The Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    I thought you were looking for which defense to go with? Coleman is on offense! ...
    Ooh haha those were the 2 defenses murray and coleman were going against my bad

Comment

• Question....in my other league I have KC's Charles and Ware. Who should I start? I am leaning Ware, given the rust factor.

Comment

• someone offered me gurley vs marshall. My other rb are forte, crowell, hyde, micheal and my wr are fuller, floyd, dez, white, pryor and ty

I am the one getting gurley. Should i do it ?
        sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
          someone offered me gurley vs marshall. My other rb are forte, crowell, hyde, micheal and my wr are fuller, floyd, dez, white, pryor and ty

I am the one getting gurley. Should i do it ?
          I say make the trade. You will have a super strong backfield, and you have good WRs as well....you have a good team!

Comment

• Finally, a first win in the so-called league of Elites (ironic in my case) for the Muncher of Minnows

Unbeaten still in my favourite Dynasty league which enters it's 6th year.

And 2-2 in Locker Room Div 1.

This has been Sharkie's week 4 tail, I mean tale of superiority, mediocrity and inferiority!

Comment

• Very dominant week for me. Felt bad for a few opponents...not really.

Still had a triple digit game even though I forgot to put in a tight end.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                Very dominant week for me. Felt bad for a few opponents...not really.

Still had a triple digit game even though I forgot to put in a tight end.
                Nice same here. Aj green tore it up for me. Tougher week this week facing my bro whose team is doin really well. Cam is hurt and i dont know if he'll be ready by monday so i might either go with my back up jameis winston or look in the waiver wire

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  I say make the trade. You will have a super strong backfield, and you have good WRs as well....you have a good team!
                  He ended up going with OBJ....

Wasnt gonna make the trade anyway...

1st in my money league with my buddies !

In the Locker room div 2 however...2 weeks in a row i start Watkins who's on IR and played the eagles D on bye last week. Last in my div at 1-3

I lost with Julio scoring 40
                  sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Finally got rid of Gurley, was able to package him with Fitzgerald for DT and Russel Wilson. Already have Doug Baldwin and had just picked up Siemian. Just pulled off a trade where I gave up Brandon Marshall and Ebron for Graham.

I'm iffy on the Graham trade simply because I literally don't have another receiver to plug in so I'm going with Matt Jones as my flex in a tough matchup although I'll have an open roster spot and may take a chance with Hogan getting Brady back, but I might have to get a QB if Siemian can't go. Good thing I'm facing arguably the worst team in the league, so I might just drop my K and roll without one for a week lol

Comment

• Also have an offer for Smallwood and Latavius Murray, I'd get Lacy and Dez. Murray is losing touches every week and Smallwood is in a 4 back rotation.

I'm tempted because Dez should get back on track with Romo if he comes back and Lacy doesn't look that bad this year, and he's a plodder so as the temps drop he should get better. The Dez injury has me worried though

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                        Also have an offer for Smallwood and Latavius Murray, I'd get Lacy and Dez. Murray is losing touches every week and Smallwood is in a 4 back rotation.

I'm tempted because Dez should get back on track with Romo if he comes back and Lacy doesn't look that bad this year, and he's a plodder so as the temps drop he should get better. The Dez injury has me worried though
                        I would take that in a heartbeat, assuming you have two other running backs who are getting 18+ carries consistently.

Smallwood and Murray both have roles that could disappear in the long run, whereas you know Lacy and Dez will be getting the ball a lot down the stretch. There's no way Dez misses more than 2 more games, seeing as they haven't even ruled him out this week.

Jump on that one

Comment

• Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                          I would take that in a heartbeat, assuming you have two other running backs who are getting 18+ carries consistently.

Smallwood and Murray both have roles that could disappear in the long run, whereas you know Lacy and Dez will be getting the ball a lot down the stretch. There's no way Dez misses more than 2 more games, seeing as they haven't even ruled him out this week.

Jump on that one
                          Yeah I took it. I have Matt Jones and Crowell. I'll have Dion Lewis when he comes back and receiving yards are double the standard so I'll be fine with those 4. Plus with DT, Baldwin, Evans, Parker, Coleman, and Dez I'm loaded at receiver, I'll also have Ertz and Graham as my TEs

Hopefully he doesn't veto the trade with Murray being out.
                          Last edited by beastlyskronk; 10-05-2016, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• I complain when I lose close ones but Monday night I got a gift basically (in my other league). The opponent had two players out of the lineup, and it came down to me with the Minnie D against Eli, given it was almost a dead heat. Minnie did its part, but all Eli had to do with their last drive was to make one more completion of 8 yards, and I lose. He did not. I got lucky!!

Comment

• Would y'all trade Crowell for CJ? Looking at the rest of the schedule I'm not sure Crowell is going to continue putting up big numbers, but CJ is streaky and his schedule doesn't look a whole lot easier. But this league doubles points for receiving yards and Crowell is almost a non factor out of the backfield.
                              Last edited by beastlyskronk; 10-13-2016, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• Fantasy football.

Being a Broncos fan.. Do you catch yourself valuing Broncos players higher than you would if they played for another team? For some reason, I love our team so much and have so much faith we will bounce back on offense I just can't make myself bench or drop a Broncos player.

Comment

Working...
                                X