Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CanDB
    replied
    Fantasy can be thrilling or painful, or somewhere in between. Sometimes it just comes down to late garbage points, and I am talking both against or in favour of myself. Late drives can build up loads of points, especially in PPR leagues. Heck, some dude does zippo for most of the game, suddenly gets 1 point plus yardage late in the game, and it happens repetitively, because it's there. Like an RB who just sidesteps, and catches like 5 balls in just over a minute of playing time. Bingo...10 points! Again, for and against. Or a late TD that has no impact on the game itself.

And then, with the ball at the 1 yard line (often thanks to PIs), will your back get the handoff, or will the QB hog it, or even pass it away....or worse, give it to the other back!!

Like I say, it works both ways. But PPR can exemplify. Heck I had 190 points recently until Beckham fumbled late in the game. Funny thing, when you look back at the standard points, for the same players who are in double digits, it feels like they are underachieving!!
    Last edited by CanDB; 10-21-2019, 02:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    My team did things!

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    He’s a solid WR, just that team really sucks right now. They might be worse than the Dolphins. I can only hope AJ green comes back and open things up for him but that oline combined with Dalton is a nightmare
    You and me both. That, or they trade Mixon to a competent offense, which will never happen.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    He killed me last week in DIII.
    He’s a solid WR, just that team really sucks right now. They might be worse than the Dolphins. I can only hope AJ green comes back and open things up for him but that oline combined with Dalton is a nightmare

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    I should’ve at least went with Waller though, since he’s been producing. I just thought Fant would put it together against a weak KC defense and if he came down with 2 of those long passes I probably win the game.

Oh well that’s life in fantasy football. Definitely going to bench Boyd moving forward though
    He killed me last week in DIII.

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    I lost Fuller and Mahomes to injury this week to go with a few other injured players. Taking offers on anyone.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Just bad luck. McCaffrey on a bye. No way of knowing Jones and Waller would hit the lottery.
    I should’ve at least went with Waller though, since he’s been producing. I just thought Fant would put it together against a weak KC defense and if he came down with 2 of those long passes I probably win the game.

Oh well that’s life in fantasy football. Definitely going to bench Boyd moving forward though

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Man I really bungled that one
    Just bad luck. McCaffrey on a bye. No way of knowing Jones and Waller would hit the lottery.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Man I really bungled that one

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    I have offered you a trade.
    Gotcha!! Need to mull it over. Thx!

Gotta be Drew Brees, amirite?
    haha....not a bad consideration though, for someone with some space. Interesting though...Teddy is winning!! Dare I say:

Teddy has been a Bridge over troubled water!!!

:doh:
    Last edited by CanDB; 10-13-2019, 01:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Gotta be Drew Brees, amirite?

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    By the way....I struggled with the decision not to accept your offer.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Sounds good ��
    By the way....I struggled with the decision not to accept your offer.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Dang. I guess I did move on with another deal. Hope that's cool.
    Sounds good 👍

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Well, I'm not sure what you offered because I can't see anything on my phone. I'll look when I get home and get on the laptop
    Dang. I guess I did move on with another deal. Hope that's cool.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X