Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Fantasy Football League - 2018

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    Me too!!

    I like it.

    Comment


    • Fantasy news alert!!!!

      Cory Coleman traded from Cleveland to the Bills, this is actually some fairly big news and you guys should do everything in your power to draft Landry at the top of the draft. He will hands down out produce Brown, ODB, Julio and Hopkins.....clearly he becomes the #1 overall selection now :thumb:

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
        Fantasy news alert!!!!

        Cory Coleman traded from Cleveland to the Bills, this is actually some fairly big news and you guys should do everything in your power to draft Landry at the top of the draft. He will hands down out produce Brown, ODB, Julio and Hopkins.....clearly he becomes the #1 overall selection now :thumb:
        :nono:

        I see what you're doing there! I'm an not deviating from a K with my first pick!!
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


        Comment


        • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
          :nono:

          I see what you're doing there! I'm an not deviating from a K with my first pick!!
          Do you mean "strike out" or "kilometer" or "ok" or maybe even "thousand"?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Do you mean "strike out" or "kilometer" or "ok" or maybe even "thousand"?
            All four?
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


            Comment


            • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
              All four?
              Four down back??

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                Four down back??
                With a "K" on all.
                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                Comment


                • Too late to talk about IDPs?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                    Too late to talk about IDPs?
                    Interceptions and Deflected Passes?



                    My vote is to leave as is.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      Interceptions and Deflected Passes?



                      My vote is to leave as is.
                      I second your vote.
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                        i second your vote.
                        oK...…………..

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by candb View Post
                          ok...…………..
                          :p

                          ........
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                          Comment


                          • Man huge blow to the Skins in losing Guice for the season already!!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                              Man huge blow to the Skins in losing Guice for the season already!!
                              How about Saquon's opening run?
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                                How about Saquon's opening run?
                                Yeah this kid is going to a freak his entire career, playing with OBJ I dont know how either one can be stopped

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X