New Fantasy Football League - 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Be "unconventional" Beastly one!!! In fact, I extend that to all my competitors. Especially in round one, don't go by the obvious. Anyone can do that. Think about 4th or later....NOW. Or that sleeper you're craving. Get them before we do.

Look in the mirror and proclaim..."I am in full control, and I am different!"
    Kicker in the 1st, then DEF, then backup kicker. Then fill out your roster.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
      Kicker in the 1st, then DEF, then backup kicker. Then fill out your roster.
      You NAILED it! Listen to eb everyone. I mean, think of the waiver possibilities!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        You NAILED it! Listen to eb everyone. I mean, think of the waiver possibilities!!
        Ooohhhh noooOOooOOoooo... stay off waivers. Gotta run with what you draft regardless of injuries or poor performance.

Comment

Kicker first?
          I said unconventional not brilliant...

Comment

• By getting your kicker and defense in the first two rounds you don’t have to worry about missing out on your sleeper picks

Comment

• We are a week away from the draft, which will be on Sep 4 at 9:00pm EDT. I will send a PM to all members soon with a reminder.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                We are a week away from the draft, which will be on Sep 4 at 9:00pm EDT. I will send a PM to all members soon with a reminder.
                You know that the first pick has to be made in 5 seconds or less!

Can't wait for next week!

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                  By getting your kicker and defense in the first two rounds you don’t have to worry about missing out on your sleeper picks
                  That's brilliant too!!!

Comment

• Just did a ten team draft. Demaryius Thomas was the only Bronco anyone had any strong interest in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
                      Just did a ten team draft. Demaryius Thomas was the only Bronco anyone had any strong interest in.
                      I can see that in a 10 team. But still hard to believe seeing as to how NLF.COM has Royce Freeman and DT in the top 50 from live drafts results average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
                        Just did a ten team draft. Demaryius Thomas was the only Bronco anyone had any strong interest in.
                        Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                        I can see that in a 10 team. But still hard to believe seeing as to how NLF.COM has Royce Freeman and DT in the top 50 from live drafts results average.
                        Yes....Fabiano in his latest top 200 players (PPR) has DT at 40, Freeman at 49 and Sanders at 63. Not great, but will all go in our draft.

Now, next year (ha ha), I can see Freeman and Sutton moving up the charts.:thumb:

Comment

• I just can't decide... #2 pick in a 12 team and #1 had already said he's taking Gurley. Zeke, Bell(big risk) or Johnson?

Comment

I just can't decide... #2 pick in a 12 team and #1 had already said he's taking Gurley. Zeke, Bell(big risk) or Johnson?
                            Imo, Gurley is hands down #1 pick and he should go there. If he doesn't you send whoever passed on him a thank you card because he will repeat his performance.

Assuming Gurley is gone......if I had #2 I think I would go Johnson because he is so dynamic both as a runner and a pass catcher. He is the everydown back that you want in fantasy.

Zeke is a stud but the loss of other key offensive weapons scares me a little bit. I think they try to put too much on his plate and defenses know that. He will have a hard time getting those chunk yards we've seen the last couple years.

Bell....im staying away from if I'm at the top of the draft. His hold out and future business decisions scare the heck out of me to invest in him. Id rather have Kamara and Barkley over Bell...just my :2cents:

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                              Imo, Gurley is hands down #1 pick and he should go there. If he doesn't you send whoever passed on him a thank you card because he will repeat his performance.

Assuming Gurley is gone......if I had #2 I think I would go Johnson because he is so dynamic both as a runner and a pass catcher. He is the everydown back that you want in fantasy.

Zeke is a stud but the loss of other key offensive weapons scares me a little bit. I think they try to put too much on his plate and defenses know that. He will have a hard time getting those chunk yards we've seen the last couple years.

Bell....im staying away from if I'm at the top of the draft. His hold out and future business decisions scare the heck out of me to invest in him. Id rather have Kamara and Barkley over Bell...just my :2cents:
                              You'ver pretty much echoed my feelings on all of this. Thank you!

Comment

• Bump - don't forget our draft today! 9 PM ET.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X