Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 NBA Finals Thread

I'm surprised that no one has started this thread before
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I'm surprised that no one has started this thread before
    Probably because nobody seems to give Cleveland a snowball's chance.

lol at Draymond intentionally poking LeBron in the eye. Nothing that dude does surprises me anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      Probably because nobody seems to give Cleveland a snowball's chance.

lol at Draymond intentionally poking LeBron in the eye. Nothing that dude does surprises me anymore.
      At least he's not blatantly kicking a guy in the dude parts again...
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

What was JR Smith thinking?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
          What was JR Smith thinking?!?!?!
          I'm kinda glad he didn't go right back up with it though, because they had a time out.

Comment

Poorly officiated, poorly played game.

Comment

Poorly officiated, poorly played game.
              My official nickname for Kevin Durant now is Planet Fitness. I mean...wow, man. I've seen a lot of stuff in my day, but wow.

Comment

The NBA did not need this ending. I’m not a Cavs fan by any stretch, but man, some of those calls...wow.

Comment

What call is everyone talking about that they are saying the refs gave the Warriors the game? The one where Lebron is moving and it's called a block? or something else?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                    What call is everyone talking about that they are saying the refs gave the Warriors the game? The one where Lebron is moving and it's called a block? or something else?
                    All the clean strips on Durant that were called fouls, probably. Did I say the refs gave the Warriors the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                      All the clean strips on Durant that weren't called, probably. Did I say the refs gave the Warriors the game?
                      No but tons of people are saying it on twitter and stuff..I just don't see it. Was trying to figure out if I was missing something.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                        No but tons of people are saying it on twitter and stuff..I just don't see it. Was trying to figure out if I was missing something.
                        Oh, my bad, man. I thought you were talking about the thread.

No, my thing with Durant, is he did all this trash talk about LeBron wanting foul calls earlier in the season, and Durant is getting all these calls now.

Comment

What’s sad is that LeBron is going to be classy in the post game when we all know he has every right to blast JR Smith for the next few days.

Comment

What’s sad is that LeBron is going to be classy in the post game when we all know he has every right to blast JR Smith for the next few days.
                            He does, but hey, it is what it is. Hill missed a free throw, and JR didn't call time out. Stuff happens, and it's a team game.

@Jake: I figured out what the controversy is about. The refs are not supposed to be able to overturn a call that's outside of the restricted area from what I understand.

Comment

There were some tough calls at the end I will give that to the Cavs. The blocking foul on Lebron was the right call though, it wasn't even close either. He tried to sneak in at the last second, wasnt square, and he was still moving even if his feet weren't. There were a couple clean strips that probably shouldn't have been called, but stars get that call almost 100%. Lebron got one that looked pretty clean. Major blunder by JR, they looked really deflated after that, no energy in OT.
                              Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Working...
                              X