Fantasy Problems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Problems...

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section but i just wanted a quick last minute bit of advice.

Just a quick question. I'm fighting for my fantasy life in one league. I'm currently in 3rd place but I'll miss the playoffs if I lose this week. Here's my dilemma. I have Shady McCoy and I can't really bench him can I? I have a feeling he'll put up a goose egg against the Hawks D. My flex guy is CJ who I could move up in place of McCoy and start Anquan Boldin, Kenny Stills, or Eric Decker as my flex. Am I crazy to consider this? What would you folks suggest I do? "Broncos Fury" must make it to the playoffs after a heroic comeback from 2-6 to 7-6

[QUOTE=BroncoCanuck;5098092]Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section but i just wanted a quick last minute bit of advice.

Just a quick question. I'm fighting for my fantasy life in one league. I'm currently in 3rd place but I'll miss the playoffs if I lose this week. Here's my dilemma. I have Shady McCoy and I can't really bench him can I? I have a feeling he'll put up a goose egg against the Hawks D. My flex guy is CJ who I could move up in place of McCoy and start Anquan Boldin, Kenny Stills, or Eric Decker as my flex. Am I crazy to consider this? What would you folks suggest I do? "Broncos Fury" must make it to the playoffs after a heroic comeback from 2-6 to 7-6 [/QUOT

Put McCoy on the bench, move C.J. to your RB spot and put in Stills as your Flex. Much better matchups.

Comment

So you'd go with Stills over Boldin? That was my original thought, but Boldin has the Raider.

Comment

I have problems with my fantasies, too.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Haha sam, love it

Comment

I'm similar. Deciding to Bench lafell or shady.

For you I'd go CJ and stills. Still has been the most targeted wr the last two weeks. Gore should run all over the raiders....the good news, is that you and I have good problems, no matter who we start or bench should have a good game either way.
            So far:
            FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
            1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

[QUOTE=mj1569;5098104]
              Originally posted by BroncoCanuck View Post
              Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section but i just wanted a quick last minute bit of advice.

Just a quick question. I'm fighting for my fantasy life in one league. I'm currently in 3rd place but I'll miss the playoffs if I lose this week. Here's my dilemma. I have Shady McCoy and I can't really bench him can I? I have a feeling he'll put up a goose egg against the Hawks D. My flex guy is CJ who I could move up in place of McCoy and start Anquan Boldin, Kenny Stills, or Eric Decker as my flex. Am I crazy to consider this? What would you folks suggest I do? "Broncos Fury" must make it to the playoffs after a heroic comeback from 2-6 to 7-6 [/QUOT

Put McCoy on the bench, move C.J. to your RB spot and put in Stills as your Flex. Much better matchups.
              This is what I would do as well.

Comment

Guess it's Stills then, thanks for the input folks.

You're right underrated. At the end of the day we have no idea who is going to have a big day no matter what their reputation. I just don't trust Shady against the stout Seahawks defense. He doesn't tend to break many tackles. Would be a shame to have this team lose and not even get a shot at the playoffs. I grabbed Josh Gordon off waivers about week 6 which has been the turning point. With addition of CJ and Mark Ingram, the waiver wire has been kind to me.

I'll be dishing out a bit of self-hatred though if Shady puts up big numbers

Comment

We have a section for this sort of thing under the anything but football section of the boards just in case you are struggling with your fantasies going forward
                  sigpic

Comment

lol id say do not bench lafell do not

Comment

I feel stupid for starting JT over Gates.....I originally had Gates in the lineup and
                      when I saw JT was active,I changed it....
                      I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Working...
                      X