Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Fantasy Football League - 2018

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
    CanDB, I am leaving these message boards, so you will need a new commissioner for this league. Good luck everyone, thanks for your time.


    Say what? What's with everyone leaving all of a sudden? You'll be missed, dude.

    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Rod.....this MB is better with you in it. Your comments are always worth a read.

    But if you have a reason to leave, I am sure you have thought it over. If however you want someone to lend an ear, please feel free to pm me. Sometimes things seem worse, even though there is validity to one's concerns.

    As for this league.....if we can't get you to stay (even though we will continue to try) can you help transition one of us thru the process? Thx pal!


    :thumb:
    I nominate CanDB.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      Say what? What's with everyone leaving all of a sudden? You'll be missed, dude.



      I nominate CanDB.
      If we can't get Rod to stay, I will definitely be willing.

      Thx...:thumb:

      Comment


      • Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
        CanDB, I am leaving these message boards, so you will need a new commissioner for this league. Good luck everyone, thanks for your time.


        I'm not sure that we can allow you to leave..........yep.......that's a hard no!!!

        Voices of reason are hard to find around here anymore. You, Can, Sam, Eddie, Peanut..........so many more that I respect here are a big reason why I spend so much time here I hope its not a permanent thing

        Comment


        • Folks....if we can not convince Rod to return, I will keep things moving. I will gladly take over as Commish, but if someone else wants to compete for the role, please say so. All I want is to play, and to have a reliable person in charge. Hmmm....that last part might be a problem, for me!!

          OK then....if I don't hear from you in this thread, I will pm you.

          Here's what I need to know.....

          Are you coming back? (say yes!!!)

          And if Rod does not come back, are you aware of another member or two, who might want to join us? We should create a "wait list" at some point, for any potential loss of players. Even though this is not a BCMB sanctioned league, it is best we keep this a member based league, for several reasons, including ease at which to communicate with.


          Thanks all! :thumb:

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Folks....if we can not convince Rod to return, I will keep things moving. I will gladly take over as Commish, but if someone else wants to compete for the role, please say so. All I want is to play, and to have a reliable person in charge. Hmmm....that last part might be a problem, for me!!

            OK then....if I don't hear from you in this thread, I will pm you.

            Here's what I need to know.....

            Are you coming back? (say yes!!!)

            And if Rod does not come back, are you aware of another member or two, who might want to join us? We should create a "wait list" at some point, for any potential loss of players. Even though this is not a BCMB sanctioned league, it is best we keep this a member based league, for several reasons, including ease at which to communicate with.


            Thanks all! :thumb:
            I'm definitely in. I also think you would be a great commish and fully support you for the role, i think you should do it!
            sigpic
            BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

            Comment


            • Of course I'm in!!

              Comment


              • OK...lets start to check names off:

                Spice
                JvDub95
                dipablo
                broncos SB2010
                DevilSpawn
                Houshmazode
                Can

                I feel confident that all others are in...but please respond here with your acknowledgement.

                :thumb:

                (revised 01/19)
                Last edited by CanDB; 01-19-2019, 11:40 AM.

                Comment


                • I'm in...Going Long
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                    I'm in...Going Long
                    You're now in the latest count!:thumb:

                    Comment


                    • Also....to anyone who wants to be considered for a "waiting list", please come forward. We just want folks who are at least a wee bit competitive, and reliable....in that they commit to dates and simple requests (re: anything we might need as a group, like voting on rules), and do not quit before the season ends.

                      Thx!:thumb:

                      Comment


                      • What site do you guys play on?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Danzler88 View Post
                          What site do you guys play on?
                          Its nfl.com

                          Comment


                          • Count me in.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                              Count me in.
                              Noted! (above)

                              Comment


                              • I'm in. Won't be working these crazy hours next football season.
                                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X