No announcement yet.

New Fantasy Football League - 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd vote for early draft order too since I most likely won't be awake during draft time.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

Ha ha....looks like I am going to lose this one (to the early draft order notification). Are you dudes telling me you open your Christmas presents in mid December??!!

J/K

I don't mind it early either! It will help me prepare, because like most folks, I go into the draft with different strategies in mind, pending the order. Takes some extra work to get a decent plan.

:thumb:

Comment

Roll that beautiful bean footage and let's see our draft spots. Tradeable??
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

There is strong support for the early draft order with 4 votes so far. If we're going to do this, I have to find a way to prove I only randomized once, fair and square. I can set a specific time like 10 PM to start recording the process and make a video of the randomized draft order.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
            There is strong support for the early draft order with 4 votes so far. If we're going to do this, I have to find a way to prove I only randomized once, fair and square. I can set a specific time like 10 PM to start recording the process and make a video of the randomized draft order.
            I trust you, man. I'm all for early order as well.

If you want to grant Can's wish, just PM us our picks, and wait to divulge his until 30 minutes before the draft. I think that'd be a good way to make everyone happy.

Comment

haha, thx anyway. That doesn't matter to me, just let me know which number we are is fine with me.
              sigpic

Comment

Pretty sure you can just pull names out of a hat or whatever. Its really not that big of a deal, I trust you

Comment

I will try to do it tonight then at 10 PM ET. I will use a screen recorder to show the online clock hitting 10 PM, click the "randomize" button, upload the video on YouTube and post it here.
                  sigpic

Comment

I will try to do it tonight then at 10 PM ET. I will use a screen recorder to show the online clock hitting 10 PM, click the "randomize" button, upload the video on YouTube and post it here.
                    sounds good. appreciate your work.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                      Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                      I trust you, man. I'm all for early order as well.

If you want to grant Can's wish, just PM us our picks, and wait to divulge his until 30 minutes before the draft. I think that'd be a good way to make everyone happy.
                      1) If this is a matter of trust, not to worry Rod, I (like probably everyone else) trust what you come up with.:thumb:

As far as I am concerned, I'm good if you just post our names and the draft order right here.

2) Thanks Spice, but unless we all go with a the late draft order, I too want to know early. I like the anticipation, but I also like to be prepared as much as my competitors. But thx for the consideration.
                      3) eb mentioned "tradeable". Some folks like early, some late, probably some in the middle. I too would be fine with it, but ONLY IF it is easy for Rod to process.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        1) If this is a matter of trust, not to worry Rod, I (like probably everyone else) trust what you come up with.:thumb:

As far as I am concerned, I'm good if you just post our names and the draft order right here.

2) Thanks Spice, but unless we all go with a the late draft order, I too want to know early. I like the anticipation, but I also like to be prepared as much as my competitors. But thx for the consideration.
                        3) eb mentioned "tradeable". Some folks like early, some late, probably some in the middle. I too would be fine with it, but ONLY IF it is easy for Rod to process.
                        Trading the picks really doesn't happen too much, so disregard this. There will be plenty of action during the season.

Comment

• If two players want to trade their spots on the draft order, I guess I could make the change, no problem. Draft picks can't be traded, though.

EDIT: So, get ready. The draft lottery will start tonight 10:00 PM ET and I will post the video with the results here.
                          Last edited by -Rod-; 07-30-2018, 01:34 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

If two players want to trade their spots on the draft order, I guess I could make the change, no problem. Draft picks can't be traded, though.
                            Nah.. scratch it. It'll get too much into looking like a trade and add too much to your plate. Thanks for your efforts, -Rod-!

Comment

• Coming soon...
                              sigpic

Comment

Coming soon...
                                ooooohhhhhhhh…..Christmas in July!!!

I just hope I don't get a tie and socks package. (hey, better than nothin!):thumb:

Comment

Working...
                                X