X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    I saw your post before I watch the race on DVR. They didn't really show a good view of the fans, so I couldn't see any Broncos shirts. Awesome, though.

Hope you had a great time!
    I had a great time. Once Newgarden passed Power early in the race over, he had a great car. I was pulling for Rahal of course, but Newgarden is a Chevy so not all bad.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Yo! Peanut.....

Checking in from Mid Ohio, and I'm seeing a lot of Broncos shirts if you believe that lol
    I saw your post before I watch the race on DVR. They didn't really show a good view of the fans, so I couldn't see any Broncos shirts. Awesome, though.

Hope you had a great time!

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Yo! Peanut.....

Checking in from Mid Ohio, and I'm seeing a lot of Broncos shirts if you believe that lol

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    That was scary. Dixon seems to be having ankle/foot problems. Soft barriers are great. Unless a car lands of top of it.

Yay, Sato!

I had 3 drivers I wanted to win today. Hunter-Reay, Castroneves and Sato.

I would love for Spider Man to win the championship.
    I still can't believe how long Dixon was in the air. Yikes.. The camera view they had of him while he was in the air was crazy, you could see his every movement. He did hold onto the wheel for a bit, and then finally let go.

Happy for Sato.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Wow! That was a crazy crash. Luckily both drivers are fine. Talk about air time.
    That was scary. Dixon seems to be having ankle/foot problems. Soft barriers are great. Unless a car lands of top of it.

Yay, Sato!

I had 3 drivers I wanted to win today. Hunter-Reay, Castroneves and Sato.

I would love for Spider Man to win the championship.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Wow! That was a crazy crash. Luckily both drivers are fine. Talk about air time.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    101st Indy 500 --- 2017

I hope Sebastien Bourdais is okay. Haven't seen an update on him.

Note: I changed the title. If Southy starts a new one, I'll change it back.
    Fractures to his pelvis. Hope he has a quick recovery.

It would be nice if Wilson got the ride. He "gave up" his ride for Alonso. This way, he could still pay tribute to his brother.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    101st Indy 500 --- 2017

I hope Sebastien Bourdais is okay. Haven't seen an update on him.

Note: I changed the title. If Southy starts a new one, I'll change it back.
    Last edited by Peanut; 05-20-2017, 04:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    He karammed.

I wanted the Haas F1 team to get Alexander Rossi so the American F1 team would have an American driver. Maybe he'll get another chance.

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    I guess we should have started a new thread for the 100th Indy 500. Hey, Peanut, who is the other driver you didn't want to win?
    I thought about it, but Southy usually starts them. I hope he got to watch the race today.

Simon Pagenaud.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Big win for the rook!
    If I'm not mistaken, Alexander Rossi is the first American rookie to win the Indy 500 since George Souders in 1927.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    I guess we should have started a new thread for the 100th Indy 500. Hey, Peanut, who is the other driver you didn't want to win?

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Congrats to Alexander Rossi. And to Andretti/Herta.

On a side note, I was sorry to hear about Sarah Fisher’s memory loss. I remember after her last hard hit, it was like she "lost her nerve". She was different. This explains it. She had great potential.

Article has a good discussion on head injuries/concussions in motorsports, too. Also an interesting chart that shows the improvement of Indy 500 Safety.

http://sports.usatoday.com/2016/05/2...mory-problems/

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    I was just telling hubby that there were two drivers that I did not want to win today. One of them was Karam. Two seconds later and he's in the wall. Bell better not get penalized.
    He karammed.

I wanted the Haas F1 team to get Alexander Rossi so the American F1 team would have an American driver. Maybe he'll get another chance.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Big win for the rook!

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    I was just telling hubby that there were two drivers that I did not want to win today. One of them was Karam. Two seconds later and he's in the wall. Bell better not get penalized.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X