Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to the Warriors.

Comment

• Would have been nice to see what would have happened if Pechulia wasn't dirty.

Would the Warriors have gotten to the finals, or would it have been the Spurs?

I hope at least one other team finds a way to compete next season. It will have to be in the West. The East has no answer for LeBron James.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl
      Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• Glad the Knicks still suck. Ride this Lebron/Warriors wave... and THEN make your move. :dance:

Comment

• KD was an absolute monster in the finals man
          sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Great game last night. No quit in the Cavs, KD was monstrous. Thank God the MJ comparisons go away.

Comment

• Lebron in his post game presser :
              -" I have never played on a superteam, i am above the concept of supertram"

LOL ok lebron, he was so annoyed at that question, dude can't handle his greatness being questioned
              sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                Would have been nice to see what would have happened if Pechulia wasn't dirty.

Would the Warriors have gotten to the finals, or would it have been the Spurs?:sad:

I hope at least one other team finds a way to compete next season. It will have to be in the West. The East has no answer for LeBron James.
                I wish the Cavs were playing the Spurs. Pop has always done a good job gameplanning LeBron, but SA was down to one versatile player after Parker went out. Compare that to the Warriors, who've got five guys that can shoot, attack the basket, finish, and pass. After Leonard got hurt, they had nobody. Idc how good the system is, the Danny Green's of the world are screwed when you ask them to go out and be that kind of player.

Not that it mattered anyway. Spurs weren't beating the Warriors regardless.

Comment

• It's obvious the Cavs are picking up this guy in free agency

https://youtu.be/F1-w0VwbBPw

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                    It's obvious the Cavs are picking up this guy in free agency

https://youtu.be/F1-w0VwbBPw
                    Hilarious! Gotta spread it
                    Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                      Lebron in his post game presser :
                      -" I have never played on a superteam, i am above the concept of supertram"

LOL ok lebron, he was so annoyed at that question, dude can't handle his greatness being questioned
                      Lebron, this is why people don't like you bro
                      Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Working...
                      X