• MY team

I had the #9 pick. I got:

Doug Martin
    Trent Richardson
    Gio Bernard
    Vick Ballard
    Danny Woodhead

Josh Freeman
    Carson Palmer (A trade was proposed for Sam Bradford)
    Brandon Weeden

Jimmy Graham
    Tavon Austin
    Tony Gonzales
    Cecil Shorts
    Jared Cook

ARI DEF

Justin Tucker K
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

It's a pretty good team, but I think you could've done better at wide out and Danny Woodhead would be doing anything.

Josh Freeman is solid for a step in for bye week QB not a every game QB.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Not bad HC, keep an eye out for the hot FA quarterback this year. Honestly though I think Carson is a huge sleeper, I can't see that team running the ball all the much.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
        Not bad HC, keep an eye out for the hot FA quarterback this year. Honestly though I think Carson is a huge sleeper, I can't see that team running the ball all the much.
        So you don't think that I should make the trade/
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
          So you don't think that I should make the trade/
          Ehhh I think they'll end up fairly even as far as fantasy points go, they actually both finished with the same amount of points last year. I've seen Palmer projected slightly higher in most formats. I think he has the higher upside because Jeff Fischer is a run-first kind of coach. Even when he was a Raider, Palmer was a decent fantasy fill-in. I wouldn't, unless you can leverage a player like Gonzalez in that trade to get another starter. Assuming your league is a 1 TE format, TonyG won't be worth keeping on the bench when you could move him for someone too.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
            Ehhh I think they'll end up fairly even as far as fantasy points go, they actually both finished with the same amount of points last year. I've seen Palmer projected slightly higher in most formats. I think he has the higher upside because Jeff Fischer is a run-first kind of coach. Even when he was a Raider, Palmer was a decent fantasy fill-in. I wouldn't, unless you can leverage a player like Gonzalez in that trade to get another starter. Assuming your league is a 1 TE format, TonyG won't be worth keeping on the bench when you could move him for someone too.
            Yeah speaking of that, it looks like you have 3 TE's HC. Why?

I understand PPR leagues are different from standard, but why 3 TE's?
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
              Yeah speaking of that, it looks like you have 3 TE's HC. Why?

I understand PPR leagues are different from standard, but why 3 TE's?
              They were the best WRs available, and I'm in a non-PPR league

Comment

Working...
              X