Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CanDB
    replied
    We are very lucky that Free Agency and The Draft are going to go as scheduled. That means we can at least practice Fantasy, shortly. I forget the dates, but I know I had a whirl at it early last summer....maybe even spring.

Hey, the NFL fantasy teams can move ahead as if there will be football. So....good news....something else to do while honouring the rules/recommended (even suggested) behaviour of society during these times.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    I knew AJ Green would have a big year this year.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Deshaun Watson was disappointing for me in week 1, despite winning my matchup. I need more in week 2. Should I stick with Watson or use Tyrod Taylor or Case Keenum (who i just picked up)?
    Without delving in too deep, check out who those teams play. In our case, I love the matchup against The Raiders! Not saying Keenum's the man to play, but minus Mack, they are minus much in the way of smack! But Watson should be a top tier QB this year. And Taylor has a suspect Saints' D to play. Hmmm....this is interesting. (Sorry....not sure myself, though Watson should be breaking out soon.)

Leave a comment:

• Joshua2585
    replied
    Deshaun Watson was disappointing for me in week 1, despite winning my matchup. I need more in week 2. Should I stick with Watson or use Tyrod Taylor or Case Keenum (who i just picked up)?

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    They are saying Royce is a good start this week....
    Thanks Eddie Mac
    I’m keep second guessing myself.
    The Seahawks were not a good run d last year and Cleveland was but never seen Royce.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    They are saying Royce is a good start this week....

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Help me out! .....please

My team ( standard)

Qb Cam
    Rb Barkley
    RB Royce or James Connor
    Wr Davante Adams
    Wr Amari Cooper
    TE Kyle Rudolph
    Flex Alex Collins
    Def Jacksonville
    K Lutz

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Another guy I think will be fun to watch next year is Dalvin Cook.

As I mentioned earlier, there may not be a bad first round pick next year......Gurley, Bell, Zeke, Brown, D Johnson, Hopkins, Kamara, Hunt, Gordon, Fournette, Howard and Cook would be a decent first round in a 12 man league. And that does not include any potential rookie standouts, and several other quality players.
    Hopefully he bounces back, he looked dang good before he went down

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied

As I mentioned earlier, there may not be a bad first round pick next year......Gurley, Bell, Zeke, Brown, D Johnson, Hopkins, Kamara, Hunt, Gordon, Fournette, Howard and Cook would be a decent first round in a 12 man league. And that does not include any potential rookie standouts, and several other quality players.
    So you're just going to ignore me, huh?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by dipablo View Post
    I agree with your list. I rode Gurley to two 'ships this year, if I get the #1 pick next year I will definitely grab him again. He was slow to start but Finishing is all that matters in FF.

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I'm gunna take a stab in the dark, and guess that the consensus top 5 will look something like Gurley, Bell, Zeke, Brown, and Hopkins or Kamara. Quarterback is going to be wild next year.
    I agree with your list. I rode Gurley to two 'ships this year, if I get the #1 pick next year I will definitely grab him again. He was slow to start but Finishing is all that matters in FF.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    So gang, if you pick 1st next year, who do you select? I would consider David Johnson, Bell, Zeke, AB, Gurley, Hunt and Kamara. DJ might scare away a few folks, but the guy should rebound without much concern. Could use a QB. Bell and AB will keep The Steelers legit, and Zeke will be looking for revenge. And Gurley proved why he was so highly touted as a rookie the previous year. But Hunt was crazy good as a rookie, and Kamara looks like the real deal....week after week he was productive, once their 3 man backfield disintegrated.

This preseason I was hoping to finish nearer the back end, to secure 2 players in a few picks, but I believe '18 is a can't miss for picking top 5 or even a bit later, given the talented front end. If you throw in Melvin Gordon and a few others, there may not be a bad pick in the first round.

As for QBs, Wentz might be the pick, with Goff worthy of some attention. Will Brady and ARod be as notable? I'm pretty sure at least one of them will.....but one never knows when time catches up.
    I'm gunna take a stab in the dark, and guess that the consensus top 5 will look something like Gurley, Bell, Zeke, Brown, and Hopkins or Kamara. Quarterback is going to be wild next year.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Trevor Siemian

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    So gang, if you pick 1st next year, who do you select? I would consider David Johnson, Bell, Zeke, AB, Gurley, Hunt and Kamara. DJ might scare away a few folks, but the guy should rebound without much concern. Could use a QB. Bell and AB will keep The Steelers legit, and Zeke will be looking for revenge. And Gurley proved why he was so highly touted as a rookie the previous year. But Hunt was crazy good as a rookie, and Kamara looks like the real deal....week after week he was productive, once their 3 man backfield disintegrated.

This preseason I was hoping to finish nearer the back end, to secure 2 players in a few picks, but I believe '18 is a can't miss for picking top 5 or even a bit later, given the talented front end. If you throw in Melvin Gordon and a few others, there may not be a bad pick in the first round.

As for QBs, Wentz might be the pick, with Goff worthy of some attention. Will Brady and ARod be as notable? I'm pretty sure at least one of them will.....but one never knows when time catches up.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Decker against the Brown or Thielen against the Ravens?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X