Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Fantasy Football League - 2018

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    ooooohhhhhhhh…..Christmas in July!!!

    I just hope I don't get a tie and socks package. (hey, better than nothin!):thumb:
    All I want for Christmas in July is a top 6 pick

    Comment


    • Draft lottery results:



      1) Rod
      2) Ebsoria
      3) Sutton For Punishment
      4) Good Night QBs
      5) johntbronco
      6) Something Or Another
      7) Housh
      8) Mean Machine
      9) CanDB
      10) Going Long
      11) Vonstars
      12) DevilSpawn
      Last edited by -Rod-; 07-30-2018, 08:08 PM.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
        Draft lottery results:



        1) Rod
        2) Ebsoria
        3) Sutton For Punishment
        4) Good Night QBs
        5) johntbronco
        6) Something Or Another
        7) Housh
        8) Mean Machine
        9) CanDB
        10) Going Long
        11) Vonstars
        12) DevilSpawn
        I knew Santa wasn't real, LOL

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
          I knew Santa wasn't real, LOL
          What's your spot?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • It pretty much sucks that I got the #1 pick. I am thinking about trading my draft spot or just move everyone up one spot and give myself the #12 pick.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • 8th pick, I've won with that pick before......I think Alvin Kamara would look good in that slot

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                8th pick, I've won with that pick before......I think Alvin Kamara would look good in that slot
                Sounds about right.

                I got the third pick. Right about where I wanted to be. Pretty cool that you did this Rod.

                Comment


                • Is everyone okay if I move up the picks one spot and leave myself with the last pick?

                  Ebsoria would pick #1, Sutton For Punishment #2, etc.
                  Last edited by -Rod-; 07-30-2018, 08:32 PM.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                    Is everyone okay if I move up the picks one spot and leave me with the last pick?
                    I'm ok with that

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                      Is everyone okay if I move up the picks one spot and leave myself with the last pick?

                      Ebsoria would pick #1, Sutton For Punishment #2, etc.
                      Then what was the point of the lottery?
                      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Man I would’ve loved to see a video of Rod pulling names out of a hat

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                          Is everyone okay if I move up the picks one spot and leave myself with the last pick?

                          Ebsoria would pick #1, Sutton For Punishment #2, etc.
                          Fine by me. Speaking for myself though, I don't have a problem with you getting the first pick.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                            Then what was the point of the lottery?
                            I think it looks bad when I'm the commish and get the #1 damn pick.

                            EDIT: I'll leave this one up to you and the other owners.
                            Last edited by -Rod-; 07-30-2018, 09:01 PM.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                              It pretty much sucks that I got the #1 pick. I am thinking about trading my draft spot or just move everyone up one spot and give myself the #12 pick.
                              Rod.....I really believe you should stay at #1. I think we pretty much agreed that you are to be trusted with this job and whatever it entails. I do not remember us saying that you can not have the first pick.

                              I will leave it with the entire group to decide. But that's my take.

                              Comment


                              • Rod just doesn’t know who he wants at 1. Can’s little guide should help you with that decision

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X