X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Rod-
    replied
    Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
    I would like to be in again if still available!
    Cool, you're in. Only 2 left.

2019 Owners:

01. JvDub95 [league champion] - confirmed
    02. dipablo - confirmed
    03. beastlyskronk - confirmed
    04. broncos SB2010 / Going Long - confirmed
    05. Spice 1 - confirmed
    06. johntbronco - confirmed
    07. Houshmazode - confirmed
    08. DevilSpawn / Flaming Romo- confirmed
    09. CanDB / We The North - confirmed
    10. Rod / Gridiron Academy- confirmed

11. ebsoria
    12. MarkB

Leave a comment:

• johntbronco
    replied
    I would like to be in again if still available!

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    I'm in. I'm ok with last to first. I would like to know my draft order ahead of time but ok either way.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    3 spots remain open / unconfirmed [see post #2]. I will wait until the end of July to hear from last year's owners before recruiting.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    It's hard to repeat as champ but I think I'm up for the task LOL

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Interesting draft coming up. NFL.com has the top 10 as follows:

1. Barkley
    2. Elliott
    3. Kamara
    4. McCaffrey
    5. Gurley
    6. Gordon
    7. Bell
    8. Hopkins
    9. Adams
    10. D Johnson

Means squat when we get down to business, because we have our favs and our roster strategies, plus the NFL "experts' are not always correct, nor can they foresee injury. But it's always fun to see how players are ranked....and this year has brought some mystery with trades, etc.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    I'm in. For now please change my name to Flaming Romo. I'll think of a better name later.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
    I searched the 2018 thread and added the owners that confirmed their participation there [Spice 1, dipablo, JvDub95, broncos SB2010, DevilSpawn, Houshmazode, beastlykronk].

Only 3 owners left.
    Good stuff.....hey, I see that you can actually do mock drafts already!!! Might be a little too early.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    I searched the 2018 thread and added the owners that confirmed their participation there [Spice 1, dipablo, JvDub95, broncos SB2010, DevilSpawn, Houshmazode, beastlykronk].

Only 3 owners left.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Count me in

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    I am in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    If I don't randomize or set the draft order, the league automatically randomizes the draft order 30 minutes before the draft. That's how it works in the official BCMB leagues. The downside is that owners don't know where they're picking until 30 minutes before the draft. Last year, the vast majority of the owners in our league wanted to have the draft order set well before the draft to start studying their options.
    Got ya! I'm cool with finding out 30 minutes ahead.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    If I don't randomize or set the draft order, the league automatically randomizes the draft order 30 minutes before the draft. That's how it works in the official BCMB leagues. The downside is that owners don't know where they're picking until 30 minutes before the draft. Last year, the vast majority of the owners in our league wanted to have the draft order set well before the draft to start studying their options.
    Yeah, that sux.

I'm in.

I'm for the reverse draft order and 4 team playoff. I think the only reason we didn't have anything to play for at the end last year was just a fluke with the way the schedule played out at the end of the season.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    OK Rod...here goes:
    Rod....are you saying you can not randomize at all, even same day? I am not clear on that, because this is how I thought BCMB leagues have been handled. Sorry, might just be my confusion.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    OK Rod...here goes:

1. I'm officially ready for another season! Count me in!!
    2. The draft date is perfect!
    3. As for draft order, I am not keen on going last to first, because it might not be a benefit to the teams lower down. In the NFL, you keep your position in each round, which is a huge benefit, whereas the snake format evens things out. If nothing else, I think we should approve of the last to first format for the following year...when none of us know where we stand.

Rod....are you saying you can not randomize at all, even same day? I am not clear on that, because this is how I thought BCMB leagues have been handled. Sorry, might just be my confusion.

4. I am cool with 4 teams in the playoffs. The longer season makes it fun for everyone.
    5. Not a fan of "the keeper". Definitely not this coming season. I think we had some good discussion on it, and my reasoning is that it may have altered decisions during last season. So I am very much against it this coming season. As I say, I am not a fan, now or in the future. I love the draft, and therefore I love having everyone available for the picking!

Hope that helps! Lets keep this momentum going!!

:thumb:
    Last edited by CanDB; 05-28-2019, 11:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X