BN: Andy Dalton
    BN: Kenny Britt
    BN: Jacoby Jones
    BN: Lamar Miller
    BN: Antonio Gates
    BN: Julius Thomas
    BN: Greg Zuerlein
    BN: Cincinnati Bengals

I had the 3rd pick. I was late to my draft, so my first pick was automatically selected for me, which was Doug Martin. My RBs are rather week as I decided to go with getting the Manning/DT/Welker trio instead of securing another top notch RB. I'm hoping Bush can have another year like last and Lamar Miller can expected. I rolled the dice with drafting Julius Thomas in the next to last round, and it seems to be paying off this far with him now #1 on the Depth Chart.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
    QB: Peyton Manning
    WR: Demaryius Thomas
    WR: Reggie Wayne
    WR: Wes Welker
    RB: Doug Martin
    RB: Reggie Bush
    TE: Kyle Rudolph
    K: Stephen Gostkowski
    DEF: Chicago Bears

BN: Andy Dalton
    BN: Kenny Britt
    BN: Jacoby Jones
    BN: Lamar Miller
    BN: Antonio Gates
    BN: Julius Thomas
    BN: Greg Zuerlein
    BN: Cincinnati Bengals

I had the 3rd pick. I was late to my draft, so my first pick was automatically selected for me, which was Doug Martin. My RBs are rather week as I decided to go with getting the Manning/DT/Welker trio instead of securing another top notch RB. I'm hoping Bush can have another year like last and Lamar Miller can expected. I rolled the dice with drafting Julius Thomas in the next to last round, and it seems to be paying off this far with him now #1 on the Depth Chart.
    You're awful thin at RB, and I HATE the selection of Antonio Gates. You should have gone more RB than WR. I'm not crazy about CHI's DEF either. You have a lot of talent, good luck to you. I'd give you a C+
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

You must not have very many people in your league to get a squad like that. Dang man. Although I do not understand having 2 kickers on your team at all. Feel like there had to be a better option out there than Dalton considering all the talent you managed to get. Not big on Jacoby Jones personally. He has been asked to be a #2 multiple times in his career and he always falls flat. It would certainly help if your receivers get return yardage.

Comment

Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
        You must not have very many people in your league to get a squad like that. Dang man. Although I do not understand having 2 kickers on your team at all. Feel like there had to be a better option out there than Dalton considering all the talent you managed to get. Not big on Jacoby Jones personally. He has been asked to be a #2 multiple times in his career and he always falls flat. It would certainly help if your receivers get return yardage.
        10 team league. The only better options at QB were Rivers and Cutler. If I remember correctly, the Bears play in Green Bay during the Broncos bye week, so I wouldn't start Cutler there so that's why I didn't take him. And, well, who knows what Rivers you'll be looking at mid way through the season so I didn't feel comfortable taking him. The Bengals play the Dolphins during the Broncos bye week so I think Dalton will be able to rack up a good amount of points that week. Jacoby Jones was my next to last pick in the draft. Will monitor him for a couple weeks and depending how much Torrey Smith is getting the ball will tell me if its worth holding on to Jones to keep and start him during another of my receivers bye weeks.
        Denver Broncos
        New York Yankees
        New York Knicks
        Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Your team is a solid A- dude. Like Maty said, why do you have two kickers? Your starters are all top guys, though I imagine your opponents have pretty stocked rosters as well. Your bench picks could've been a little better, that's why I gave you the minus. Britt/Jones/Gates/Dalton probably won't have huge fantasy impact.

Comment

Why don't you like Dalton?
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

My team was fairly similar and we had a 10 team league. Sometimes people just draft odd...

My main team in my yahoo league looks like this
              QB
              Peyton Manning
              Andrew Luck

WR
              Demaryius Thomas
              Reggie Wayne
              Wes Welker
              Mike Williams (TB)
              Lance Moore
              Markus Wheaton

RB
              Frank Gore
              DeMarco Murray
              Daryl Richardson
              BeJarvis Green-Ellis
              Isaac Redman

TE
              Tony Gonzalez
              Julius Thomas (late round steal!)

K
              David Akers

Def
              Cincinnati
              I too am thin at RB...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                Why don't you like Dalton?
                Don't get me wrong, he's okay to sub in for a week. I just equate him to the same level as a Carson Palmer at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  Sometimes people just draft odd...
                  I grabbed Wes Welker in round 6. I was sorting receiver stats to see who was left in round 6 and Welker popped up. I figured he was long gone. I was stunned he was still on the board.
                  Denver Broncos
                  New York Yankees
                  New York Knicks
                  Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Don't get me wrong, he's okay to sub in for a week. I just equate him to the same level as a Carson Palmer at this point.
                    He has a lot of weapons this year. I wouldn't be surprised if he turned into a top 10 QB

Comment

Working...
                    X