Clear All

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    It’s looking like I’ll need CMC to match LJ

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Ahhh so IR must mean I....Really need to pick up Ben. Thanks for the advice. I'll file this one next to the guy who advised me to not to invest in that silly invention called Google.
    Yes......UR....U Really should play him!!

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Devil....I just got a big tip today. The scoop is that Big Ben will play this weekend, and is looking amazing!! Don't thank me, but go ahead and grab him, before I do. Just trying to be a friendly competitor!!

(And play him, no matter what that stupid designation says!!)
    Ahhh so IR must mean I....Really need to pick up Ben. Thanks for the advice. I'll file this one next to the guy who advised me to not to invest in that silly invention called Google.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    So here's how I see it....you start Lock (my new guy) and he kicks butt. But some of your other boys do not quite get the job done. That would totally make my day.

Yikes....I can not go against my guy!!!
    Devil....I just got a big tip today. The scoop is that Big Ben will play this weekend, and is looking amazing!! Don't thank me, but go ahead and grab him, before I do. Just trying to be a friendly competitor!!

(And play him, no matter what that stupid designation says!!)

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Still a slim chance I start Jacoby Brissett or Philip Rivers. Maybe.

Then again I double up if Noah Fant goes off hahaa.
    So here's how I see it....you start Lock (my new guy) and he kicks butt. But some of your other boys do not quite get the job done. That would totally make my day.

Yikes....I can not go against my guy!!!

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    How could you do that to me??? I am a big fan of Lock, and now I have to play against him......this early!!!!

Can't you just let him learn the playbook for a while??!!

:thumb:
    Still a slim chance I start Jacoby Brissett or Philip Rivers. Maybe.

Then again I double up if Noah Fant goes off hahaa.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Indeed. And yes I picked up Drew Lock and plan to use him this weekend.

Good luck!
    How could you do that to me??? I am a big fan of Lock, and now I have to play against him......this early!!!!

Can't you just let him learn the playbook for a while??!!

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Congratz to those who made the playoffs! And once again, thanks everyone for making this such a great league!!

Good work Rod!!

And good luck Devil (Joaqer)! Lets have a great game!!

Indeed. And yes I picked up Drew Lock and plan to use him this weekend.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Lost my work league by 1.1 point because the giants refused to double ertz. Still have my main league though

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Congratz to those who made the playoffs! And once again, thanks everyone for making this such a great league!!

Good work Rod!!

And good luck Devil (Joaqer)! Lets have a great game!!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    GG Can.

You know I woulda got you if Parker didn't get hurt, right?
    It was a very tight game, and I watched as Carson and Higbee kept chiselling away at my modest lead....I expected you were going to win, but I was lucky.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I just don’t want to get my hopes up. Last season I had Brees, Thomas, and Kamara and things looked good until a week or two before the playoffs. I think Jackson has a good game but it does seem like McCaffrey has been slowing down. I need 50-60 points combined from them to make up for not having a 2nd RB and whichever WR or WRs decide not to show up. But I’m sure Tevin Coleman will have a revenge game against Atlanta while he’s on my bench
    The Tevin Coleman thing, man... I'm probably gunna drop him in the other league. Which pretty much guarantees he'll go off.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Here's what sucks, and this happened to me last week. You got McCaffrey. I got McCaffrey in DIII. I'm playing against Carson in DIII also... Same thing happened with Zeke and Ingram last week. I probably should've lost both games, because I had Parker and Jeffery in my lineup in DIII. lol. I think I got 3 points out of both combined.

I have a feeling that Jackson is going to have another 30 game this week. Don't know if I can beat you if that happens. Christian is due for a big game, too... I really didn't wanted to have to play you.
    I just don’t want to get my hopes up. Last season I had Brees, Thomas, and Kamara and things looked good until a week or two before the playoffs. I think Jackson has a good game but it does seem like McCaffrey has been slowing down. I need 50-60 points combined from them to make up for not having a 2nd RB and whichever WR or WRs decide not to show up. But I’m sure Tevin Coleman will have a revenge game against Atlanta while he’s on my bench

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Bring it on pal!!!

Ha ha.....good luck my friend!:thumb:
    GG Can.

You know I woulda got you if Parker didn't get hurt, right?

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Time for my first round exit
    Here's what sucks, and this happened to me last week. You got McCaffrey. I got McCaffrey in DIII. I'm playing against Carson in DIII also... Same thing happened with Zeke and Ingram last week. I probably should've lost both games, because I had Parker and Jeffery in my lineup in DIII. lol. I think I got 3 points out of both combined.

I have a feeling that Jackson is going to have another 30 game this week. Don't know if I can beat you if that happens. Christian is due for a big game, too... I really didn't wanted to have to play you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X