Clear All

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Time for my first round exit

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I need to beat you now to avoid the McCaffrey/Jackson death cloud in the first round. Your team is prolly better than mine regardless, but I'll take my chances.
    Bring it on pal!!!

Ha ha.....good luck my friend!:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    This is a tough league. I find that I've won some I probably should have lost. And it's so hard to score a lot of points. I know it's "standard", but I believe we have a high degree of parity, and therefore it's often a struggle.

:thumb:
    I need to beat you now to avoid the McCaffrey/Jackson death cloud in the first round. Your team is prolly better than mine regardless, but I'll take my chances.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    This is a tough league. I find that I've won some I probably should have lost. And it's so hard to score a lot of points. I know it's "standard", but I believe we have a high degree of parity, and therefore it's often a struggle.

:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    It looks like these are the four playoff teams, but I could still be eliminated if I lose and Cold Feet wins and outscores my team by 111 points. Not impossible. Either way, that's a fight for 4th place. Any of the three top teams can finish first, second or third.

We The North - CanDB
    Something or Another - beastlyskronk
    Sutton for Punishment - Spice 1
    Joaqer - DevilSpawn
    Yea I really needed to win yesterday to have a realistic shot at moving past you *shakes fist at James white*

Not my year in fantasy. Last year i was in the playoffs in 5/6 leagues. This year 1/6.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    It looks like these are the four playoff teams, but I could still be eliminated if I lose and Cold Feet wins and outscores my team by 111 points. Not impossible. Either way, that's a fight for 4th place. Any of the three top teams can finish first, second or third.

We The North - CanDB
    Something or Another - beastlyskronk
    Sutton for Punishment - Spice 1
    Joaqer - DevilSpawn

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Congrats playoff teams, good luck!!

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Oh wow! A few minutes before last night's game, I saw you had Carson going tonight and thought it was curtains for me.

Don't feel too bad. I had the Patriots D all season and decided to bench them... for KC. +18 point swing. (thanks Carr!)

And to make matters better/worse, I forgot to switch Hyde for Adrian Peterson in my keeper league, which may have cost me a playoff spot.
    Well MIN's run defense is actually better than NE's, and I'm afraid that next time Carson fumbles Carrol is gunna cut him on the sidelines. Still should've known better. Good call on KC.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Hey, good game DS. I screwed my back up and was hopped up on painkillers last night. I figured, "Hey, 6.5? Hyde will get that..." lol.
    Oh wow! A few minutes before last night's game, I saw you had Carson going tonight and thought it was curtains for me.

Don't feel too bad. I had the Patriots D all season and decided to bench them... for KC. +18 point swing. (thanks Carr!)

And to make matters better/worse, I forgot to switch Hyde for Adrian Peterson in my keeper league, which may have cost me a playoff spot.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Hey, good game DS. I screwed my back up and was hopped up on painkillers last night. I figured, "Hey, 6.5? Hyde will get that..." lol.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Yes.....just a reminder that Brees is available.

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Selling a QB, either Wilson or Prescot if anyone is interested

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Sure, why not.
    Thx for being so quick about it! Could be a win win!!:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Hey pal....take a look at my offer.:thumb:
    Sure, why not.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    I lost Fuller and Mahomes to injury this week to go with a few other injured players. Taking offers on anyone.
    Hey pal....take a look at my offer.:thumb:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X