No announcement yet.

New Fantasy Football League - 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep forgetting each year how closely one has to check injury status. Sometimes you take a peak and you have half your team in some form of injury mode. (same goes for others of course, as well!)

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
      Whoot whoot! Coming out of the gate with a 24.9 burger from AJ!
      Not playing you, but it does take 9.

Comment

Well, considering you started Eifet over Eifert, then I'd expect him to tank you.
        Ya. That guy sucks.
        sigpic

Comment

• And then the rest of my team crapped the bed!!
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• So "Going Long" has both Roethlisberger and Mahomes! Yesterday would have been a good day to play both!

Comment

• DT and David Johnson available.......

... aww.. who am I kidding? Make an offer for anyone!
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Can, why you no sine Latavius?

Comment

• Didn't check either of my scores after the Sunday games, assuming I was going to lose. Somehow I'm 2-0 my team needs work
                  :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                    Can, why you no sine Latavius?
                    You must be reading my mind!!! I was going to add him, just in case, but thought he'd be there another day. Having said that, I would not have acquired him on waivers, because I believe my waiver priority was lower.

But this situation is killin my other team, which is a weekly disaster....lost Olsen, Rodgers partially injured, Bell not available (although I traded for him hoping for the best), now another stud out for a week. Still not sure about Parker. That team might lose every game!!!

But wait Spice, are you my opponent this week? I sometimes don't relate names very well. If so. I'd say you made a smart acquisition, one I wish I could have made. Again, if so, you had the better waiver status this week.
                    Last edited by CanDB; 09-21-2018, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• Traded golden tate for matt breida. I hope this works out

Comment

• Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                        Traded golden tate for matt breida. I hope this works out
                        Are you in our league? No prob, just wondering why I never saw this trade take place.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          You must be reading my mind!!! I was going to add him, just in case, but thought he'd be there another day. Having said that, I would not have acquired him on waivers, because I believe my waiver priority was lower.

But this situation is killin my other team, which is a weekly disaster....lost Olsen, Rodgers partially injured, Bell not available (although I traded for him hoping for the best), now another stud out for a week. Still not sure about Parker. That team might lose every game!!!

But wait Spice, are you my opponent this week? I sometimes don't relate names very well. If so. I'd say you made a smart acquisition, one I wish I could have made. Again, if so, you had the better waiver status this week.
                          I left it be until this morning to see if you signed him. End of the day though, it's Sutton for Punishment, not Glutton for Punishment. lol.

Comment

DT and David Johnson available.......

... aww.. who am I kidding? Make an offer for anyone!
                            What do you want for Johnson?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                              I left it be until this morning to see if you signed him. End of the day though, it's Sutton for Punishment, not Glutton for Punishment. lol.
                              Seriously? I guess I didn't get up early enough. Truthfully, I think that most of the time a player would be chosen off waivers rather than be selected soon after. Maybe that was my error in thinking.

Good on you!:thumb:

You just never know the outcomes of such moves, but in this case, I think it was a good move.
                              Last edited by CanDB; 09-21-2018, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• So, besides me.....Who's the best team in the league????

Comment

Working...
                                X