Rate my Fantasy Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate my Fantasy Team

Whats up fellow Broncos fan. Take a look at my team and tell me what you think. I'm in a 16 team league that starts 10 players with 6 bench. Also, its not a PPR Leage, and don't judge my defense lol, I pick up defenses week to week based on match up. QB I feel is my weakest spot, but I drafted Terrel Pryor in the 14th round as a sleeper, if he gets the start I should be able to rack up points off of rushing yards with him. The starting positions are as follows.

1 QB
    2 RB
    3 WR
    1 W/R/T Flex
    1 TE
    1 DEF/ST
    1 K

Let me know what you guys think!!!

Starters
    QB Ben Roethlisberger (PIT)
    RB LeSean McCoy (PHI)
    RB Ryan Matthews (SD)
    WR AJ Green (CIN)
    WR Andre Johnson (HOU)
    WR Steve Smith (CAR)
    FLX Montee Ball (DEN)
    TE Julius Thomas (DEN)
    K Greg Zuerlein (STL)
    DEF Clevland

Bench
    TE Kellen Winslow (NYJ)
    RB Joique Bell (DET)
    WR Greg Little (CLE)
    QB Terrel Pryor (OAK)
    WR Darrius Heyward-Bey (IND)
    RB Chris Ivory (NYJ)

Thanks for looking guys

Originally posted by DFxGeneraL87 View Post
    Whats up fellow Broncos fan. Take a look at my team and tell me what you think. I'm in a 16 team league that starts 10 players with 6 bench. Also, its not a PPR Leage, and don't judge my defense lol, I pick up defenses week to week based on match up. QB I feel is my weakest spot, but I drafted Terrel Pryor in the 14th round as a sleeper, if he gets the start I should be able to rack up points off of rushing yards with him. The starting positions are as follows.

1 QB
    2 RB
    3 WR
    1 W/R/T Flex
    1 TE
    1 DEF/ST
    1 K

Let me know what you guys think!!!

Starters
    QB Ben Roethlisberger (PIT)
    RB LeSean McCoy (PHI)
    RB Ryan Matthews (SD)
    WR AJ Green (CIN)
    WR Andre Johnson (HOU)
    WR Steve Smith (CAR)
    FLX Montee Ball (DEN)
    TE Julius Thomas (DEN)
    K Greg Zuerlein (STL)
    DEF Clevland

Bench
    TE Kellen Winslow (NYJ)
    RB Joique Bell (DET)
    WR Greg Little (CLE)
    QB Terrel Pryor (OAK)
    WR Darrius Heyward-Bey (IND)
    RB Chris Ivory (NYJ)

Thanks for looking guys
    Personally, I'm not high on your RBs. I think that lowers it to a C+. AWESOME WRs, good K, and DEF and not bad QBs, but you need to trade for a better RB
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      Personally, I'm not high on your RBs. I think that lowers it to a C+. AWESOME WRs, good K, and DEF and not bad QBs, but you need to trade for a better RB
      Thanks for the feedback man. Yep I'm definately not to CRAZY about my RB group either. I figure not to get much out of ball, but if McCoy gives his usual production, and Matthews who I took a flyer on, just stays healthy it should be ok. But alot of ifs with that group.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback man. Yep I'm definately not to CRAZY about my RB group either. I figure not to get much out of ball, but if McCoy gives his usual production, and Matthews who I took a flyer on, just stays healthy it should be ok. But alot of ifs with that group.
        I'm not high on McCoy. He's had 1 great year, that's it
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

yeah the starting RB could be good but they need to stay healthy. Mccoy should get yards in that uptempo offense of theirs. Ball will probably be the goal line back which should help but i don't know how that will translate to yards.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

Working...
          X