Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Fantasy Football Smackdown League

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I need to beat you now to avoid the McCaffrey/Jackson death cloud in the first round. Your team is prolly better than mine regardless, but I'll take my chances.
    Bring it on pal!!!

    Ha ha.....good luck my friend!:thumb:

    Comment


    • Time for my first round exit

      Comment


      • Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
        Time for my first round exit
        Here's what sucks, and this happened to me last week. You got McCaffrey. I got McCaffrey in DIII. I'm playing against Carson in DIII also... Same thing happened with Zeke and Ingram last week. I probably should've lost both games, because I had Parker and Jeffery in my lineup in DIII. lol. I think I got 3 points out of both combined.

        I have a feeling that Jackson is going to have another 30 game this week. Don't know if I can beat you if that happens. Christian is due for a big game, too... I really didn't wanted to have to play you.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          Bring it on pal!!!

          Ha ha.....good luck my friend!:thumb:
          GG Can.

          You know I woulda got you if Parker didn't get hurt, right?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
            Here's what sucks, and this happened to me last week. You got McCaffrey. I got McCaffrey in DIII. I'm playing against Carson in DIII also... Same thing happened with Zeke and Ingram last week. I probably should've lost both games, because I had Parker and Jeffery in my lineup in DIII. lol. I think I got 3 points out of both combined.

            I have a feeling that Jackson is going to have another 30 game this week. Don't know if I can beat you if that happens. Christian is due for a big game, too... I really didn't wanted to have to play you.
            I just don’t want to get my hopes up. Last season I had Brees, Thomas, and Kamara and things looked good until a week or two before the playoffs. I think Jackson has a good game but it does seem like McCaffrey has been slowing down. I need 50-60 points combined from them to make up for not having a 2nd RB and whichever WR or WRs decide not to show up. But I’m sure Tevin Coleman will have a revenge game against Atlanta while he’s on my bench

            Comment


            • Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
              I just don’t want to get my hopes up. Last season I had Brees, Thomas, and Kamara and things looked good until a week or two before the playoffs. I think Jackson has a good game but it does seem like McCaffrey has been slowing down. I need 50-60 points combined from them to make up for not having a 2nd RB and whichever WR or WRs decide not to show up. But I’m sure Tevin Coleman will have a revenge game against Atlanta while he’s on my bench
              The Tevin Coleman thing, man... I'm probably gunna drop him in the other league. Which pretty much guarantees he'll go off.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                GG Can.

                You know I woulda got you if Parker didn't get hurt, right?
                It was a very tight game, and I watched as Carson and Higbee kept chiselling away at my modest lead....I expected you were going to win, but I was lucky.

                Comment


                • Congratz to those who made the playoffs! And once again, thanks everyone for making this such a great league!!

                  Good work Rod!!

                  And good luck Devil (Joaqer)! Lets have a great game!!

                  :thumb:

                  Comment


                  • Lost my work league by 1.1 point because the giants refused to double ertz. Still have my main league though

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      Congratz to those who made the playoffs! And once again, thanks everyone for making this such a great league!!

                      Good work Rod!!

                      And good luck Devil (Joaqer)! Lets have a great game!!

                      :thumb:
                      Indeed. And yes I picked up Drew Lock and plan to use him this weekend.

                      Good luck!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                        Indeed. And yes I picked up Drew Lock and plan to use him this weekend.

                        Good luck!
                        How could you do that to me??? I am a big fan of Lock, and now I have to play against him......this early!!!!

                        Can't you just let him learn the playbook for a while??!!

                        :thumb:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          How could you do that to me??? I am a big fan of Lock, and now I have to play against him......this early!!!!

                          Can't you just let him learn the playbook for a while??!!

                          :thumb:
                          Still a slim chance I start Jacoby Brissett or Philip Rivers. Maybe.

                          Then again I double up if Noah Fant goes off hahaa.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                            Still a slim chance I start Jacoby Brissett or Philip Rivers. Maybe.

                            Then again I double up if Noah Fant goes off hahaa.
                            So here's how I see it....you start Lock (my new guy) and he kicks butt. But some of your other boys do not quite get the job done. That would totally make my day.

                            Yikes....I can not go against my guy!!!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              So here's how I see it....you start Lock (my new guy) and he kicks butt. But some of your other boys do not quite get the job done. That would totally make my day.

                              Yikes....I can not go against my guy!!!
                              Devil....I just got a big tip today. The scoop is that Big Ben will play this weekend, and is looking amazing!! Don't thank me, but go ahead and grab him, before I do. Just trying to be a friendly competitor!!

                              (And play him, no matter what that stupid designation says!!)

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                Devil....I just got a big tip today. The scoop is that Big Ben will play this weekend, and is looking amazing!! Don't thank me, but go ahead and grab him, before I do. Just trying to be a friendly competitor!!

                                (And play him, no matter what that stupid designation says!!)
                                Ahhh so IR must mean I....Really need to pick up Ben. Thanks for the advice. I'll file this one next to the guy who advised me to not to invest in that silly invention called Google.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X