Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Fantasy Football League - 2018

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I keep forgetting each year how closely one has to check injury status. Sometimes you take a peak and you have half your team in some form of injury mode. (same goes for others of course, as well!)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
      Whoot whoot! Coming out of the gate with a 24.9 burger from AJ!
      Not playing you, but it does take 9.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
        Well, considering you started Eifet over Eifert, then I'd expect him to tank you.
        Ya. That guy sucks.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • And then the rest of my team crapped the bed!!
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


          Comment


          • So "Going Long" has both Roethlisberger and Mahomes! Yesterday would have been a good day to play both!

            Comment


            • DT and David Johnson available.......

              ... aww.. who am I kidding? Make an offer for anyone!
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


              Comment


              • Can, why you no sine Latavius?

                Comment


                • Didn't check either of my scores after the Sunday games, assuming I was going to lose. Somehow I'm 2-0 my team needs work
                  :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                    Can, why you no sine Latavius?
                    You must be reading my mind!!! I was going to add him, just in case, but thought he'd be there another day. Having said that, I would not have acquired him on waivers, because I believe my waiver priority was lower.

                    But this situation is killin my other team, which is a weekly disaster....lost Olsen, Rodgers partially injured, Bell not available (although I traded for him hoping for the best), now another stud out for a week. Still not sure about Parker. That team might lose every game!!!

                    But wait Spice, are you my opponent this week? I sometimes don't relate names very well. If so. I'd say you made a smart acquisition, one I wish I could have made. Again, if so, you had the better waiver status this week.
                    Last edited by CanDB; 09-21-2018, 01:05 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Traded golden tate for matt breida. I hope this works out

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                        Traded golden tate for matt breida. I hope this works out
                        Are you in our league? No prob, just wondering why I never saw this trade take place.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          You must be reading my mind!!! I was going to add him, just in case, but thought he'd be there another day. Having said that, I would not have acquired him on waivers, because I believe my waiver priority was lower.

                          But this situation is killin my other team, which is a weekly disaster....lost Olsen, Rodgers partially injured, Bell not available (although I traded for him hoping for the best), now another stud out for a week. Still not sure about Parker. That team might lose every game!!!

                          But wait Spice, are you my opponent this week? I sometimes don't relate names very well. If so. I'd say you made a smart acquisition, one I wish I could have made. Again, if so, you had the better waiver status this week.
                          I left it be until this morning to see if you signed him. End of the day though, it's Sutton for Punishment, not Glutton for Punishment. lol.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                            DT and David Johnson available.......

                            ... aww.. who am I kidding? Make an offer for anyone!
                            What do you want for Johnson?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                              I left it be until this morning to see if you signed him. End of the day though, it's Sutton for Punishment, not Glutton for Punishment. lol.
                              Seriously? I guess I didn't get up early enough. Truthfully, I think that most of the time a player would be chosen off waivers rather than be selected soon after. Maybe that was my error in thinking.

                              Good on you!:thumb:

                              You just never know the outcomes of such moves, but in this case, I think it was a good move.
                              Last edited by CanDB; 09-21-2018, 03:58 PM.

                              Comment


                              • So, besides me.....Who's the best team in the league????

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X