New Fantasy Football League - 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    So, besides me.....Who's the best team in the league????
    Ask me again when our season ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Seriously? I guess I didn't get up early enough. Truthfully, I think that most of the time a player would be chosen off waivers rather than be selected soon after. Maybe that was my error in thinking.

Good on you!:thumb:

You just never know the outcomes of such moves, but in this case, I think it was a good move.
      Said the guy behind the Titanic's ticket counter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
        Said the guy behind the Titanic's ticket counter.
        What's with The Vikes today????

Comment

What's with The Vikes today????
          I dunno, but any Vikings player outside of Rudolph and Thielen were poison today.

How you planning on proceeding with the Collins/Allen situation? I'm in the same one in DIII. DIII is half PPR, so I might try to trade Collins and hold on to Allen. I'm not crazy on wasting two roster spots on a 50/50 backfield, unless it's Kamara/Ingram.

Comment

I dunno, but any Vikings player outside of Rudolph and Thielen were poison today.

How you planning on proceeding with the Collins/Allen situation? I'm in the same one in DIII. DIII is half PPR, so I might try to trade Collins and hold on to Allen. I'm not crazy on wasting two roster spots on a 50/50 backfield, unless it's Kamara/Ingram.
            It's tough isn't it? I have been thinking about trades for a while. If someone likes these dudes, pls make an offer.

But you know what....in some games these two together have done pretty good, better than some of my other backs. But I think a PPR league would make Allen a decent pick. I did think (and hope) that Collins would be as strong as he was at the end of last season.
            Last edited by CanDB; 09-23-2018, 05:16 PM.

Comment

The bad news....the patsies got me few points tonight. Weird, The Vikes sucked as did the patsies.

I think you all know the good news!

Comment

• Anyone interested in Brady or Goff? Not desperate. Looking for fair deal.:thumb:

Comment

Anyone interested in Brady or Goff? Not desperate. Looking for fair deal.:thumb:
                  If you want a TE, I have Kyle Rudolph on the bench.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                    If you want a TE, I have Kyle Rudolph on the bench.
                    Hey pal....maybe I'll send you a trade proposal later. It will likely be a 2 for 2 of some sort. Need to think. You can propose one too. I assume we are talking Goff.

Comment

• Well there goes my starting TE. Gruesome injury for Tyler Eifert. I hope he gets better.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                        Well there goes my starting TE. Gruesome injury for Tyler Eifert. I hope he gets better.
                        Yeah, that was very ugly!
                        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Anyone interested in Brady or Goff? Not desperate. Looking for fair deal.:thumb:
                          Still listening......

Comment

• I like to play the optimist, and believe that sweet baby Jesus will one day allow me to reconcile dropping Mahomes before Week 1, because I didn't expect him to go off against the Chargers. The madness has to stop sooner or later.

Comment

I like to play the optimist, and believe that sweet baby Jesus will one day allow me to reconcile dropping Mahomes before Week 1, because I didn't expect him to go off against the Chargers. The madness has to stop sooner or later.
                              My son did the same thing in his league. But, hey! We all make mistakes.
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                                My son did the same thing in his league. But, hey! We all make mistakes.
                                Very true, especially when you draft a guy with your 14th pick. Thing is though, I expected him to be good this year, and that was completely rooted in the fact that I've never been crazy about Alex Smith. That offense transformed Smith from Fantasy irrelevant to a top 5 play. Mahomes just blew up way sooner than I expected.

Comment

Working...
                                X