No announcement yet.

New Fantasy Football League - 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If DT gets traded, you might want to pick up Courtland. He's ready to fill in.

Comment

• How about Jeff Heuerman? Ten catches for 83 yards and a touchdown.

Comment

• Ha... I'm going into spoiler mode.....
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
          Ha... I'm going into spoiler mode.....
          Me too.....and this is the league that gave me an A+, and was going to finish first!!! Luckily they got my other team wrong too...I was supposed to win a total of 2 games there. Then again, it's sometimes what you do after the draft, right!

Comment

• I had a trade proposed to me, it was Watson for Howard and the Vikings D however when I hit accept I get an error message saying Ekeler is no longer on the team.

If Ekeler was originally in the trade he would still show up in the proposal would he not?

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
              I had a trade proposed to me, it was Watson for Howard and the Vikings D however when I hit accept I get an error message saying Ekeler is no longer on the team.

If Ekeler was originally in the trade he would still show up in the proposal would he not?
              That is strange. I was wondering why you sent that proposal back. I'll have to check my emails to see if Ekeler was in there originally
              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
              sigpic

Comment

• Looking to make a move for a QB and/or WR

Comment

• Nick Chubb is a beautiful man

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                    Looking to make a move for a QB and/or WR
                    I have a number of WRs available. And Brady is in the conversation as well.

(We The North)

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      I have a number of WRs available. And Brady is in the conversation as well.

(We The North)
                      We shall see, I’m still in the process of gathering information.

Hopefully Bell changes course and reports tomorrow

Comment

• Wow, 1 point win!! I'm just one lucky punk so far this year LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                          Wow, 1 point win!! I'm just one lucky punk so far this year LOL
                          I appreciate it as it puts me into 3rd place! nice win!
                          sigpic
                          BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• You sure we cant make this a keeper??? I sure would like to hold on to Barkley!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                              You sure we cant make this a keeper??? I sure would like to hold on to Barkley!!!
                              I've voiced my views on a "keeper", mostly why I don't love the concept, but imagine how one would deal with a LeVeon Bell, if we had a keeper. Odds are, he will excel next year. So, does a person hang on this season. Then again, is he not someone you can keep, without losing a player?

I have talked with Rod about the "IR" type players, where you get to add another player to your roster, but it is something that might need to be revisited, given it seems to be seldom used, and as a result, we all sacrifice a player on our roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                I've voiced my views on a "keeper", mostly why I don't love the concept, but imagine how one would deal with a LeVeon Bell, if we had a keeper. Odds are, he will excel next year. So, does a person hang on this season. Then again, is he not someone you can keep, without losing a player?

I have talked with Rod about the "IR" type players, where you get to add another player to your roster, but it is something that might need to be revisited, given it seems to be seldom used, and as a result, we all sacrifice a player on our roster.
                                I think we should keep the reserve slot, because it impacts the draft, and the lack of FA talent in a 12 team league. I didn't see anyone really use it this year except for me, and that's just me fishing for RB depth. Foreman probably won't be able to make any impact until the playoffs, and if I lose this week, I'm probably out anyway. But where there's a lack of depth in free agency, it's nice to be able to stash somebody for down the road. As far as draft goes, three players jump out at me from this year: Mark Ingram, Jameis Winston, and Julian Edelman. This allows whoever drafted them to stash them for the first 4 weeks, and sign someone else. Makes them viable draft picks rather than wasting a roster spot for 4 weeks. I don't know if LeVeon was eligible for the reserve slot this year, but that would be the best case for it. Since we don't have a keeper, it's not as big a deal, but I still like having it in a 12 team league. In a 10 team redraft league, I'd say it's no biggie.

Comment

Working...
                                X