No announcement yet.

New Fantasy Football League - 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As for the draft....each year that I have played (only 3 so far til this year), I hoped for a different draft spot. Near the top, in the middle, near the bottom. But I do believe you can win at every spot, any year. Smart picks, health and waiver success are key. In fact, some years it's what you do after the draft that means the most.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      As for the draft....each year that I have played (only 3 so far til this year), I hoped for a different draft spot. Near the top, in the middle, near the bottom. But I do believe you can win at every spot, any year. Smart picks, health and waiver success are key. In fact, some years it's what you do after the draft that means the most.
      Well said good sir!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
        Well said good sir!!
        Can you believe, I let Freeman go in his first big year, because at the time, Coleman was getting more of the load. And last year (grabs some tissues), I let Kamara go, because the backfield was still kind of cluttered.

Lesson....don't let them go until you are sure!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
          I was hoping by now I’d have a good idea of who I want for my first pick but I have absolutely no clue. I feel like I’m the in between zone for RBs.
          I'm at that point with the #2. Which of the three who don't go #1 do I pick? I'm leaning towards Bell again just because I believe Pit is gonna run him into the ground knowing he's gone at season end.
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
            I'm at that point with the #2. Which of the three who don't go #1 do I pick? I'm leaning towards Bell again just because I believe Pit is gonna run him into the ground knowing he's gone at season end.
            Ha ha...you dudes near the top are just bragging a bit, aren't you?! or are you really looking for help??

I have a suggestion, trade down to someone around #9....

Comment

Ha ha...you dudes near the top are just bragging a bit, aren't you?! or are you really looking for help??

I have a suggestion, trade down to someone around #9....
              Actually.. I prefer picking mid to late round. I knew Saquon would fall to 9, I'd be all over it. Then sit through 6 picks to get my next stud....

Comment

Actually.. I prefer picking mid to late round. I knew Saquon would fall to 9, I'd be all over it. Then sit through 6 picks to get my next stud....
                Cmon eb….there might be a trade "awaiting". Imagine, being the first to trade in this new epic league! How exhilarating!!

(ha ha....I like #9. But if anyone wants to talk trade, ask the Beast....I will talk trade....and talk....and talk!)

Comment

Cmon eb….there might be a trade "awaiting". Imagine, being the first to trade in this new epic league! How exhilarating!!

(ha ha....I like #9. But if anyone wants to talk trade, ask the Beast....I will talk trade....and talk....and talk!)
                  Who would you take at #2? Maybe I draft him and if Saquon falls to #9 you take him and we work something out with your next and I do so with mine to balance it out......

Comment

Who would you take at #2? Maybe I draft him and if Saquon falls to #9 you take him and we work something out with your next and I do so with mine to balance it out......
                    You dont need to worry about Barkley falling to 9, because I will take him at 8 if he is there

Comment

• Gotta look up which draft spot I'm in again so I can pretend to have a draft strategy and not stick anywhere close to it on draft day
                      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                        You dont need to worry about Barkley falling to 9, because I will take him at 8 if he is there
                        Fair enough. It's gonna be fun watching what he does this year.

Comment

• Getting a little quiet in here....just over a week to our draft.

Any more tips?

Comment

• I finally have a good idea of who I want. The “experts” are trying to sway me away but I think it’ll be the right choice even if somewhat unconventional for this type of league

Comment

I finally have a good idea of who I want. The “experts” are trying to sway me away but I think it’ll be the right choice even if somewhat unconventional for this type of league
                              Kicker first?

Comment

I finally have a good idea of who I want. The “experts” are trying to sway me away but I think it’ll be the right choice even if somewhat unconventional for this type of league
                                Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                                Kicker first?
                                Be "unconventional" Beastly one!!! In fact, I extend that to all my competitors. Especially in round one, don't go by the obvious. Anyone can do that. Think about 4th or later....NOW. Or that sleeper you're craving. Get them before we do.

Look in the mirror and proclaim..."I am in full control, and I am different!"

Comment

Working...
                                X