No announcement yet.

The Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are saying Royce is a good start this week....
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      They are saying Royce is a good start this week....
      Thanks Eddie Mac
      I’m keep second guessing myself.
      The Seahawks were not a good run d last year and Cleveland was but never seen Royce.
      sigpic

Comment

• Deshaun Watson was disappointing for me in week 1, despite winning my matchup. I need more in week 2. Should I stick with Watson or use Tyrod Taylor or Case Keenum (who i just picked up)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
          Deshaun Watson was disappointing for me in week 1, despite winning my matchup. I need more in week 2. Should I stick with Watson or use Tyrod Taylor or Case Keenum (who i just picked up)?
          Without delving in too deep, check out who those teams play. In our case, I love the matchup against The Raiders! Not saying Keenum's the man to play, but minus Mack, they are minus much in the way of smack! But Watson should be a top tier QB this year. And Taylor has a suspect Saints' D to play. Hmmm....this is interesting. (Sorry....not sure myself, though Watson should be breaking out soon.)

Comment

• I knew AJ Green would have a big year this year.

Comment

• We are very lucky that Free Agency and The Draft are going to go as scheduled. That means we can at least practice Fantasy, shortly. I forget the dates, but I know I had a whirl at it early last summer....maybe even spring.

Hey, the NFL fantasy teams can move ahead as if there will be football. So....good news....something else to do while honouring the rules/recommended (even suggested) behaviour of society during these times.

Comment

Working...
              X