running out of gas but the matchup is good - OAK is worst against RBs in FF. I think Jeremy Hill is the better start against a team like Pitts and Gio will be sharing carries with Hill - I go Shady, Blount and Gore. Colt McCoy playing at QB seems to like Reed and in a PPR league he should do better than Wright that mostly only gets TDs ... wait, nah Wright is way too inconsistent and SD is decent against most TEs - I go Reed.

                              Shady will get catches and carries, in PPRs he should be better than starting most WR at the flex.
                              I have to agree with all of this^

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                                Thanks much. I'm on mobile can't cp. shoot me a pm so I won't forget to hit Ya up tomorrow when I get to work
                                Ohh so you can't cp on mobile? I wondered where it went. I'm mostly here on mobile and have looked for the cp button many times especially for this section.

                                Good to know.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X